Odin vs Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Fight in Asgard

This is post retcon Owen Reece

who wins.

AlmightyKfish
Owen tears Odin apart.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like he did Sentry?

http://r-yaserious.com/sitebuilder/images/laughing_monkey-83x97.jpg

quanchi112
MM, easily.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Like he did Sentry?

http://r-yaserious.com/sitebuilder/images/laughing_monkey-83x97.jpg This would work against Odin not the Void/Sentry.

MrMind
odin destroy his entire realm

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
odin destroy his entire realm But who wins ?

Sin I AM
was it ever explained why he lost to sentry other than bad writing?

MrMind
well he did look struggle with a missile. maybe he's just not that powerful anymore

zopzop
Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
was it ever explained why he lost to sentry other than bad writing? This manner wasn't effective against the Void but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work on Odin.

Sin I AM
the manner wasnt effective...........thats a horrible answer

rotiart
Well considering they recently dropped beyonder from a godlike being to a mutant inhuman... And molecule man is beyonders general counterpart... I get the feeling owen was Depowered.

quanchi112
the manner wasnt effective...........thats a horrible answer Because Void can come back from this Odin can't. Void can come back from his own death, Odin can't. I guess you don't even grasp Void's powers or Odin's for that matter.

zopzop
Why can't Odin come back from the dead? How many times has he died only to come back to life?

Didn't he recently resurrect?

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Why can't Odin come back from the dead? How many times has he died only to come back to life?

Didn't he recently resurrect? Because events need to take place for him able to do so he can't come back back like Void has shown the ability to. If Odin dies he dies eventually all great characters make their way back they don't all display the ability to do so whenever they choose.

zopzop
@quanchi

Point taken. PS any good links to read up on the Void's powerset?

quanchi112
@quanchi

Point taken. PS any good links to read up on the Void's powerset? Nah, inot any I have access to or can think of. It's all over the map and pretty much varied wildly from plot to plot. Towards the end of dark avengers and siege he was going crazy with power and nutty feats.

MrMind
just like beyonder, molecule man got retconned. he's no where near as powerful as he used to be. so I'll go with odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
On a serious note, what version of Post Retcon Owen are we using?

guy222
odin has returned

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Like he did Sentry?

http://r-yaserious.com/sitebuilder/images/laughing_monkey-83x97.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/1055331-dark_avengers_005_018_super.jpg

Exactly like he did Sentry stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Should I post the infamous scene?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does anyone know where Bendis views Odin power wise in comparison to the Sentry? I know Breevort thinks Odin's beyond the Sentry, but that doesn't mean much.

AlmightyKfish
Should I post the infamous scene?

Fairly sure we've all seen it sad

Either way, one bad showing doesn't overule all his other feats, especially considering how much Bendis was wanking Sentry in the build up to Siege (although he inexplicably gained matter manip as a power, then never used it again...)

Nihilist
Does anyone know where Bendis views Odin power wise in comparison to the Sentry? I know Breevort thinks Odin's beyond the Sentry, but that doesn't mean much. Bendis said Sentry/Void was beyond Odin using all the odinpower.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Really? When?

Because based on the fact that a Norn stone amped Mjolnir throw can cause the Void physical harm, and a Hellicarrier plus Thor's lightning can take him out, I'm finding it really hard to believe that Odin doesn't simply erase him from existence. Course, this is Bendis so he might think Odin's only a little greater than Thor. He makes up power levels as he goes. Seriously.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Fairly sure we've all seen it sad

Either way, one bad showing doesn't overule all his other feats, especially considering how much Bendis was wanking Sentry in the build up to Siege (although he inexplicably gained matter manip as a power, then never used it again...)

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58845/1161681-screenhunter_05_mar._21_01.06_super.gif

Nihilist
Originally posted by Nihilist
Bendis said Sentry/Void was beyond Odin using all the odinpower. @ ROA laughing out loud im joking, dont choke on your nuts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, you purple bastard. I don't really care though. Everyone knows my stance on Bendis' opinions. But on the safe side, I had already prepared a plethora of excuses. biscuits

Nihilist
Haha, you purple bastard. I don't really care though. Everyone knows my stance on Bendis' opinions. But on the safe side, I had already prepared a plethora of excuses. biscuits TBH it wouldnt suprise me if he did say some shit like that though. Bendis and Pak both say stupid shit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
TBH it wouldnt suprise me if he did say some shit like that though. Bendis and Pak both say stupid shit.

Bendis: Ares = Thor

Pak: Hulk > You're favorite character

CosmicComet
Bendis: Ares = Thor

Pak: Hulk > You're favorite character

lulz.

