Bruce Willis Vs Hogwarts wizards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
All characters that Bruce Willis has ever played in all films are called in to eradicate Wizards yet again from the MVF arena.

All of them have full access to any weaponry, seen in their employ in the movies.

They appear inside the boundries of Hogwarts type replica castle with the wizards being unaware of the imminent strike to made against them.

What can the wizards do to stop the impending slaughter...?

the ninjak
Bruce Willis in Surrogates will be immune to many spells. Like the Death Spell.
Bruce gives all the others Surrogates as well.

McNasty996
Wouldn't unbreakable Bruce Willis be immune to them to?

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by McNasty996
Wouldn't unbreakable Bruce Willis be immune to them to?

Not if they use some water spell to drown him somehow (don't tell RJ, but I haven't seen any HP movies big grin ).

Robtard
Would it be one composite McClane for the DieHard franchise, or are there four separate McClanes from their respective films?

The Nuul
Bruce is dead, they cant harm him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bruce Willis in Surrogates will be immune to many spells. Like the Death Spell.
Bruce gives all the others Surrogates as well.

this and then his character from Sixth Sense comes and says "I see dead people" big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
All characters that Bruce Willis has ever played in all films are called in to eradicate Wizards yet again from the MVF arena.

All of them have full access to any weaponry, seen in their employ in the movies.

They appear inside the boundries of Hogwarts type replica castle with the wizards being unaware of the imminent strike to made against them.

What can the wizards do to stop the impending slaughter...? Time turners and felix felicis. Dead Willis babies. Poor Mrs. Willis.

big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bruce is dead, they cant harm him.

NOPE! He posted right after you.

He's ALLIIIIIIIIIIVE! laughing

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Would it be one composite McClane for the DieHard franchise, or are there four separate McClanes from their respective films?

They are indeed the 4 seperate. (But they can merge to form a GesaultSuperMcClane if McClane needs to. ) stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Time turners and felix felicis. Dead Willis babies. Poor Mrs. Willis.

big grin

Negated by Twelve Monkeys time Travel Bruce, Unbreakable Bruce and backed up by Sixth Sense Bruce.

I'd start worrying about that bomb deep drilled below Hogwarts that the wizards have absolutely no knowledge of too, if I were you.
'Cause when Armageddon Bruce presses that button, sacrificing himself...A lot of wizards gonna be dead.

Booom.

Oops.

RE: Blaxican
There is no force in movie history that can beat Composite Bruce Willis.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
There is no force in movie history that can beat Composite Bruce Willis.

laughing out loud

Kaibs
Not to mention... since when do the Wizards all of a sudden know about when they're born, and where they're from... They are the ones getting raided not the Bruces. And as far as their time traveling goes... I wasn't aware they are able to go back that many years as in the books and movies they only wet back like a day.

Sadako of Girth
Ha! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Negated by Twelve Monkeys time Travel Bruce, Unbreakable Bruce and backed up by Sixth Sense Bruce.

I'd start worrying about that bomb deep drilled below Hogwarts that the wizards have absolutely no knowledge of too, if I were you.
'Cause when Armageddon Bruce presses that button, sacrificing himself...A lot of wizards gonna be dead.

Booom.

Oops.

OK, Unbreakable Bruce is ended by a death spell.

SS Bruce is raped by the Bloody Baron.

Twelve Monkeys Bruce, how exactly did he time travel? It's been a while. Was it like Timecop, something like that?

Sadako of Girth
Pretty much IIRC, yeah. Been a bit since I saw it myself.

Have you got any 'that-dude-from-unbreakable-dying' feats?
I recall none.

Rogue Jedi
Was he ever hit by a spell that ends life on contact? Yeah.......Plus he can be vanished or changed into a dildo.

Rogue Jedi
I also noticed you have team Willis "inside the shields" in a vain attempt to nullify the shield protecting Hogwarts.

With a flick of his wand, another shield is raised by Flitwick. You know, like in THBP. So now we have team Willis trapped between two sets of shields. Willis samwich?

Sadako of Girth
Thats right. he wasn't. So youve NO reason to think it would work on him. smile

Rogue Jedi
He'll be transformed into a dildo. Or vanished.

