Naruto (with all techniques and capability of going Kyuubi) vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadBrok
Two characters who often deny impossible odds victory, ever growing stronger. This is them versing each other at their present strength as well, not child naruto or school boy Ichigo. GO!

Demonic Phoenix
Present Ichigo is a slightly more powerful School Boy Ichigo, i.e. he lacks his Shinigami powers. no expression

Naruto doesn't even need a technique to stomp him.

MadBrok
wait, didn't Ichigo unlock his bankai or something? Him at that stage, I reckon it would be pretty even.

MadBrok
and how did you get your avatar that large? Mine had to be tiny.

RE: Blaxican
The longer you're a member here, the bigger your avatar can be. After like 2 years I think you can use a 100X100 avatar.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MadBrok
wait, didn't Ichigo unlock his bankai or something? Him at that stage, I reckon it would be pretty even.

Ichigo unlocked his Bankai a long time ago, and at that stage, Ichigo would likely stomp. Speedblitz FTW.

Originally posted by MadBrok
and how did you get your avatar that large? Mine had to be tiny.

Wait for two years. Then your avatar limit will be increased to 100x100.

MadBrok
thanks guys

yeah I would actually pay the creators of both series a nonexistent $3bil to have an episode purely of Ichigo (with full power) vs Naruto (Sage mode+)

King Kandy
Ichigo could win in one hit. At full powers he was slicing mountains in half.

menokokoro
didn't naruto do the same thing with rasenshuriken?

Q99
Originally posted by menokokoro
didn't naruto do the same thing with rasenshuriken?

No, here's a crater made by a rasenshuriken explosion:

http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-341-page-14.html

It's a fairly concentrated blast, to be sure, so quite a bit stronger than simple size would imply, but not mountain busting level.

danteiscool
yeah, the rasenshuriken is powerful, but it doesn't destroy as much as Ichigo's attacks. however, it is will mess Ichigo up if it hits him given how the rasenshuriken is made up of tiny blades.

however given the big difference in speed and strength, Ichigo will win this.

menokokoro
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-421-page-10.html

naruto cutting mountains in half. well below what Ichigo can do full power. but i just wanted to show that he did.

edit...ok, they appear to be plants of some sort, but still, that is insane!

Q99
Those aren't mountains, they're very huge trees. Still quite impressive, depending on how you scale them we're maybe talking hundreds of feet across, but still not mountain big.

MadBrok
guys guys
are you forgetting that whilst in demon fox's cloak naruto withstood Orochimaru's blade that killed the Hokage ? He made a crater as big as the resulting one from rasen-shruiken just by letting a fraction of the demon fox's chakra out...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
No,...

Yes.

There is a scene where Naruto cuts the tops off of several mountains from really far away, with that attack. I do not have the time to look up the image, but it is very shortly after taking the Toad-Fu training and during the Team Hawk versus Bee.

Originally posted by Q99
Those aren't mountains, they're very huge trees. Still quite impressive, depending on how you scale them we're maybe talking hundreds of feet across, but still not mountain big.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. If scaled properly, they'd be much closer to thousands to tens of thousands of feet across: notice the bridge to get an idea of the scale going on, there.

Nephthys
Tens of thousands of feet across? Nah, look at the trees next to them. They're lucky if the brake 50 feet.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tens of thousands of feet across? Nah, look at the trees next to them. They're lucky if the brake 50 feet.

That little bridge is what is throwing "perspective" off. I could easily see it going either way with those things being thousands of feet across to hundreds.

If I have time, I'll do a perspective drawing from the side of two ways to interpret that. Because we do not have two eyes (it's not 3D), we do not have a way to provide depth perception so what artists do is put objects at near, midpoint, and far to give an idea of how far away objects are.

Those trees right before those mountain things...what if they are oddly shapped trees that are actually 300 feet tall? We can easily argue either case.

Hey, at least this isn't a shield charm discussion, right? laughing laughing

Oh man....discussion in this part of the forums are so much...better.

Nephthys
No, you can see a tree thats much closer to Naruto, about 20 feet away. A rough estimate puts it at about 10 feet at least to 30 feet high at most.

Yeah, its a real breath of fresh air. Its just .... stressful with RJ involved.

Q99
That style of bridge is one I've only seen over small streams- note how it's arched, and the up and down bits (possibly even steps) are about as long as the level bit. Long bridges simply aren't made like that.

Also I'm pretty sure the 'odd shaped trees' are simple bamboo-type trees ala the one near him.

Nothing in the image indicates scale of more than a few hundred feet across to me, high-end (if the trees in back are assumed to be more mature than the near one), though 50-80 would be a reasonable lower guess.

That's big and impressive, but those aren't mountain sized.