Only slightly related; maybe I'm just unnessecarily extrapolating, but Herc seems to slowly be taking over Pak's top spot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
just like beyonder, molecule man got retconned. he's no where near as powerful as he used to be. so I'll go with odin Odin hasn't shown the ability to survive what the Void did.

zopzop
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58845/1161681-screenhunter_05_mar._21_01.06_super.gif

Hot damn he looks awesome there.

quanchi112
Hot damn he looks awesome there. Sentry/Void also brought down asgard and there was nothing Thor could do to stop him. he also tore Loki apart like he was a chew toy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry/Void also brought down asgard and there was nothing Thor could do to stop him. he also tore Loki apart like he was a chew toy.

So? Many characters can do this, just bad writing and their moral code prevents it. Deux es powers are gay anyway...im glad sentry is gone

quanchi112
So? Many characters can do this, just bad writing and their moral code prevents it. Deux es powers are gay anyway...im glad sentry is gone There is no so. Void can survive whereas Odin cannot your personal feelings on the matter are irrelevant. You can't pick and choose what you accept and deem everything bad writing just because you are vehemently opposed to it.

Sin I AM
There is no so. Void can survive whereas Odin cannot your personal feelings on the matter are irrelevant. You can't pick and choose what you accept and deem everything bad writing just because you are vehemently opposed to it.

I think you have me mistaken, my issue is with sentry/voids wavering power display, not the fact that he returned from death. Most comic deaths are scapegoats anyway, to alleviate shitty writers from explaining meandering plots. Take it as you may but Molecule Man was played down, as was Morgan Le Fey, Aresm, Thor, Loki, etc to boost Sentry/Void to godly levels then conveniently kill him off before any explanation could be made so readers could ascertain his powers

quanchi112
I think you have me mistaken, my issue is with sentry/voids wavering power display, not the fact that he returned from death. Most comic deaths are scapegoats anyway, to alleviate shitty writers from explaining meandering plots. Take it as you may but Molecule Man was played down, as was Morgan Le Fey, Aresm, Thor, Loki, etc to boost Sentry/Void to godly levels then conveniently kill him off before any explanation could be made so readers could ascertain his powers No, he wasn't played down the Void was just above this tactic while Odin isn't. Pretty cut and dry.

Void died because the guilt as Bob surfaced and he allowed them to kill him.

the Darkone
Odin will sh** stomp all over sentry/void all day.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin will sh** stomp all over sentry/void all day. Not on his best day and this isn't about Void vs. Odin it's MM who void already stomped on panel.

the Darkone
Odin will beat a passive MM all day, as where evil/real MM would destroyed Odin and Sentry/void at the same time.

quanchi112
Odin will beat a passive MM all day, as where evil/real MM would destroyed Odin and Sentry/void at the same time. So you feel Odin could survive what MM did to the Sentry/Void ?

the Darkone
So you feel Odin could survive what MM did to the Sentry/Void ?

Yes I f**king do!

quanchi112
Yes I f**king do! Based on what ?

zopzop
So you feel Odin could survive what MM did to the Sentry/Void ?

I don't. Assuming he could rip Odin apart like that in the first place, Odin is deadski.

Sin I AM
No, he wasn't played down the Void was just above this tactic while Odin isn't. Pretty cut and dry.

Void died because the guilt as Bob surfaced and he allowed them to kill him.

GTFOH with that crap. It was simply bad writing, its like saying Im GOD but im going to allow this mugger to shot me because I feel guilty for making the devil, so im dead. It was an assinine ending to a pointless character, i felt cheated.

quanchi112
GTFOH with that crap. It was simply bad writing, its like saying Im GOD but im going to allow this mugger to shot me because I feel guilty for making the devil, so im dead. It was an assinine ending to a pointless character, i felt cheated. Saying it's bad writing isn't a debating tactic it would give any poster the right purely on a subjective manner to dismiss anything they don't agree with which sets a bad precedent.

It went with the character in his first appearance as the Void. Reed, Strange, etc. couldn't beat the Void so if anything it's consistent.

the Darkone
GTFOH with that crap. It was simply bad writing, its like saying Im GOD but im going to allow this mugger to shot me because I feel guilty for making the devil, so im dead. It was an assinine ending to a pointless character, i felt cheated.

U hit the nail on the head. If they really explained why Sentry was able to defeat a cube being one of the most powerful, and have given a real reason, like he was half cube being or immune or something along that line I would have been cool.

Sin I AM
Saying it's bad writing isn't a debating tactic it would give any poster the right purely on a subjective manner to dismiss anything they don't agree with which sets a bad precedent.

It went with the character in his first appearance as the Void. Reed, Strange, etc. couldn't beat the Void so if anything it's consistent.

