Doc Manhattan vs Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Doc Manhattan has been given another chance after the events of Watchmen by the people of Earth, on the proviso that he destroys
Hogwarts and kills the wizards, as a sign of his solidarity with the human
populace.

Doc steps up to the plate.

What can Hogwarts do to prevent another horrific defeat, possibly climaxing with Harry being bitchslapped to death by a huge blue dong..?
And what will the Doc do to end Rowling's annual pay cheque...?

BruceSkywalker
Hogwarts is obliterated

Sadako of Girth
And does Harry get blue dong bitchslapped?

the ninjak
lol

The Nuul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Hogwarts is obliterated

Uh ah.....the wizards go invisible and use their spells. Its an 3 spell fight.

Sadako of Girth
Doc will see where they go and go there, putting a little finger in each of their asses, then growing a mile big just for giggles as he watches the would be apparators become gruesome bloody thimbles..

the ninjak
Doc can just multiply and any that go down get replaced by others.

Sadako of Girth
Absolutely. So the likelihood of Harry being beaten to death by MANY blue schlongs is strong.
Then he could appear a Santa Claus.

The sight of a 1000ft tall blue dude dressed Father Xmas pissing on a comparatively small burning rubble heap filled with the corpses of the entire cast of HP is warming one this season.

Almost Xmassy.

This thread is really Robtard's, he originated the concept.

Nephthys
Spite. erm

Sadako of Girth
Nope. Fun. A semi-frivolous xmas time novelty.
smile

Enjoy it, Neph...

Also, RJ once maintained that HP could do it.
I wanna see how. Don't you..?

Nephthys
Even he isn't a big enough Fanboi to think Hogwarts stand a chance here. He can turn the wands into steam, the school into mashmallow. He can see everything thats going to happen or has happened at once. Theres no way the wizards win.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nephthys
Theres no way the wizards win.

There was/is no way for them to win in the Supes thread and look how that turned out.

Nephthys
Point.

steverules_2
Doc wins this one, their wands can't repel power of that magnitude!!

Sadako of Girth
I think you may be right, judging by the feedback thus far..... And Harrys' face isn't gonna repell a 'wand' of Manhattan's magnitude, either.

Uuuurrrrgggggh what a way to go..... sad

quanchi112
Doc, easily.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And does Harry get blue dong bitchslapped?

before or after he is obliterated into nothingness?

Sadako of Girth
Before. (And after)

BruceSkywalker
Before. (And after)

poor, poor harry sad

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
poor, poor harry sad

QFT

"Not the end I'd wish for, lad." - Kup, Transformers the movie 1986

Robtard
Manhattan's been destroyed at the molecular level and it didn't bother him. Death-spells, some fire and other hat-tricks won't be a problem.

"The world's most powerful wizard is no more a threat to me than the world's most powerful termite." -What Manhattan would say.

Sadako of Girth
Yes. Thats correct.

A termite, in this case, that has been teabagged by a tallywhacker the size of a gas tanker.

Early in the conflict Manhattan takes a great big dump in the main hall, and wipes with handfuls of Death Eaters....(Or "Shit eaters" as they were known after that incident)

marwash22
close this, please. erm.

The Nuul
M turns all of their little sticks into bricks.

Sadako of Girth
Yes abilitahh to command the very molecular structure of any matter would allow for that, I would have thought.

Sadako of Girth
Therefore Harry's forces will have to rely on verbally cast spells.

But Harry will be a crushed/smashed by something thats a cross between a blue whale and a dribbling smurf.

NemeBro
Where is RJ? sad

Anyway, Doctor Manhattan can literally cockslap Hogwarts ftw.

Lord Lucien
See this is why the people in the Harry Potter universe are retarded. They literally stop basic, practical education at age 11, to teach them magic. That'd be fine, but if they don't know how to divide properly, they're gonna stay stupid. Imagine of wizards would apply their powers to Muggle technology. They could rule the Universe!

And if they would only study Muggle science, they would know that to defeat Dr. Manhattan, they need create a tachyon field to block his vision of the future. Least then they'll have time to commit wizard seppuku.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Where is RJ? sad

Anyway, Doctor Manhattan can literally cockslap Hogwarts ftw.

