Supernatural: The Animation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
IKIIsKwM6HQ

menokokoro
looks cool, I always thought the show would be better animated (stupid america thinking cartoons have to be for kids, or comedy).

LLLLLink
I'm definitely gonna watch it. Madhouse gains points constantly.

danteiscool
looks good. I've only seen a few episodes of it, but I'm pretty interested in the show. this animation could turn out to make me like the series more.

LLLLLink
My guess is this:
Live action stories just dont have the budget to make epic Angel/Demon clashes with all the nice effects. Anime, however, can make this stuff happen. Therefore, I'm hoping the anime to be even more action packed than the show.

Also, listen closely and you can hear the shitty Japanese rendition of Kansas' 'Carry On My Wayward Son'. Lol.

menokokoro
yeah, I really liked the story of supernatural, it was just so corny. making a tv show that requires that many special effects should just be animated. Hopefully they retain all the awesome plot of the original show.

Every time I hear that song, it makes me want to play guitar hero...which was it, 1 or 2? anyway, good song...the original anyway.

LLLLLink
Gotta see Castiel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.