Quan (can i call you Quan? everyone else does so I'll just indulge), your not getting what Im trying to say. i have no problem with Sentry/Void defeating these characters, its cool. Thats what i look forward to when i read comics, the battles and witty dialogue. HOWEVER, I do not agree when some flash-in-the-pan, genie in a bottle type character comes thru and annihilates the established competition, then suddenly dies from a (a freaking helicarrier!!) blast a lesser being should tank and no explanation is given other than hyperbole. its BAD WRITING, im not debating the characters powerset, or abilities, ive read the books i know of his feats. I just felt the plot cheapened the entire event.

the Darkone
Quan (can i call you Quan? everyone else does so I'll just indulge), your not getting what Im trying to say. i have no problem with Sentry/Void defeating these characters, its cool. Thats what i look forward to when i read comics, the battles and witty dialogue. HOWEVER, I do not agree when some flash-in-the-pan, genie in a bottle type character comes thru and annihilates the established competition, then suddenly dies from a (a freaking helicarrier!!) blast a lesser being should tank and no explanation is given other than hyperbole. its BAD WRITING, im not debating the characters powerset, or abilities, ive read the books i know of his feats. I just felt the plot cheapened the entire event.

U are correct, I feel that they rushed Sentry/Void and didn't give it enough time to develop set things in motion it was all rushed. I didn't like Sentry as a character but I like the idea of a off the wall super hero who can't control his powers and his emotion.

quanchi112
Quan (can i call you Quan? everyone else does so I'll just indulge), your not getting what Im trying to say. i have no problem with Sentry/Void defeating these characters, its cool. Thats what i look forward to when i read comics, the battles and witty dialogue. HOWEVER, I do not agree when some flash-in-the-pan, genie in a bottle type character comes thru and annihilates the established competition, then suddenly dies from a (a freaking helicarrier!!) blast a lesser being should tank and no explanation is given other than hyperbole. its BAD WRITING, im not debating the characters powerset, or abilities, ive read the books i know of his feats. I just felt the plot cheapened the entire event. But he wasn't defeated by the helicarrier this event caused his guilt to surface. It was accidental and lucky and I feel based on the Void's implied power and feats it was the only way for these characters to be able to pull it off.

I guess we just disagree.

Sin I AM
U are correct, I feel that they rushed Sentry/Void and didn't give it enough time to develop set things in motion it was all rushed. I didn't like Sentry as a character but I like the idea of a off the wall super hero who can't control his powers and his emotion.

i agree with what you said about his development, and i cant say i didnt like the character...i just dont like when new characters curbstomp, established ones without forethought from the writers

Sin I AM
But he wasn't defeated by the helicarrier this event caused his guilt to surface. It was accidental and lucky and I feel based on the Void's implied power and feats it was the only way for these characters to be able to pull it off.

I guess we just disagree.

i know how he was defeated, thats just semantics. I realise his repressed persona had to surface blahblah...But I concur, lets just agree to disagree hotcakes stick out tongue and stop spamming this delightful thread

rotiart

So how do you feel about the bible then. :-P

the Darkone
Originally posted by rotiart

Dude really! Leave the Bible out of this period. This comic forums not religion forum.

dmills
So you feel Odin could survive what MM did to the Sentry/Void ? The problem with this question is the presumption that this tactic would work on Odin in the first place. Sentry/Void wasn't the most durable character. Odin otoh is extremely durable.

Sin I AM

i love it, great piece of literature wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
The problem with this question is the presumption that this tactic would work on Odin in the first place. Sentry/Void wasn't the most durable character. Odin otoh is extremely durable. Durability has nothing to do with it MM has control over molecules so there is nothing Odin can do. It has nothing to do with durability.

Black bolt z
A non jobbing molecule man should stomp Odin, Void, and nearly anyone else at the same time.

DarkOdin
So you feel Odin could survive what MM did to the Sentry/Void ? More like MM couldn't do what he did to Sentry to Odin given this version of MM sucks. Despite Sentry/void showing he asn't even ona skyfather level let alone a top tier like Odin The version of MM that fought Sentry losses to Odin. Any other version should rape both odin and Sentry all day long

DarkOdin
Durability has nothing to do with it MM has control over molecules so there is nothing Odin can do. It has nothing to do with durability. expect it has been shown the gods bodies are more resist due to their divine mature plus he has the Odinpower to counter/resist

Sirius77
If this is the jobber MM that fought Sentry, then Odin stomps a hole through him without effort 10/10.

If this is the MM that's not jobbing, he stomps Odin.