The animal has said he sleeps upwards of 11hrs per day, so he's probably being the lazy-ass he is and is sleeping on his heavily semen, feces, urine and blood stained bed.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
The animal has said he sleeps upwards of 11hrs per day, so he's probably being the lazy-ass he is and is sleeping on his heavily semen, feces, urine and blood stained bed.

...and how are you able to go into SUCH detail about his bed? sly

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
...and how are you able to go into SUCH detail about his bed? sly

Cos I've raped him in it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Spite. erm yes

Nope. Fun. A semi-frivolous xmas time novelty.
smile

Enjoy it, Neph...

Also, RJ once maintained that HP could do it.
I wanna see how. Don't you..? I maintained that if the fight took place during the same timeline as the Watchmen movie, then yes, a wizard could do it.

Sadako of Girth

Yes. It has been seen via precog.

You know what else it sees?

Harry Potter beating literally beaten to death and beyond by Docs' gigglestick. laughing out loud

The ultimate humilation for Harry excluding the alternate ending in the German cut.

The ultimate in destructions.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
See this is why the people in the Harry Potter universe are retarded. They literally stop basic, practical education at age 11, to teach them magic. That'd be fine, but if they don't know how to divide properly, they're gonna stay stupid. Imagine of wizards would apply their powers to Muggle technology. They could rule the Universe!

And if they would only study Muggle science, they would know that to defeat Dr. Manhattan, they need create a tachyon field to block his vision of the future. Least then they'll have time to commit wizard seppuku.

LOL Yes they were crap with technology/know how/streetsmarts.

the ninjak
Manhattan's been destroyed at the molecular level and it didn't bother him. Death-spells, some fire and other hat-tricks won't be a problem.

"The world's most powerful wizard is no more a threat to me than the world's most powerful termite." -What Manhattan would say.
Actually a death spell would kill DM. It's just that in Watchmen he had clones waiting to replace him.
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I maintained that if the fight took place during the same timeline as the Watchmen movie, then yes, a wizard could do it.
Watchmen was based in the 80's.
Or did you mean universe/dimension?

Rogue Jedi

"The world's most powerful wizard is no more a threat to me than the world's most powerful termite." -What Manhattan would say. No. IF he was hit by a death spell it would end him. Death, dude, nothing to regen from.

dadudemon
Death spell separates the soul from the body. So, no matter what, it would kills DM. It's magic, not science.

However, I do not see how any wizard could ever land a single spell on him. Ever.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Death spell separates the soul from the body. So, no matter what, it would kills DM. It's magic, not science.

However, I do not see how any wizard could ever land a single spell on him. Ever. IF, dude.

Sadako of Girth
*Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiip*

Schlllleppppppowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...!

Schlep-POWWWWWWWWWWWWW...!!!

SCHLEP-POWWWWWWWWW...!!!!!!

*End of Harry*

Rogue Jedi
But no doubt just the beginning of the HP spite threads.

Sadako of Girth
Nah that wrongly implies that this itself was a spite thread.

And how many variants of HP vs SW did you set up or champion out of butthurt...? (Thats completely rhetorical, BTW.)

Kaibs
The answer is about 1 million.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
The answer is about 1 million. Yeah? Tell ya what. Post links.

Sadako of Girth
None required. Its common Knowledge to anyone reading at the forums.
Same old stall tactics, eh, RJ?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, I'm the one who is stalling. See, this is how it works:

You make an accusation.

I ask you to provide proof.

You supply said proof.

Your turn.

Sadako of Girth
The proof is in all the threads. Now go and type the bible to prove that exists....or the oxford collins dictionary....

No...that pointless work wont be necessary, as any one with eyes can go see them for themselves.

Co-made it. Weve all seen you do it. smile

Rogue Jedi
Thought not.

Sadako of Girth
Still waiting on that 1st post that I said McClane could beat Riggs on...

Oh you've not posted it...
I guess it didnt happen then eh...? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Here we go again, Mac in a HP thread.....

Sadako of Girth
Strawman.

Saves actually taking a minute to understand a point, I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The purpose is not McClane, but the argument that I can just as easily say to you "Go find a certain post in 80,000 posts" and you could very well not find it, but that wouldn't make the common knowledge fact detailed in that post any less true.

Sadako of Girth
*Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-iiiiip*

Schlllleppppppowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...!

Schlep-POWWWWWWWWWWWWW...!!!

