Rahm Kota & Starkiller vs Count Dooku & Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
A two on two match. Battle site is Cloud City. Who wins?

Force
Lightsaber
All Out

*This is TFU II Kota and Starkiller

Lord Lucien
I think you've got a full on mancrush on Starkiller.

The Clone and his sidekick win.

MasterAshenVor
if this was TFU II Kota and TFU I Starkiller... THEN we could have a decent debate... but as it, sorry bro no can do.

However as is, Kota and Starkiller mop the floor with Dooku and Ventress's blood.

truejedi
Marek solos.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
Marek solos.

No... no he doesn't.

ares834
Marek solos.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
No... no he doesn't.

truejedi
ya huh.

MasterAshenVor
Marek Solos.

Jinsoku Takai
ya huh.

Nuh uh!

axel_jovan
Marek solos in the force department.

In sabers though... he needs Kota to survive.

All-out for Marek and Kota.

Jinsoku Takai
Marek IS superior to Dooku in raw Force power, but not by enough to simply blow right through him. Moreover, Dooku is, in my estimation, well ahead of SK as far as saber prowess in concerned. I would actually give Dooku a decent chance in any one-on-one encounter between the two. I'm not by any means saying that Dooku takes 10/10 or even 7/10, however a 50 or even 60 percent chance of victory doesn't seem like a such a huge stretch to me.

In addition, I've see nothing from Kota that signals that he is as capable a combatant as Ventress is. Remember, Ventress nearly killed the great Obi-Wan Kenobi AND Kit Fisto in the Cestus Deception. What has Kota done?

To summarize; this battle isn't quite as lopsided as it may first appear. Dooku and Ventress seem to have a solid shot of taking this battle on any given day. Just my two cents (which I isn't worth much around here anyway).

ares834
No way is Dooku matching Starkiller. Starkiller has beat down Vader twice, effortlessly brushed aside rebel blockade runners, survived atmospehric renetry, and managed to hold his own against Palpatine. (Intresting note he managed to contain the lightning longer than Yoda.) Dooku stands no chance.

As for Ventress... Sure she is dangerous but has proven to be susceptible to powerful force attacks. We see this in Yoda: DR and the first episode of the CW. Starkiller should be able to literally brush her aside.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by ares834
(Intresting note he managed to contain the lightning longer than Yoda.) Dooku stands no chance.

Why is that intresting? Unlike Marek, Yoda was actually able to overcome stalemate Galen's lightning, and the force duel only ended because it caused an explosion and they were standing on a small platform.

Lord Lucien
Marek had to die to to overcome Palpatine's Lightning, Yoda actually reflected. Had he not been thrashed on the way to the floor, he'd still have been in that fight.

ares834
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Why is that intresting? Unlike Marek, Yoda was actually able to overcome stalemate Galen's lightning, and the force duel only ended because it caused an explosion and they were standing on a small platform.
Galen was more or less stalemating it as well. However, stormtroopers were coming so he gave his life up to blow them, Vader, and Palpatine away.

"Another staggering, painful step and the Emperor was within the apprentice's reach. With shaking fingers, he took the old man's bony shoulders in his hands and gripped them tight. The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations. The Emperor tipped back his head and howled in lascivious pain. Darkness threatened to envelop the apprentice's mind, but he clutched to consciousness with feverish will. He had to see this through. He had to.

A squadron of stormtroopers ran into the room, led by a limping Darth Vader. They raised their blasters to gun down the Rebels as they fled up the Rogue Shadow's ramp.

"No!" the apprentice cried, dropping his defenses to strike one last time at the Imperials."

And as I said he still managed to hold the energy for a longer time than Yoda. Take that as you will.

Edit: I'm not saying that Starkiller would defeat Yoda.

Lord Lucien
But you are implying, you sick bastard.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by ares834
No way is Dooku matching Starkiller. Starkiller has beat down Vader twice, effortlessly brushed aside rebel blockade runners, survived atmospehric renetry, and managed to hold his own against Palpatine. (Intresting note he managed to contain the lightning longer than Yoda.) Dooku stands no chance.