MrMind
what showings does post secret wars molecule man have beside the sentry one

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
expect it has been shown the gods bodies are more resist due to their divine mature plus he has the Odinpower to counter/resist When have they shown the ability to resist MM's powers ? Do you have any examples ?

quanchi112
More like MM couldn't do what he did to Sentry to Odin given this version of MM sucks. Despite Sentry/void showing he asn't even ona skyfather level let alone a top tier like Odin The version of MM that fought Sentry losses to Odin. Any other version should rape both odin and Sentry all day long No, the logical answer is sentry/Void at his best is uber not that current MM sucks this tactic would work most of the time it just didn't work against him.

Odin dies from this tactic and has shown no resistance to it. Try making an actual case not saying odin's a skyfather that isn't a case.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sirius77
If this is the jobber MM that fought Sentry, then Odin stomps a hole through him without effort 10/10.

If this is the MM that's not jobbing, he stomps Odin. This.

A jobbing MM gets beat by sentry. Thats weak.

A non-jobbing Owen will stomp odin and sentry together.

"Id"

rotiart

DarkOdin
No, the logical answer is sentry/Void at his best is uber not that current MM sucks this tactic would work most of the time it just didn't work against him.

Odin dies from this tactic and has shown no resistance to it. Try making an actual case not saying odin's a skyfather that isn't a case. Dr. Doom himself was examine asagrdians was amazed on how complex there bodies are. All the gods have been show to resist were others haven't Chaos war is a prime example non of the gods were effect by chaos king only mortals. Plus the fact the void would ahve to counter the odinpower which was showned that void had trouble with just a little odinpower in seige. Also the latest what IF goes further into sentry/void having trouble with gods.

Black bolt z
Well for example during the protege storyline beyonder still had his own unuverse he presided over... During illuminati he's floating on some asteroids outside our solar system and no longer seems to have his own dimension.

I took that indirect showing as a drop in power Whether he is a cube being or not he did wreck the Illuminati did he not?

rotiart
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whether he is a cube being or not he did wreck the Illuminati did he not?

Yes he wrecked the illuminati... But that's like saying a person was killed... Does it matter if the force was a gun or a nuclear bomb...

Right now I'm trying to determine if he was decreased in power...

Odin could probably wreck the illumanati...

Just trying to put a finger on his power levels.
As it's drawing a relative comparison to Owen... Since the two have usually been matched against each other

zopzop
Yes he wrecked the illuminati... But that's like saying a person was killed... Does it matter if the force was a gun or a nuclear bomb...

Excellent point.

Fixed that for you big grin

zopzop
Well for example during the protege storyline beyonder still had his own unuverse he presided over.

But Eternity still called him a minor omnipotent or something. So he was definitely below Eternity. How could he have his own "full" universe and be considered beneath Eternity?

rotiart
But Eternity still called him a minor omnipotent or something. So he was definitely below Eternity. How could he have his own "full" universe and be considered beneath Eternity?

It wasn't a full universe I think it was a dimension like what mephisto Would have... But it was a guardians of galaxy issue so i might have it.

And yes Odin will wreck them.

janus77
Molecule Man blinks Odin & Asgard out of existence!

isn't this spite?
confused

zopzop
It wasn't a full universe I think it was a dimension like what mephisto Would have... But it was a guardians of galaxy issue so i might have it.

Yup that's what I think too. Let me see if I can find the issues for some scans. I have them.

quanchi112
Dr. Doom himself was examine asagrdians was amazed on how complex there bodies are. All the gods have been show to resist were others haven't Chaos war is a prime example non of the gods were effect by chaos king only mortals. Plus the fact the void would ahve to counter the odinpower which was showned that void had trouble with just a little odinpower in seige. Also the latest what IF goes further into sentry/void having trouble with gods. Ok, and ? They haven't shown the ability to resist having their molecules manipulated by the MM have they ? I'd say your comments are irrelevant as being more complex doesn't imply able to resist molecular manipulation by someone like MM.

Void had Thor at his mercy along with the avengers, after he wrecked asgard, fought them off with a norn stone amp, tore ares in half, and then tore Loki in half.

Void would also defeat Odin but Odin couldn't beat MM or the Void. Thems the breaks.

zopzop
Void had Thor at his mercy along with the avengers, after he wrecked asgard, fought them off with a norn stone amp, tore ares in half, and then tore Loki in half.

Quan what issue(s) did this take place in?

Black bolt z
Excellent point.

Fixed that for you big grin I wouldn't say that. I mean they could put up a small fight. I mean Odin will still win 10/10 but he won't be one shotting all of them. Just most.

I like the Illuminati...

quanchi112
Quan what issue(s) did this take place in? Siege issues 3-4 iirc.