SCHLEP-POWWWWWWWWW...!!!!!!

*End of Harry*

Sadako of Girth
Mhm, I'm the one who is stalling. See, this is how it works:

You make an accusation.

I ask you to provide proof.

You supply said proof.

Your turn.

Dude, stop. They are living beings, simple as that. Their armor has creases, the death spell will work its way through the black body glove and kill them.

Jeez.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=511844&pagenumber=3

Originally posted by KingD19
The spell doesn't spread like that to my knowledge. It only works if it hits you, so unless you're hit in the crook of your elbow, or the back of your leg, then the Clones are good.

-----------------------------------------------------

Snape, Voldy and Dumbles apparate aboard the star destoryers, legilimens the gunners, turns them on each other.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=511844&pagenumber=6

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. And?

Sadako of Girth
Just destroying your aggressive posturing, demanding links to where you falsely attributed wizards with powers they didnt actually have....as you demanded so petulantly.

LOLZ that you blatently lied, denying it so many times.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Actually they have all those powers, shithead.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. All disproved, no matter how many childish insults you sling my way.

Continue the tears RJ, just continue the tears, old son.
I can see your losing your temper, and the tantrum is strong with you.
I like it a lot.

'Cause it shows Im right.... big grin

Rogue Jedi
Disproved? Hardly. They are all valid wizard powers, dude. I can go as far as providing vids of death spells, portus, and whatever else.

See, you can't beat me straight up. so you;re putting on a carnival and side show to distract from the ass kicking I'm currently giving you..

Sadako of Girth
Not as you would use them. Sorry. Already proved. smile

Rogue Jedi
Nah, all proven. Clone trooper armor aint stopping a death spell.

Watch a Hp Movie. They're good.

Sadako of Girth
Empty claim.. No rebuttal necessary. smile

Sadako of Girth

See, you can't beat me straight up. so you;re putting on a carnival and side show to distract from the ass kicking I'm currently giving you..

Just had to quote you there to highlight the irony.

Schhhhhhllllep-powwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..!

Schlep-powwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..!!!

'Til you show us Magics that work by simply turning the whole earth/ground into a big portkey, well just assume that you're talking out of your arse again, thank you.

Rogue Jedi
That was sarcasm, babe. It would portkey everything.

Sadako of Girth
Nope Manhattan could destroy them before they could use it.

Robtard
Ha, the '501st vs. Hogwarts' thread. Had forgotten about that gem.

Sadako of Girth
'Twas an epic tale.

The touching story of a wizard school getting its arse kicked from one side of the galaxy to the other...

BruceSkywalker
all the potter v star wars threads were funny

Nope Manhattan could destroy them before they could use it.

Doc Manhattan would mesmerize them first with his blue balls laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
lol

the ninjak
Good Times.......

juggerman
Not seeing how a death speel would harm the good Doctor. He's already dead. Says so himself. Dead body means death spell ain't doing shit

Sadako of Girth
Besides, have we seen any evidence that HP wizards can cast spells whilst exploding? Can Doc M seems pretty fast with that.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Not seeing how a death speel would harm the good Doctor. He's already dead. Says so himself. Dead body means death spell ain't doing shit

Where did you get the impression Doc Hattan was dead?

Regardless Doc can teleport anywhere on the battlefield multiply himself whilst sending clones out to fight.
An endless army capable of what Manhattan is capable of is an endgame for even Warhammer 40K!

I believe a Deathspell will kill one though. It's just that it wouldn't matter.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Where did you get the impression Doc Hattan was dead?

Regardless Doc can teleport anywhere on the battlefield multiply himself whilst sending clones out to fight.
An endless army capable of what Manhattan is capable of is an endgame for even Warhammer 40K!

I believe a Deathspell will kill one though. It's just that it wouldn't matter.

From Manhattan himself. The reporter inplies Manhattan gave people cancer and Manhattan says something along the lines of "A living body and a dead body have no real difference". He was pretty much saying "Being around a dead body(himself) wouldn't cause harm to living bodies(his friends and loved ones)"

Robtard
I think he was callously implying that humans dying is irrelevant. Adding to the theme that he's distancing himself further and further from humanity. That is until Lori cries on Mars and he sees the light again.

NemeBro
An endless army capable of what Manhattan is capable of is an endgame for even Warhammer 40K! Not really.