Yes, good point, his fox-blast was his biggest blast in area to date, I'd say.

danteiscool
he didn't cut down the top parts of all those trees with just one rasenshuriken. in a previous panel of that chapter (or the chapter before, I forgot which), it showed Naruto in the same spot and it was night. in that panel, it was day and given how Naruto trains, it is most likely that he was trying out the rasenshuriken in sage mode for hours. sure it's still impressive to cut down something so large, but while those trees might be very durable (they'd have to be to be that tall and thick), trees will never be as tough as a mountain.

yeah, the blast in his 4 tailed state was quite big. easily his most impressive, but given the gap in speed between Orochimaru and characters from Bleach (in this case, Ichigo), Ichigo could probably dodge it, assuming this is Ichigo at full power before he lost them.

Q99
Judging by the smoke and damage, he got the three that are in a row, but the ones to the side were probably previous throws.

Demonic Phoenix
I don't see why we're even arguing whether or not the trees that Naruto busted were mountain sized, considering that Ichigo in his most recent Bankai form, busted a fairly decent sized mountain with a sword swing, whereas Rasenshuriken is Naruto's strongest technique; not to mention, his most chakra intensive, and one that requires Sage Mode for good range.

Either way, entering Kyuubi mode is his best chance for victory, but Ichigo would stomp that form as well. His most recent Bankai form was crazy powerful by Bleach standards.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes.

There is a scene where Naruto cuts the tops off of several mountains from really far away, with that attack. I do not have the time to look up the image, but it is very shortly after taking the Toad-Fu training and during the Team Hawk versus Bee.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. If scaled properly, they'd be much closer to thousands to tens of thousands of feet across: notice the bridge to get an idea of the scale going on, there.

They aren't mountains. Mountains are not hollow in their center.

Tens of thousands feet wide? Are you kidding? I doubt the largest one is even a thousand feet across.
Stop your ridiculous Naruto fanwank brah. estahuh

King Kandy
Those aren't nearly as big as the mountain Ichigo bisected, and anyway, Naruto had to use a special attack to do it. Ichigo didn't use Getsuga Tenshou or anything, he just casually slashed and the thing was sliced through (in fact, Aizen couldn't even tell he was the one who did it it was so casual).

TheAuraAngel
I love the OP so much.

Naruto wins based solely on that.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by King Kandy
Those aren't nearly as big as the mountain Ichigo bisected, and anyway, Naruto had to use a special attack to do it. Ichigo didn't use Getsuga Tenshou or anything, he just casually slashed and the thing was sliced through (in fact, Aizen couldn't even tell he was the one who did it it was so casual).

It wasn't just sliced through IMO. The top part was completely destroyed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I don't see why we're even arguing whether or not the trees that Naruto busted were mountain sized, considering that Ichigo in his most recent Bankai form, busted a fairly decent sized mountain with a sword swing, whereas Rasenshuriken is Naruto's strongest technique; not to mention, his most chakra intensive, and one that requires Sage Mode for good range.

Either way, entering Kyuubi mode is his best chance for victory, but Ichigo would stomp that form as well. His most recent Bankai form was crazy powerful by Bleach standards.

They aren't mountains. Mountains are not hollow in their center.

Tens of thousands feet wide? Are you kidding? I doubt the largest one is even a thousand feet across.
Stop your ridiculous Naruto fanwank brah. estahuh

I'll post a perspective drawing later tonight. It shouldn't take me more than 30 minutes to do. I'll show you how lacking 2 eyes makes any 3D claim, wrong (mine included).

I'll use this bridge for examples:

http://colinjong.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/jg2002aa12.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, if Kyuubi mode is available, then Bijuu crasher ball pretty much stomps mountain bisecting by a good 3 orders of magnitude. 4 tails literally carved a 2 forked canyon and vapourised all 3 Rashoumon in a single move. Thats a feat that even a medium level Kamehameha has trouble replicating.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, if Kyuubi mode is available, then Bijuu crasher ball pretty much stomps mountain bisecting by a good 3 orders of magnitude. 4 tails literally carved a 2 forked canyon and vapourised all 3 Rashoumon in a single move. Thats a feat that even a medium level Kamehameha has trouble replicating.

I disagree:

A very low level kamehameha can destroy the moon, man.

Also, Ichigo was far more powerful than the second release hollow form Ichigo had while fighting Ulq. That form of Ichigo's could create very energetic blasts that were on level with large nuclear weapons.

Naruto's blast doesn't come close to those.

Insomnia1234
They're both powerful... but I will say Ichigo slightly win. People in bleach destroy giant buildings and moutains like nothing.

Evilbigfoot
Naruto can see Ichigo?

Q99
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
Naruto can see Ichigo?

Mm, with all his sensor abilities I'd think he could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.