Prep-Man
MM.

DarkOdin
Ok, and ? They haven't shown the ability to resist having their molecules manipulated by the MM have they ? I'd say your comments are irrelevant as being more complex doesn't imply able to resist molecular manipulation by someone like MM.

Void would also defeat Odin but Odin couldn't beat MM or the Void. Thems the breaks. Odin has the ability to resist thru 1 being a god and being mroe complex and 2 haveing the Odinforce to protect himself somthing you keep dodging but of course you would anyway

missing the point. Void did regain an advatnage but it was clear that the norn stone hurt him the norn stone are only a little amount back by the odinpower

Void defeating Odin laughing out loud

quanchi112
Odin has the ability to resist thru 1 being a god and being mroe complex and 2 haveing the Odinforce to protect himself somthing you keep dodging but of course you would anyway

missing the point. Void did regain an advatnage but it was clear that the norn stone hurt him the norn stone are only a little amount back by the odinpower

Void defeating Odin laughing out loud I already made my points you need to put up a scan stating he can resist having his molecules rearranged because like anyone else he's more powerful and if someone blasts him and pounds him long enough say like the Hulk eventually he is going to feel it. That's the point.

The writer stated boldy the only way Void was losing is when he wanted to. Void easily brought down asgard and killed Loki like he was a minor leaguer.

He definitely would imo. Laugh at it all you want he destroyed asgard.

Black bolt z
lol at Void beating Odin much less Owen.

quanchi112
lol at Void beating Odin much less Owen. Void's already defeated Owen how would Odin beat Void anyways ?

Black bolt z
Void's already defeated Owen how would Odin beat Void anyways ? By killing him.

A non jobbing Owen would destroy him with super ease.

quanchi112
By killing him.

A non jobbing Owen would destroy him with super ease. Owen wasn't jobbing he already killed him. Void came back.

Black bolt z
Owen wasn't jobbing he already killed him. Void came back. Busting multiple galaxies with ease power loses to someone that has never busted a planet kinda

quanchi112
Busting multiple galaxies with ease power loses to someone that has never busted a planet kinda That's irrelevant since he died on panel and can reform so he can bust galaxies all he wants Void comes back. Worst logic ever on your part.

Black bolt z
That's irrelevant since he died on panel and can reform so he can bust galaxies all he wants Void comes back. Worst logic ever on your part. Show void taking galaxy destroying power.

No proof? Thanks. Owen stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Void beating MM was pure PIS...

MM represents half of a CCU; Void shouldnt have any prayer against that...

Also, I honestly think that MM should annihilate Odin; again, half a CCU should be far greater than a Skyfather...

keiththegreat
Show void taking galaxy destroying power.

Remember Genis-Vell beating Sentry? He banished him to a micro-universe or something. Hulk beat the Sentry. The Sentry got taken down by the Hellicarrier crashing into him. Thor killed the Sentry/Void. Sentry couldn't even really help Iron Man win the Civil War...their side was LOSING the physical fight in Civil War, until Cap gave up. Seriously, why does everyone cream their pants over the Sentry/Void?

quanchi112

No proof? Thanks. Owen stomps. He can reform we already saw MM turn him outside out and completely destroy him. He reforms. smile

Owen does stomp Odin though.

DarkOdin
I already made my points you need to put up a scan stating he can resist having his molecules rearranged because like anyone else he's more powerful and if someone blasts him and pounds him long enough say like the Hulk eventually he is going to feel it. That's the point.

The writer stated boldy the only way Void was losing is when he wanted to. Void easily brought down asgard and killed Loki like he was a minor leaguer.

He definitely would imo. Laugh at it all you want he destroyed asgard. Yes killing loki and destrtoying asgard that was huge laughing out loud

Molecule Man

quanchi112
Yes killing loki and destrtoying asgard that was huge laughing out loud It was since Thor was opposing him and the incredible ease to which he did so while being opposed by Loki, the norn stones, and the avengers this was very impressive.

DarkOdin
It was since Thor was opposing him and the incredible ease to which he did so while being opposed by Loki, the norn stones, and the avengers this was very impressive. Thor alone pretty much stalemate Sentry/void If you read all the seige issues. mind you this is after Thor was beaten down by norn stone ampped villians. So not so much.

quanchi112
Thor alone pretty much stalemate Sentry/void If you read all the seige issues. mind you this is after Thor was beaten down by norn stone ampped villians. So not so much. Which issues support this ? I mean Loki aiding him with the norn stones and such and Void had him helpless along with other avengers, ripped ares in half, ripped loki in half, tore down asgard and you think Thor can solo him ? Did someone make their own siege comic I wasn't aware o f?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Also, I honestly think that MM should annihilate Odin; again, half a CCU should be far greater than a Skyfather...

thumb up

Also, I honestly think that MM should annihilate Odin; again, half a CCU should be far greater than a Skyfather... it's not just that, he has the most potential of all the cube beings

Black bolt z
He can reform we already saw MM turn him outside out and completely destroy him. He reforms. smile

Owen does stomp Odin though. Not at all. Originally posted by Black bolt z

No proof? Thanks. Owen stomps.