Telepathy is a huge weakness for the Doctor, who has shown no resistance to it.

There are extremely powerful telepaths in 40k.

Magnus the Red, like the Doctor, has no true physical form, being basically a giant humanoid collection of Warpstuff, and can telepathically influence worlds as a side-effect of his power.

juggerman
I think he was callously implying that humans dying is irrelevant. Adding to the theme that he's distancing himself further and further from humanity. That is until Lori cries on Mars and he sees the light again.

Interesting....

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Interesting....

Here's the exact quote:

"A live human body and a deceased human body have the same number of particles. Structurally there's no difference."

That's how I took it: "dead humans, don't matter".

Add the: "And the universe will not even notice." in response to Laurie telling him that humanity will go extinct from a nuclear war.

Now as far as Manhatten being alive like you and me, hard to say. He's basically pure energy.

juggerman
Here's the exact quote:

"A live human body and a deceased human body have the same number of particles. Structurally there's no difference."

Add the: "And the universe will not even notice." in response to Laurie telling himself humanity will go extinct from a nuclear war.

Now as hard as Manhatten being alive like you and me, hard to say. He's basically pure energy.

I dunno. I was under the impression his body "died". The reporter was talking about cancer and the possibility the Manhatten's presence was the cause. His response was that living and dead bodies aren't that different. Seems like he was saying he was dead and his dead body would not cause cancer to me. I think there was some other reference to him being dead as well but i don't remember off hand.

I'll watch the movie again to see. Your viewpoint is very intresting tho. I think i like it better.....

Robtard
Watch the Director's cut. Makes for a much more pleasing experience. If you haven't already.

juggerman
I have but it's been a while. Loved when Manhatten told Laurie she would tell him about Dan and when she did he got super pissed! She was so F***ing confused laughing

the ninjak
Not really.

Telepathy is a huge weakness for the Doctor, who has shown no resistance to it.

There are extremely powerful telepaths in 40k.

Magnus the Red, like the Doctor, has no true physical form, being basically a giant humanoid collection of Warpstuff, and can telepathically influence worlds as a side-effect of his power.

Gotta love it. I was thinking more along the lines of Doc Manhattan existing within the 40K Universe. Creating clones in seconds, launching them amongst planets and jumping star systems at a whim. Multiplying within lets say 2 minutes amongst many galaxies all independent of themselves.

Nestling amongst ships and and planets, some hiding and waiting to strike.

NemeBro
Gotta love it. I was thinking more along the lines of Doc Manhattan existing within the 40K Universe. Creating clones in seconds, launching them amongst planets and jumping star systems at a whim. Multiplying within lets say 2 minutes amongst many galaxies all independent of themselves.

Nestling amongst ships and and planets, some hiding and waiting to strike.

See, but a very powerful psyker would know he is there, and proceed to shut down his mind or blast his soul into ruin. From the other side of the star system, or in cases like Magnus, he could do it from the other side of the galaxy if he felt so inclined.

The Imperium itself has very powerful psykers at its disposal.

BlackZero30x
can't believe this has went on for this long. Bell rings and then Dr. M turns all the oxygen into carbon and all the wizards die the end...

the ninjak
See, but a very powerful psyker would know he is there, and proceed to shut down his mind or blast his soul into ruin. From the other side of the star system, or in cases like Magnus, he could do it from the other side of the galaxy if he felt so inclined.

The Imperium itself has very powerful psykers at its disposal.

Damn.
A question for this is giving me an idea for a foreign vs fight.

Do Orcs or Tyranids have such psychics?

Sadako of Girth
Seeing the future, Manhattan wouldn't fall for that one....he destroy or counter them before they could try.

NemeBro
Manhattan can't actually act on his foresight, this is explicit.

Beyond that, psykers are also capable of seeing the future, and unlike Manhattan, can change it.

Not even counting guys like Magnus the Red, who could straight up beat his ass straight up.

Tyranids have some, yeah, the Doom of Malanthai is the most notable one, who devoured the souls of an entire Eldar Craftworld.

Orks? Eh, they tend to be a bit too direct for their abilities to work on Doctor Manhattan, though... Zogwort turning him into a Squig might work, lol.

Robtard
Manhattan can't actually act on his foresight, this is explicit.

