Team Superman Vs Team Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Solomon Grundy

Vs

Gladiator
Namor (fully hydrated)
Despero
Kurse

The Nuul
LOL x 1000000000 @ Namor being here. I love the DC hate/lowballing on this forum.

Nihilist
Team 1 ftw Gladiator and Namor are out of their depth here.

-Pr-
Team 1 handily.

StyleTime
Originally posted by The Nuul
LOL x 1000000000 @ Namor being here. I love the DC hate/lowballing on this forum.
I guess you didn't notice he is fully hydrated here.

biscuits

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 1 handily. despero beat up superman and cap at the same time did he not?

kurse is 4x stronger than thor

gladiator=superman

Namor is fully hydrated

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
despero beat up superman and cap at the same time did he not?

kurse is 4x stronger than thor

gladiator=superman

Namor is fully hydrated
V and V Despero beat up Supes/Cap, and you never stated that in the op.

Kurse is still out gunned by people who are far quicker and can fly.

Glads is only equal to Superman in Carververse, otherwise he has nothing to say he is Supermans league.

Hydrated Namor is still nothing more than a small pain in the ass to these guys.

Colossus-Big C
yes this is V and V Despero

Nihilist
yes this is V and V Despero Then why not state the OP then, also why put him in why you know he beat down Superman/Cap together.

Also which Grundy.

-Pr-
yes this is V and V Despero

wont make a difference. namor still doesnt have the strength reserves, and a strong grundy is very powerful.

quanchi112
Team 2, Kurse is a beast.

Sirius77
Team 1.

On a side note, Black Adam rips off Namor's face. Why? Because he's Black Adam.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You people do realize that Namor can go toe to toe with the likes of Hercules, Sentry/Void, Thor and the Hulk right? It's pretty lol worthy how much he gets underestimated on this board.

Guy knocked out the Hulk in a slug fest, is arguably stronger than Hercules at full power but his out of depth against Superman level strength? Lulz.

Team 2 wins.

carver9
Namor is very underated because people know little of him. He sure as hell can hang with and probab.y beat anyone on team one given the right circumstances.

I'm going with team 2.

By the way, gladiator stomps anyone on team 1.

guy222
t 2

celeyhyga17
Despero tips it for team 2.
Grundy is inconsistent.
Namor is underrated.

The Nuul
Doesnt matter if Namor is underrated or not, he still has no business in this thread.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doesnt matter if Namor is underrated or not, he still has no business in this thread.

No business?
He always goes toe to toe with heavyweights..
He easily matches well with Grundy. Plus Despero is the strongest one here. It would be close to a landslide if u replace Namor with someone more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.