SlytherRiggs the Water bender versus Darth McClane the Fire bender

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Reed Richards has gone loco. He has captured Martin Riggs and John McClane and is using them as guinea pigs in his latest experiment.

Somehow Richards has harnessed the power of Lord Voldemort and Master Pakku (Avatar: The Last Airbender), and infused these powers into Martin Riggs. Riggs is made aware of these powers and how to use them.

At the same time, he has harnessed the powers of Darth Sidious and Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender), and infused them into McClane. McClane, just like Riggs, is made aware of these powers and how to use them.

The two awake, at noon, and decide to kill each other. Fight takes place outside the facility where Logan received the adamantium in X:Origins.

Riggs has his feats, his Beretta, an MP-5, the elder wand (here he is the master of the Elder wand), Voldemort's powers and Pakku's powers.

McClane has his feats, his Beretta, an MP-5, a red lightsaber, Sidious' powers and Iroh's powers.

Morals off, CIS off, PIS off, yada yada yada, Who wins?

Zampanó
i dont even

Rogue Jedi
Riggs.

Badabing
Darth McClane has essence of Bruce Willis. That = an auto-win! sneer

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Badabing
Darth McClane has essence of Bruce Willis. That = an auto-win! sneer

yes

steverules_2
Mac takes it

Nephthys
Will water-bending be useful at all to SlytherRiggs? Does the fight take place with water in near?

Kaibs
LOL even though you've handedly given Riggs the counters to McClane John still wins.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Will water-bending be useful at all to SlytherRiggs? Does the fight take place with water in near?

The two awake, at noon, and decide to kill each other. Fight takes place outside the facility where Logan received the adamantium in X:Origins.

Nephthys
I assume that means yes?

BruceSkywalker
Riggs cringes the moment he sees Mac lol

dadudemon

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Riggs cringes the moment he sees Mac lol

And poop 'slythers' down his leg.

Impediment
Why amalgamate the characters if the thread starter combines the two characters he has vociferously campaigned for against the two that are "destined to lose"?

Sadako of Girth
Yes. This is true. Luckily he failed and was smote unto the ground.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
I assume that means yes? Yes sir.

NemeBro
Reading the OP made my armpits bleed.

What is this I don't even.

Rogue Jedi
Cheap entertainment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.