DarkOdin
Which issues support this ? I mean Loki aiding him with the norn stones and such and Void had him helpless along with other avengers, ripped ares in half, ripped loki in half, tore down asgard and you think Thor can solo him ? Did someone make their own siege comic I wasn't aware o f? laughing out loud I guess you only read the main story

Try the Thor title that had the sentry battle it is in his respect thread a weakened Thor went toe 2 toe with void and he wasn't pt down

Black bolt z
he wasn't pt down Or as Quan calls it, a stalemate.

quanchi112
Not at all. Mm was completely destroyed so galaxy destroying power does the same. Then he reforms. LOL.

laughing out loud I guess you only read the main story

Try the Thor title that had the sentry battle it is in his respect thread a weakened Thor went toe 2 toe with void and he wasn't pt down I did he bought enough time with him but we've seen Void easily pound into Thor and others like nothing. Thor is nothing to the Void.

Black bolt z
Mm was completely destroyed so galaxy destroying power does the same. Then he reforms. LOL.

I did he bought enough time with him but we've seen Void easily pound into Thor and others like nothing. Thor is nothing to the Void. Show void reforming from galaxy destroying power.

No proof? Concession accepted.

DarkOdin
Mm was completely destroyed so galaxy destroying power does the same. Then he reforms. LOL.

I did he bought enough time with him but we've seen Void easily pound into Thor and others like nothing. Thor is nothing to the Void. We have never seen Thor get pounded by Void. laughing out loud a weakened Thor stood toe 2 toe with the sentry/void. the fight was pretty danm even. Only when void let loss towards the end did he even knock down Thor and then we seen what happens when Thor went all out void died!!

quanchi112
Show void reforming from galaxy destroying power.

No proof? Concession accepted. If he's destroyed completely that's the worst that can happen to him so you again don't understand even your own question.

We have never seen Thor get pounded by Void. laughing out loud a weakened Thor stood toe 2 toe with the sentry/void. the fight was pretty danm even. Only when void let loss towards the end did he even knock down Thor and then we seen what happens when Thor went all out void died!! When he Voided out he had Thor at his mercy. On panel truth.

Void or should I say Bob wanted to die so he forced his will onto Thor who didn't want to kill him. When Void was in control he easily dominated. It's a spite matchup Void is simply beyond him.

bbrem123
We have never seen Thor get pounded by Void. laughing out loud a weakened Thor stood toe 2 toe with the sentry/void. the fight was pretty danm even. Only when void let loss towards the end did he even knock down Thor and then we seen what happens when Thor went all out void died!!

u should read the comic next time thumb up

Black bolt z
If he's destroyed completely that's the worst that can happen to him so you again don't understand even your own question.

When he Voided out he had Thor at his mercy. On panel truth.

Void or should I say Bob wanted to die so he forced his will onto Thor who didn't want to kill him. When Void was in control he easily dominated. It's a spite matchup Void is simply beyond him. It can kill him.

So either show void taking galaxy destroying power or concede.That simple.

quanchi112
It can kill him.

So either show void taking galaxy destroying power or concede.That simple. He then reforms just like he did against MM. If MM destroys more in the process it doesn't change the fact he already came back from MM already destroying him once.

Black bolt z
He then reforms just like he did against MM. If MM destroys more in the process it doesn't change the fact he already came back from MM already destroying him once. Please show void reforming from galaxy destroying power.

quanchi112
Please show void reforming from galaxy destroying power. The worst it can do is destroy him completely and if it does that we have still seen him reform.

Black bolt z
The worst it can do is destroy him completely and if it does that we have still seen him reform. So please show him reform from galaxy busting power. Because we have seen him defeated by a hellicarrier. MM would kill him with a thought.

quanchi112
So please show him reform from galaxy busting power. Because we have seen him defeated by a hellicarrier. MM would kill him with a thought. He wasb't defeated by a helicarrier you don't understand. Pity.

Black bolt z
He wasb't defeated by a helicarrier you don't understand. Pity. He was. Pity.

quanchi112
He was. Pity. No, this caused Bob t resurface and he wanted to die so he forced Thor to do so. Bendis backed this up he was only defeated when he wanted to be.

