Seth vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who takes it.

zopzop
Surtur.

Seth gave Odin problems for a few panels. Surtur was an actual threat to Odin and all Asgard, not just a nuisance.

Colossus-Big C
seth was alot more than a nuisance, he was threat to odin and asgard he also has higher feats than surtur, it was seths power that actually "shook the multiverse"
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1583750-odinvsseth6_super.jpg

not to mention odin has his power+the power of the egyption skyfather in that fight

Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur stomps regular Seth. Amped Seth would make it a stalemate.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
seth was alot more than a nuisance, he was threat to odin and asgard he also has higher feats than surtur, it was seths power that actually "shook the multiverse"

not to mention odin has his power+the power of the egyption skyfather in that fight

What? Was it not Seth who has absorbed the Egyptian Pantheon, amping himself to Odin levels?

And I'd like to point out that Odin was still not himself due to being trapped in a mortal body. Once he gained his bearings, the fight ended.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Surtur stomps regular Seth. Amped Seth would make it a stalemate.

What? Was it not Seth who has absorbed the Egyptian Pantheon, amping himself to Odin levels? didnt they reincarnate the egyption skyfather in odin?
odin had Egyption skyfather power+Odin Force
its not untill he remember who he was that he used all the power he had and beat seth
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And I'd like to point out that Odin was still not himself due to being trapped in a mortal body. Once he gained his bearings, the fight ended. Odin Bfr'd Seth out of asgard

but yea i'll put seth nearly at odin level

normal seth is still above thor level, iirc odin gave the odin power to thor and absorbed asgard into himself to beat normal seth

guy222
fire demon wins

quanchi112
Surtur, easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
didnt they reincarnate the egyption skyfather in odin?
odin had Egyption skyfather power+Odin Force
its not untill he remember who he was that he used all the power he had and beat seth

What are you talking about? When did they do that? Are you sure you're not confusing the time the Egyptian pantheon thought Odin was the reincarnation of Atum when Odin brainwashed himself?

normal seth is still above thor level, iirc odin gave the odin power to thor and absorbed asgard into himself to beat normal seth

Regular powered Thor has held his own against Seth before for example. Without any amps, his as powerful as a normal Death God like Hela, Mephisto, Pluto etc.

Nah, that Seth was also amped by the stolen power of the Egyptian pantheon I'm pretty sure. In both his battles against Odin, the Egyptian Gods were amping him as far as I can recall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.