Where/when was this stated?

NemeBro
"Jon Osterman: This is where we hold our conversation. In it, you reveal to me that you and Dreiberg have been sleeping together.

Laurie Juspeczyk: You know about me and Dan?
Jon Osterman: Not yet. But in a few moments, you're going to tell me.
Laurie Juspeczyk: If you already know the future, then why were you surprised when I left you? Or when that reporter ambushed you? Why even argue about it if you already know how this is going to end?
Jon Osterman: I have no choice. Everything is preordained... even my responses.
Laurie Juspeczyk: And you're just going through the motions? The most powerful thing in the universe is still just a puppet...
Jon Osterman: We are all puppets, Laurie. I'm just the puppet who can see the strings. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGj1zFxZMN4

Sadako of Girth
Sounds like he can to me... just that he'd do so knowing that is its pre ordained.

NemeBro
"I have no choice."

erm

What, for real? One of the biggest elements of Manhattan's character is that he no longer has even the illusion of choice ("I have to thank you Adrian. I had almost forgotten what it was like to not know."wink, and how distant his perception of time has made him.

dadudemon
"I have no choice."

erm

What, for real? One of the biggest elements of Manhattan's character is that he no longer has even the illusion of choice ("I have to thank you Adrian. I had almost forgotten what it was like to not know."wink, and how distant his perception of time has made him.

Actually, you're wrong. That whole scene was to establish the disconnect Manhattan has...not to show he has no decision on the future. He can alter the future's outcome but his apathy has him not doing so. He contradicts himself by saying he doesn't know when he already knows. He also altered the outcome of the conversation by telling her he already knew thus ruining her ability to reveal it to him...because he told her he knew and then says he doesn't.

Looks like you missed quite a writing gem in Manhattan's character, all these years, by incorrectly believing what you did. sad

The Silent Hero
Lol @ this. Jon will see any winning tactic the wizards have before they even think of it. Not like anything would put him down anyway. He was destroyed in every possible way and it was but a mere inconvenience to him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Actually, you're wrong. That whole scene was to establish the disconnect Manhattan has...not to show he has no decision on the future. He can alter the future's outcome but his apathy has him not doing so. He contradicts himself by saying he doesn't know when he already knows. He also altered the outcome of the conversation by telling her he already knew thus ruining her ability to reveal it to him...because he told her he knew and then says he doesn't.

Looks like you missed quite a writing gem in Manhattan's character, all these years, by incorrectly believing what you did. sad

You're an uncle-****ing contrarian sodomite.

NemeBro
"There is no future. There is no past. Do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every facet."
- Doctor Manhattan

Dolos
**** this shit.

*backs out of room

Lord Lucien
"Jon Osterman: This is where we hold our conversation. In it, you reveal to me that you and Dreiberg have been sleeping together.

Laurie Juspeczyk: You know about me and Dan?
Jon Osterman: Not yet. But in a few moments, you're going to tell me.
Laurie Juspeczyk: If you already know the future, then why were you surprised when I left you? Or when that reporter ambushed you? Why even argue about it if you already know how this is going to end?
Jon Osterman: I have no choice. Everything is preordained... even my responses.
Laurie Juspeczyk: And you're just going through the motions? The most powerful thing in the universe is still just a puppet...
Jon Osterman: We are all puppets, Laurie. I'm just the puppet who can see the strings. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGj1zFxZMN4 Dammit, I should have bought the director's cut.

dadudemon
You're an uncle-****ing contrarian sodomite.

You're just mad because you know I'm right and it sucks being wrong when you've been so adamant for this long. 313

juggerman
Here's the exact quote:

Add the: "And the universe will not even notice." in response to Laurie telling him that humanity will go extinct from a nuclear war.

Now as far as Manhatten being alive like you and me, hard to say. He's basically pure energy.

Just watched it again and I'm gonna have to agree with you. His statement has the "I don't give a f*ck" tone.

Mindset
Doc

juggerman
I saw...

Mindset
I didn't want to embarrass you.

juggerman
Thank you for that

Sadako of Girth
So the consensus is that Manhattan smashes the wizards, too?

Not a great week for them is it...

Omega Vision
My thoughts on this match: we don't know how/if magic will effect Doc.

We do know with reasonable certainty that being exploded will...well...explode the wizards.