Black bolt z
No, this caused Bob t resurface and he wanted to die so he forced Thor to do so. Bendis backed this up he was only defeated when he wanted to be. Writer statements are meaningless and pretty much all writers at least now-a-days are biased.

MM stomps him and Odin at the same time.

leonidas
quanch against odin in a thread? eek!

hey quanch, that other thread was closed--rightly so--but we can continue in a bz if you'd like. you seem so sure galactus>>>>>odin how about bz'ing it? you like insults and seem to feel you're undebateable, so surely you could beat me in a bz if you have such an overwhelming character advantage as galactus over odin. i missed the recent tourney and reading it has kinda got me in the mood.

quanchi with galactus, leo with odin. i wouldn't have a chance, but what the hell. what do ya say, shark?

bbrem123
sentry stomped MM on panel...and can reform from being completely ripped apart at a molecular level(shown on panel)....galaxy destroying blast cant destroy him anymore then that...so there is no reason for u to ask this question.

the writer wrote the story...why would he lie about what happen?

if they are biased it doesnt matter cuz they can write whatever they want...just like bendis did...he wrote what he said in his interviews...why would he say something different then what he wrote? makes no sense

illadelph12
Originally posted by leonidas

hey quanch, that other thread was closed--rightly so--but we can continue in a bz if you'd like. you seem so sure galactus>>>>>odin how about bz'ing it? you like insults and seem to feel you're undebateable, so surely you could beat me in a bz if you have such an overwhelming character advantage as galactus over odin. i missed the recent tourney and reading it has kinda got me in the mood.

quanchi with galactus, leo with odin. i wouldn't have a chance, but what the hell. what do ya say, shark?

http://www.dependablerenegade.com/photos/dr_pix/admiral_ackbar.jpg

leonidas
Originally posted by illadelph12
http://www.dependablerenegade.com/photos/dr_pix/admiral_ackbar.jpg

what? he started it.... embarrasment

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
sentry stomped MM on panel...and can reform from being completely ripped apart at a molecular level(shown on panel)....galaxy destroying blast cant destroy him anymore then that...so there is no reason for u to ask this question.

the writer wrote the story...why would he lie about what happen?

if they are biased it doesnt matter cuz they can write whatever they want...just like bendis did...he wrote what he said in his interviews...why would he say something different then what he wrote? makes no sense Yet MM still has many feats above sentry. Far above sentry.

quanchi112
Writer statements are meaningless and pretty much all writers at least now-a-days are biased.

MM stomps him and Odin at the same time. Writers statements aren't meaningless when it reinforces their own story on panel.

quanchi with galactus, leo with odin. i wouldn't have a chance, but what the hell. what do ya say, shark? Mm beats him I don't play favorites, ever.

You got that thread closed I don't like your tactics. Maybe sometime in the future we can do this I don't have the time right now.

Black bolt z
Writers statements aren't meaningless when it reinforces their own story on panel.

Mm beats him I don't play favorites, ever.

You got that thread closed I don't like your tactics. Maybe sometime in the future we can do this I don't have the time right now. Accept a majority of the time this doesn't happen.

LOL at quan saying he doesn't have time. He says that whenever he can't answer a question without saying thanos or void loses.

quanchi112
Accept a majority of the time this doesn't happen.

LOL at quan saying he doesn't have time. He says that whenever he can't answer a question without saying thanos or void loses. In this case it did happen and we are talking about this not some generalized rule of thumb.

I accepted a battlezone with you regarding Thanos you backed down like a coward after you insisted on it. I don't have Galatcus scans on my photobucket like I do Thanos so it's a much more time consuming battlezone than a Thanos one.

leonidas
Writers statements aren't meaningless when it reinforces their own story on panel.

Mm beats him I don't play favorites, ever.

You got that thread closed I don't like your tactics. Maybe sometime in the future we can do this I don't have the time right now.

i got it closed? lol you were the only one who didn't think the thing was a stomp and i was tired of everyone making fun of you. i did it for you. big grin

and too bad about the bz. i like that you can argue for 29 pgs in a thread and debate 12 people who know you're wrong but you suddenly can't find the time. alas, i will wait. maybe someday.......

quanchi112
i got it closed? lol you were the only one who didn't think the thing was a stomp and i was tired of everyone making fun of you. i did it for you. big grin

and too bad about the bz. i like that you can argue for 29 pgs in a thread and debate 12 people who know you're wrong but you suddenly can't find the time. alas, i will wait. maybe someday....... The thing is people don't get to me so please don't assume I ever went to a moderator you wanted the thread closed down not me.