If we go with what you say, I could rightly say he was never shown fighting a character played by Daniel Radcliffe, so he can't here.

Sadako of Girth
Nah that doesnt work, cause you've stretched it way too far to suit your 'argument'.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, he'll vanish just fine haermm

Sadako of Girth
But after the bomb is detonated, noone will be there to vanish him.

The castle would be the one doing the vanishing.

Rogue Jedi
Ahahahahahaaha!!!!! Back on nukes, are we? Willis can time travel between dimensions, but the wizard's cannot.

Also, watch 12 Monkeys again. Look at the future. Chances of finding a big ass bomb? Nil.

Sadako of Girth
He gets one off of Armageddon Bruce.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh at Harry lugging around a damn nuke, OR even knowing how to operate the damn thing.

Sadako of Girth
Seemed to work it just fine in Armageddon.

Rogue Jedi
Willie Sharp is not in this thread, he is not there to tell Bruce how to use it.

Sadako of Girth
The people from the future has records of it and how to blow one up.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh They didn't even have toilet paper, dude crylaugh

You're REACHING.

Sadako of Girth
Nah they lots of stuff, like the stuff that sent bruce back through time. etc

Military records are usually in bunkers and the knowledge like that usually survives.

Rogue Jedi
OK then, if Willis can time travel from dimension to dimension, so can the wizards. They kill him when he is a child.

Sadako of Girth
Non sequiteur of logic. The wizards lack the screenfeats or the tech.
Unlike Bruce.

And as already mentioned, Time turners only go back a day or so, by screen feats.

Rogue Jedi
Non sequiteur of logic. The wizards lack the screenfeats or the tech.
Unlike Bruce.

And as already mentioned, Time turners only go back a day or so, by screen feats. Time turners can go back as far as the wizards wish, retard.

Bruce never traveled from one dimension to the next. He always traveled in the same dimension, just back and forth in time.

Sadako of Girth
Screenfeat of longest time turner travel in a HP movie..?

His various Fellow Bruces are all from different dimensions, clearly.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, stop. I tried that angle in the VD thread and your answer was "time travel is time travel."

Sadako of Girth
Within the kinds of range exhibited on screen. yes

So wheres your link to the most far back reaching onscreen feat in HP?

Rogue Jedi
Fail. Timecop never traveled back farther than the Civil War. You implied they go back hundreds of years.

Fail fail fail, another fail thread.

Creshosk
Within the kinds of range exhibited on screen. yes

So wheres your link to the most far back reaching onscreen feat in HP? It's simply stated that each turn of the time turner sends them back one hour. They only went back as far as they needed. How does that translate to as far as they needed being only as far as they can go?

Rogue Jedi
It doesn't.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fail. Timecop never traveled back farther than the Civil War. You implied they go back hundreds of years.

Fail fail fail, another fail thread.

When was the civil war? Was it in the 21st century..? The 20th even...?Nope.
Hmmm...? 150 years or so is a lot longer at least than a timeturner, uh..?

LOL

If we give HP TTs a mere four times their capability, they get 4 maybe 5 days.

If we do the same for Timecop, he goes 600-800 years.. smile

Rogue Jedi
When was the civil war? Was it in the 21st century..? The 20th even...?Nope.
Hmmm...? 150 years or so is a lot longer at least than a timeturner, uh..?

LOL

If we give HP TTs a mere four times their capability, they get 4 maybe 5 days.

If we do the same for Timecop, he goes 600-800 years.. smile

Nah, they can go back as far as they want. Just turn, and turn, and turn.......

Sadako of Girth
In that case, Time cop can go back and play with dinosaurs, if he likes. smile

Hell he might even bring some dinosaur eggs back from the past and grow them, setting them loose on the Wizards too... smile

"Harry gets a T-Rex up his ass at the age of 8, beofre any wizard training. RIP"
smile

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and a simple vanishing spell would end it.

Sadako of Girth
And how would an untrained kid of no wizard experience do that?

They wouldnt know its there. Its drilled in form the side a few miles away.
And Wizards lack seismographs, tech, CCTV, scanning tech etc neccessary to even pick up on it.

smile

Rogue Jedi
Wow, you've never seen a HP movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.