ScreamPaste
This thread exists? haermm

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This thread exists? haermm

My thoughts exactly.

Scarlet Fox
What is this guys fasination with Giant Blue Dongs?

Sadako of Girth
It was a thread to see how far the then (and now with some folks) rampant HP fanaticism would go on in the face of science logic and reason...and for a bit of a laugh too.

Scarlet Fox
and for giant blue dongs everywhere?

Robtard
Do you have a problem with dongs?

Sadako of Girth
Sure looks like Harry and co do...

*Ziiiiiiiip *
Whhhhhaaaaappppppaaaaatttttt!
*Dead wizards*

Scarlet Fox
Okay that made me laugh a bit. xD

Badabing
If the wizards are under the imperio spell, then Manhattan and his loose junk die!!!11 durwizard

Sadako of Girth
Hehehe stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doc, easily. I can admit when I was wrong. Wizards ftw.

Sadako of Girth
No you can't.

Scarlet Fox
Psh! Doctor Manhattan just thinks about them all dying and they get turned to ash!

Sadako of Girth
It would seem so. smile

quanchi112
No you can't. Yes, I can.

Sadako of Girth
No you can't and you're wrong. Admit it. smile

the ninjak
What can the wizards do to stop Doc from teleporting anywhere in the cosmos and multiplying himself?

Then once tens of him are realised they teleport onto Earth whilst many continue to multiply and unleash themselves onto the Earth population?

Estacado
Manhattan easily...

quanchi112
No you can't and you're wrong. Admit it. smile When I am wrong I do so but when I am right I won't just lie to make you feel better.

Sadako of Girth
You just failed to admit it again.

Your butthurt lying now makes me feel good as it is again a sign of admitting defeats without you having to balls to admit it. smile

And me wanting you to apologise for your obnoxiousness in error and childish refusal to own your mistake was so YOU would feel better, and the forum would respect you. But since you have not clue as to decency or how respect works, no skin off my nose and further. Its YOU who does the butthurt obssessing about these matter and me and Robtard (your own admission) away from the board. Not I.
smile

Seems most would disagree with you on the Manhattan stakes too.
Seems he wins, judging by all feedback in the thread..

Lestov16
Did you just write over a paragraph about wanting an apology because you are butthurt about something from another thread? laughing Pathetic, Saddie. You further shame yourself

Sadako of Girth
Nope. You are wrong again. No need to apologise, trolly wrongness is just who you are and what you do. smokin'

Any good argument needs a wrongun and that is your job.

quanchi112
You just failed to admit it again.

Your butthurt lying now makes me feel good as it is again a sign of admitting defeats without you having to balls to admit it. smile

And me wanting you to apologise for your obnoxiousness in error and childish refusal to own your mistake was so YOU would feel better, and the forum would respect you. But since you have not clue as to decency or how respect works, no skin off my nose and further. Its YOU who does the butthurt obssessing about these matter and me and Robtard (your own admission) away from the board. Not I.
smile

Seems most would disagree with you on the Manhattan stakes too.
Seems he wins, judging by all feedback in the thread.. Get over it. Give up lying for Lent.

Crucio takes care of him.

Sadako of Girth
I never or very rarely indeed ever lie.

If anyone needs to take up truthtelling for lent, its indeed you.

Forum history is on my side, not yours, care you don't poke your monitor out, Pinocchio.

Sadako of Girth
Get over it. Give up lying for Lent.

Crucio takes care of him.

Nah you've zero proof of that claim. (as usual)

quanchi112
I never or very rarely indeed ever lie.

If anyone needs to take up truthtelling for lent, its indeed you.

Forum history is on my side, not yours, care you don't poke your monitor out, Pinocchio. You started insulting me thus proving you are a liar.

quanchi112
Nah you've zero proof of that claim. (as usual) What makes you think the crucio won't work on him ?

the ninjak
What makes you think the crucio won't work on him ?

Because as previously stated in many other posts. Doc can teleport anywhere and create and endless amount of clones. All independent of thought.
And they can teleport and create more clones....rinse and repeat.
Take down 50 and 10 times more will take their place.