As for Ventress... Sure she is dangerous but has proven to be susceptible to powerful force attacks. We see this in Yoda: DR and the first episode of the CW. Starkiller should be able to literally brush her aside.

Starkiller's inexperience and lack of total saber mastery leaves him susceptible to a warrior of Dooku's caliber. As I said before, I'm not saying Dooku wins 10/10, or even 7/10, but he seems to have a fair shot at taking Starkiller in a one-on-one situation, unless SK is able to keep things from progressing to a saber contest, as Dooku would absolutely destroy SK in sabers.

As for brushing Ventress aside, you mean like he did to Ti, Brood, and Kota? Yeah, he won, but not without serious effort. I'd wager that Ventress is significantly more dangerous than either Kota and Brood. Ventress nearly killed Kit Fisto AND Obi-Wan Kenobi - that says a great deal about her being a very dangerous oponent for just about anyone short of Master Yoda, Mace Windu, Count Dooku, or Darth Sidious.

As for SK defeating Vader twice, big deal! Vader, post Mustafar, is highley overrated. He lost to a ***king farm boy with minimal experience. Post Mustafar Vader is a shell of his former self, save for his increased TK abilities. I have no doubt that Dooku would absolutely saber rape this old, plodding, mentaly crippled version of Vader.

ares834
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Starkiller's inexperience and lack of total saber mastery leaves him susceptible to a warrior of Dooku's caliber. As I said before, I'm not saying Dooku wins 10/10, or even 7/10, but he seems to have a fair shot at taking Starkiller in a one-on-one situation, unless SK is able to keep things from progressing to a saber contest, as Dooku would absolutely destroy SK in sabers.
The idea that Starkiller is a terrible duelist is a myth, he is incredibly powerful. Managing to kill Shaak Ti in a saber duel and inflict several wounds on Vader. Also, unlike most Jedi, when Starkiller engages in a duel he does not simply use his lightsaber. Like his master he manages to incorperate force powers as well.

It's true that she is dangerous. However, as I pointed out her force defense are incredibly low. Even Padawan Anakin is shown to push her all over the place. What this means is against Starkiller's enormus TK she is litterally skrewed.

Lol... Vader is highley underrated. Heck he manges to shake the entire Jedi temple in a rage, temporoly heal himself, effortlessly defeat Aurra Sing, and kill seven Jedi at once. In SotE, Vader muses how he has become far more powerful than Anakin who he describes as "mere... potential". Most damning of all he is 80% of Palpatine's power!

RotJ Luke is also hughly underrated. Sure he may have minimal expirence, but he still was one of the most powerful Jedi. Once again in SotE, Vader thinks about how Luke is the most powerful and challenging Jedi he has ever faced. Even Palpatine fears him. But most of all Yoda thought he was ready to challenge both Vader AND the Emperor. Regardless The Courtship of Princess Leia novel states that Vader held back in his duel with Luke.

Berbatov
Marek soloes. He could kill three Dookus on his own in my book. After all, he beat Shaak Ti and since Starkiller didn't beat her right away she was probably on the level of Dooku since Starkiller is stronger than Dooku

Darth_Glentract
I'm giving this one to Dooku and Ventress. I agree with Jinsoku, Dooku is experienced enough that he should be at least an even matchup for Starkiller, possibly even beat him. Ventress would be able to beat Kota. She's highly underrated by most. She is roughly on the level of ROTS Anakin and Obi-wan, which I think is definitely above Kota. Close fight, but Dooku and Ventress take it.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Berbatov
Marek soloes. He could kill three Dookus on his own in my book. After all, he beat Shaak Ti and since Starkiller didn't beat her right away she was probably on the level of Dooku since Starkiller is stronger than Dooku
lmao

Claim: Marek is stronger than Dooku.
Evidence: Marek struggled against Shaak Ti
Claim`: Shaak Ti is on the level of Dooku
Evidence: Marek is stronger than Dooku

Do you see a pattern here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.