Vestara - is turning like Mara?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
In Vortex (at the end), she could have allowed Taalon to kill both Luke and Ben, but she pulled a Tony Soprano on him and elected to stay with the Skywalkers. Luke offered that she could return to the Sith, but she chose to stay . She could have taken them prisoner, but didn't. She lied to her dad about killing Taalon. So, what is the verdict?

truejedi
well, I mean if you haven't figured out they are going to turn her by now... I mean, she may switch back to evil right at the end, as a PLOT TWIST, but she is obviously going to go good enough that ben can trust her at some point.

Lord Lucien
As soon as they introduced a female love interest for Ben who happens to be a Sith, it became pretty clear that she would serve as a plot device and possible MacGuffin.

They're just re-writing the Luke and Mara romance; Sith chick who's not all that bad falls for the Jedi and winds up joining him.

truejedi
bet she breaks his heart in the end though.

CaedusRules
Bet she's good in the sack. lol. I dont think its much like Mara, after-all Mara was never a sith. She was the emporer's hand. She had the force but was never trained to use it one way or another. She also was well removed from being a "bad" person before she and Luke ever got together.

Vestra on the other-hand is 100% Sith. Granted I have only read EU after ROJ, but its the first time I have heard of a Sith that was never a Jedi being turned to the light. I have heard of Jedi falling to the darkside being redeemed, but never a Sith that was never a jedi going to the light... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I am wondering if after the Lost Sith get wiped out that Vestra doesnt join the Jedi, and find all the One Sith Holocrons in the Jedi Temple and begin the One Sith again.

truejedi
the one sith are still there are korriban, aren't they? We haven't heard from them since Ship decided they weren't ready and left them. Has there been new developments with them in the comic book world?

CaedusRules
Originally posted by truejedi
the one sith are still there are korriban, aren't they? We haven't heard from them since Ship decided they weren't ready and left them. Has there been new developments with them in the comic book world?

I have a feeling those Sith are going to be wiped out, after-all if there are more then 2 they arent reallyt he One Sith are they?

truejedi
Krayt is there. Pretty sure he doesn't die until Legacy.

CaedusRules
Originally posted by truejedi
Krayt is there. Pretty sure he doesn't die until Legacy.

I never read Legacy, but isnt that a long time for someone to live? I mean its legacy centered around Ben's children's children? If Krayt is with the One Sith now I wonder if he finds Bane's Holocron with the secrets of essance transfer in it.

truejedi
I haven't read legacy either, but I think Krayt has been alive for hundreds of years. And its not in Bane's holocron, its in some Sith Lord's holocron that Bane stole...

Pwned
Krayt was a Jedi Knight during the Clone Wars actually........

By the time of Legacy Krayt was around 200 or so, he was captured by the Vong, remember? The Vonduun Crab Armor kept him alive

Dr McBeefington
Actually Krayt died at the hands of Wyyrlok and was reborn when he figured out how to heal himself in his fight with Celeste Morne..

truejedi
I suppose. I've never read legacy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.