Lestov16
Quan, you're my dawg, but....just stop. Manhattan creates giant palaces out of nothing. He'll vaporize Hogwarts before a spell is even conceive of. Wizards are powerful, but Manhattan's pretty much mini-God. No shame in admitting the wizards lose here. Manhattan's a near invincible opponent (unless you asked Saddie, who would say "MCKLANE RAMZ A KAR INTO DOK'S ASS. DUHR"wink . But ignoring that fool, Doc takes this.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah Quan you're his dawggg. laughing out loud

Specifically his little 'b!tch'.

Sadako of Girth
What makes you think the crucio won't work on him ?

The fact that you've not proven it will work, Lesty's little lapdog.

Keep licking Lesty's face though.. (Arse, face.. whats the difference with him?) Maybe he'll give you a bone, Lassie.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lestov16
Quan, you're my dawg, but....just stop. Manhattan creates giant palaces out of nothing. He'll vaporize Hogwarts before a spell is even conceive of. Wizards are powerful, but Manhattan's pretty much mini-God. No shame in admitting the wizards lose here. Manhattan's a near invincible opponent (unless you asked Saddie, who would say "MCKLANE RAMZ A KAR INTO DOK'S ASS. DUHR"wink . But ignoring that fool, Doc takes this.

Nah Doc Beats McClane.

And he beats Van Zan 11 times as hard.

quanchi112
Because as previously stated in many other posts. Doc can teleport anywhere and create and endless amount of clones. All independent of thought.
And they can teleport and create more clones....rinse and repeat.
Take down 50 and 10 times more will take their place. You can't just pretend he can create an infinite amount or such. We have to go within reason what we see on screen. The reason he loses which I originally overlooked is his lack of a threat. He doesn't even seem to care in his entire movie because no one poses a real threat to him. Manhattan has no sense of urgency. He isn't all knowing and the crucio will work on him unless proven otherwise.Originally posted by Lestov16
Quan, you're my dawg, but....just stop. Manhattan creates giant palaces out of nothing. He'll vaporize Hogwarts before a spell is even conceive of. Wizards are powerful, but Manhattan's pretty much mini-God. No shame in admitting the wizards lose here. Manhattan's a near invincible opponent (unless you asked Saddie, who would say "MCKLANE RAMZ A KAR INTO DOK'S ASS. DUHR"wink . But ignoring that fool, Doc takes this. That isn't how he fights. He wouldn't even perceive them as a threat. Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah Quan you're his dawggg. laughing out loud

Specifically his little 'b!tch'. You are so childish.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
The fact that you've not proven it will work, Lesty's little lapdog.

Keep licking Lesty's face though.. (Arse, face.. whats the difference with him?) Maybe he'll give you a bone, Lassie. So two posts to attack my great name. Bad form, Peter.

Sadako of Girth
Great name LOLOLOLOLOL
Who cares? really you think attacking someone's name instead of their argument is fine, don't you..? So no wonder thats what you interpret that as.
So when I comment on the dynamic in you and Lesty's arguments with a little added humour you go off like 1968 Vox Crybaby..
So go ahead: cry/rage more. smile

BruceSkywalker
Hogwarts becomes Dust in the Wind..

que song from Highlander...

Idvlq1QBy7g

quanchi112
Great name LOLOLOLOLOL
Who cares? really you think attacking someone's name instead of their argument is fine, don't you..? So no wonder thats what you interpret that as.
So when I comment on the dynamic in you and Lesty's arguments with a little added humour you go off like 1968 Vox Crybaby..
So go ahead: cry/rage more. smile I am waiting for you to prove why crucio won't work on Manhattan. If you cannot do so you concede.

Sadako of Girth
Ummmm because his consciousness exists outside of time and he commands matter/energy at a sub atomic level and the casting wizard would be destroyed before any serious threat could be performed.

Now prove that it will work against someone of Manhattan's characteristics. Or conceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Omega Vision
Once more: there's no reason why we should think that magic will be effective on a quantum consciousness.

There is ample reason to suspect that wizards will be exploded by being exploded.
I am waiting for you to prove why crucio won't work on Manhattan. If you cannot do so you concede.
Negative proof fallacy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Once more: there's no reason why we should think that magic will be effective on a quantum consciousness.

There is ample reason to suspect that wizards will be exploded by being exploded.

Negative proof fallacy. I never said they can resist this attack I just surmised based off of his status he won't do so out of the gate. It's a tactic that has been shown to work. If you feel like he can resist it the proof is up to you. Just because we don't see a cow inflicted with crucio doesn't mean I have to prove it will work on a cow.

