Blood-lust Magneto w/ Power Gem vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Magneto w/ Power Gem (Magneto has had the Power Gem in his possession for a full month)

vs

Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), Martian Manhunter, and Flash (Wally)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fight on an indestructible Planet. Magneto is blood-lusted and has shields on before start of fight. No BFR.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/307934-48855-magneto.jpg

MrMind
JLA stomp

Parmaniac
I hate threads with the gems, I never know how to use them, on panel shit is so inconsistent and by description it contradicts with on panel shit.

Mindset
Are we assuming Mags knows how to use the gem fairly well?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
Are we assuming Mags knows how to use the gem fairly well? And here it starts.

BattleMage
Mags 5.5/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Are we assuming Mags knows how to use the gem fairly well? let's say he can use them as well as anyone who has done so on-panel

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I hate threads with the gems, I never know how to use them, on panel shit is so inconsistent and by description it contradicts with on panel shit. we'll go with the best on-panel use as opposed to description

Tha C-Master
Flash speed steals to 1 zillion IMP's and then drops the multiverse on him.

biscuits

Parmaniac
Well Champion used it subconcious and was unbeatable in a straight fight for Thanos.

Starscream M
bump

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well Champion used it subconcious and was unbeatable in a straight fight for Thanos.

Use Thor, with it he stalemated Thanos to a point where Thanos decided to imprison him with tech to stop their fight. He also pushed back the combined attacks of Strange and Surfer on pure strength from tapping into the gem.

Magneto with that kind of power should hold back everyone of the JLA. He just forms a bubble around them and crush them all. MM & GL is the wild card here as to whether Magneto can affect him while tangent or get through the rings protections. Also if everyone has iron in their blood, he'll bleed them out. The guy warped adamantium and drew it out of Wolverine; if he can tap into the gem like Thor, he should be able to pull this move off with any member of the JLA with iron in their blood.

Magneto takes this 6-7/10.

rotiart
Parker robbins had it... And beat the living bejesus out of rulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.