Battlezones require me finding a crap ton of scans I don't have on my photobucket and immersing myself in Galactus. I don't just wing battlezones.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Quan, I will provide you with all the scans you need if you accept this battle zone.

quanchi112
Quan, I will provide you with all the scans you need if you accept this battle zone. I don't need nor want anyone's help. If I decide to do it I will so if not tough luck.

Black bolt z
In this case it did happen and we are talking about this not some generalized rule of thumb.

I accepted a battlezone with you regarding Thanos you backed down like a coward after you insisted on it. I don't have Galatcus scans on my photobucket like I do Thanos so it's a much more time consuming battlezone than a Thanos one. No. Its not the case.

I never backed down.

quanchi112
No. Its not the case.

I never backed down. The nuh uh defense is back.

Yes, you did. I own you.

Black bolt z
The nuh uh defense is back.

Yes, you did. I own you. No. It would be the case if sentry hadn't been beaten by a hellicarrier.

No you didn't. You just never bothered to follow through.

quanchi112
No. It would be the case if sentry hadn't been beaten by a hellicarrier.

No you didn't. You just never bothered to follow through. Hew wasn't and the writer explained why he was beaten. LOL.

I asked for a date and you backed down. You're mine.

Black bolt z
Hew wasn't and the writer explained why he was beaten. LOL.

I asked for a date and you backed down. You're mine. Yet on panel he was beaten by a hellicarrier.

I gave you a time frame of when I was available. You never followed through.

And this whole next week I have exams in school. So I can't do it the week. This weekend probably would be good.

quanchi112
Yet on panel he was beaten by a hellicarrier.

I gave you a time frame of when I was available. You never followed through.

And this whole next week I have exams in school. So I can't do it the week. This weekend probably would be good. He wasn't beaten by a helicarrier he was beaten when he forced Thor to kill him.

No, you dropped it and continued to ask questions about maelstrom while I continued to laugh since you didn't know a thing about him.

You already conceded the battlezone.

Black bolt z
He wasn't beaten by a helicarrier he was beaten when he forced Thor to kill him.

No, you dropped it and continued to ask questions about maelstrom while I continued to laugh since you didn't know a thing about him.

You already conceded the battlezone. No. He was beaten by a hellicarrier. On panel.

Not at all. Mabye in your own word. Your the one that never accepted in the first place.

quanchi112
No. He was beaten by a hellicarrier. On panel.

Not at all. Mabye in your own word. Your the one that never accepted in the first place. So you don't know what defeated means as well.

I did accept and wanted to right away you gave excuses and then asked questions about maelstrom. I own you.

Black bolt z
So you don't know what defeated means as well.

I did accept and wanted to right away you gave excuses and then asked questions about maelstrom. I own you. On panel. Beaten. By a hellicarrier.

No you didn't. You never accepted or set a date.

quanchi112
On panel. Beaten. By a hellicarrier.

No you didn't. You never accepted or set a date. False. You can think that beat him it just shows you don't understand even what you do read.

You ran from me and I own you.

Black bolt z
False. You can think that beat him it just shows you don't understand even what you do read.

You ran from me and I own you. It beat void.

Your the one that left laughing out loud

I'm done with this troll.

quanchi112
It beat void.

I'm done with this troll. No, Bob resurfaced who then forced Thor into killing him.

MM wins.

rotiart
It beat void.

I'm done with this troll.

Void was beaten by Bob.
Despite whatever the heck people think. There is no disputing the fact that bob was fighting with the sentry and trying desperately to tell people to kill him while he was not in void form.

^thumb upvoid self-defeated

Lestov16
What are MM's feats post-retcon?

leonidas
I don't need nor want anyone's help. If I decide to do it I will so if not tough luck.

'tough luck?'

lol

for who? and too bad you weren't as diligent in threads as you claim to be in bz's. oh well, no one can say i didn't try.

bbrem123
Void was beaten by Bob.
Despite whatever the heck people think. There is no disputing the fact that bob was fighting with the sentry and trying desperately to tell people to kill him while he was not in void form.

thumb up

quanchi112
'tough luck?'

lol

for who? and too bad you weren't as diligent in threads as you claim to be in bz's. oh well, no one can say i didn't try. It's time consuming with the scans like I said. I am supremely confident I'd win there I just don't really feel like putting the work into it. I am sparing you.

Just let it go if I change my mind I will pm you.

MM wins.

TheLordofMurder
Without PIS involved, Owen should beat Odin and Void at the same time...

Without PIS involved, Owen should beat Odin and Void at the same time... ^thumb up

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Lestov16
What are MM's feats post-retcon?

Warped the multiverse during his fight with the Beyonder, and then it was stated that MM had even more potential than that...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>