Omega Vision
I never said they can resist this attack I just surmised based off of his status he won't do so out of the gate. It's a tactic that has been shown to work. If you feel like he can resist it the proof is up to you. Just because we don't see a cow inflicted with crucio doesn't mean I have to prove it will work on a cow.
And will anyone in Hogwarts use an unforgivable curse like crucio "right out of the gate"? Harry only used it after he'd been bloodlusted, and even then it didn't immediately work because he just didn't have enough hatred in him. I think Doc is more likely to blow up Hogwarts right at the bell than any of the Hogwarts Wizards resort to throwing unforgivable curses.

A cow is a normal animal with a normal brain not too different (on principle) from a human brain. We don't know if Doc even has a brain.

The burden is on you to show when crucio has been used on anything like Doc. A Hogwarts ghost would be a good start, though it still wouldn't be the same and would still be conjecture.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And will anyone in Hogwarts use an unforgivable curse like crucio "right out of the gate"? Harry only used it after he'd been bloodlusted, and even then it didn't immediately work because he just didn't have enough hatred in him. I think Doc is more likely to blow up Hogwarts right at the bell than any of the Hogwarts Wizards resort to throwing unforgivable curses.

A cow is a normal animal with a normal brain not too different (on principle) from a human brain. We don't know if Doc even has a brain.

The burden is on you to show when crucio has been used on anything like Doc. A Hogwarts ghost would be a good start, though it still wouldn't be the same and would still be conjecture. Doc didn't even use it on Ozy in his own movie. he also sat back while the Comedian killed an innocent woman. Voldemort has used it before so he brings him down.

Then you need to prove he doesn't have a brain. Doc isn't a ghost but since you claimed the spell won't work the burden is on you. Physical attacks still worked on Doc he just resisted them or was in no real danger so he'd let them happen.

Sadako of Girth
Nah he sees Voldermort coming and schmuck him one so hard that it sends his atoms scattered through deep space.
Manhattan had to let that woman die due to freewill/non interference principle.
Doc's perception of time was altered in Watchmen via tachyon interference by the Oz. Not in effect here. He'll see it all coming and smite them when the time comes. And he'll most likely be resistant to Potter magic.

quanchi112
Nah he sees Voldermort coming and schmuck him one so hard that it sends his atoms scattered through deep space.
Manhattan had to let that woman die due to freewill/non interference principle.
Doc's perception of time was altered in Watchmen via tachyon interference by the Oz. Not in effect here. He'll see it all coming and smite them when the time comes. And he'll most likely be resistant to Potter magic. After the time interference was lifted or his plans came through he still didn't kill Ozy. You acting like he does so immediately is out of character for Manhattan. Crucio leaves him at Voldemort's mercy. The guy didn't even see the human people would bond together until he saw it on tv. LOL. Get a clue. Then get a grip.

Robtard
An exploded Voldermort can't cast spells.

This is a fact your need to accept before you start making baseless claims that a spell designed to work on a human-like mind will work on a being like Dr. Manhattan.

BruceSkywalker
why is this still being debated Doc Manhattan utterly blinks them out of existence.. now que Dust in the Wind from Highlander

Idvlq1QBy7g

Sadako of Girth
After the time interference was lifted or his plans came through he still didn't kill Ozy. You acting like he does so immediately is out of character for Manhattan. Crucio leaves him at Voldemort's mercy. The guy didn't even see the human people would bond together until he saw it on tv. LOL. Get a clue. Then get a grip.

Out of character gimping? LOL Reeks of tears and desperation, man.

If he knows a 'threat' is coming and its from anything that could alter him/harm him, he acts to stop it. He even does it in other circumstances like fighting other people's wars as seen in vietnam.

So yeah.. he likely blows 'em up, unless he knows from the timelessness he experiences that the attack will in fact do him no harm. (IE Wizards fail)

juggerman
After the time interference was lifted or his plans came through he still didn't kill Ozy. You acting like he does so immediately is out of character for Manhattan.

I don't think it was ever "lifted" in the movie and by the time he realized what was going on he agreed with Ozy so no point in killing him. He did blow up those thugs in the bar tho as soon as they started to attack.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>