Current Superman vs WWH with stips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
WWH gets no healing factor and no WBH levels.

Who wins?

Mindset
WWH oneshots him

The Nuul
eek!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
WWH oneshots him he's that angry, huh? laughing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Nuul
WWH gets no healing factor and no WBH levels.

Who wins?

no

Warlord
the mods win

Nihilist
WWH wins still even though he held back all the time, Galactus would have struggled against him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Warlord
the mods win laughing out loud

But seriously supes one shots him. His healing factor is his durability.

StyleTime
Superman beats him even worse than he normally would.

Sirius77
Originally posted by StyleTime

carver9
Wwh 8/10

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Wwh 8/10 laughing out loud

Starscream M
Wwh 8/10 read stips...Hulk doesn't have his HF.

carver9
He doesn't need it. The madder he gets the more durable he gets. He is far stronger, even at his current base level. He is the better fighter and his rage is unbound currently.

He wins a healthy majority.

Starscream M
He doesn't need it. The madder he gets the more durable he gets. He is far stronger, even at his current base level. He is the better fighter and his rage is unbound currently.

He wins a healthy majority. he isn't current base level...he is wwh level

without his HF, he would have trouble surviving Superman letting loose his heat vision

superman's flight and speed would also negate WWH's melee fighting abilities

SamZED
Originally posted by StyleTime

Black bolt z

He wins a healthy majority. He has no durability...his healing factor is his durability.

Superman stomps him under these conditions.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He has no durability...his healing factor is his durability.

that's not true. He does have a high durability, even without his HF. It's his durability that allows him to fight while his HF works to heal him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's not true. He does have a high durability, even without his HF. It's his durability that allows him to fight while his HF works to heal him. Define "high". He'd still be stomped under this stips.

carver9
he isn't current base level...he is wwh level

without his HF, he would have trouble surviving Superman letting loose his heat vision

superman's flight and speed would also negate WWH's melee fighting abilities

I agree with the first part but heat vision working, it ain't happening. Human torch went nova on him and hulk just stood there and tanked it.

His healing factor is there to "aid" when someone bypass his durability. Superman would be hard pressed at doing that with the built up rage that is already increasing hulks durability.

Then if hulk is already aware that his healing factor is depleted he will purposely amp his durability.

You know cis is on in this fight... superman will go h2h with him.

Black bolt z
I agree with the first part but heat vision working, it ain't happening. Human torch went nova on him and hulk just stood there and tanked it.

His healing factor is there to "aid" when someone bypass his durability. Superman would be hard pressed at doing that with the built up rage that is already increasing hulks durability.

Then if hulk is already aware that his healing factor is depleted he will purposely amp his durability.

You know cis is on in this fight... superman will go h2h with him. Its also not in superman's character to only go melee...he uses his other powers as well, just not as much as he should.

Stop lowballing.

Starscream M
Define "high". his durability is close to thor's.

Black bolt z
his durability is close to thor's. laughing out loud

Many people would beg to differ.

Nihilist
laughing out loud at Carver bullshit

Starscream M
laughing out loud

Many people would beg to differ. well he takes punches from thor and juggernaut...without his skull being fractured...that's high durability

carver9
Its also not in superman's character to only go melee...he uses his other powers as well, just not as much as he should.

Stop lowballing.

Who am I lowballing? Do you even know what that means? I never said that wwh would one shot him.

What I told you was ways for hulk to win and gave reasons. I never said superman was weak.

Wwh would beat thor as well with these stips, gladiator, and the list goes on. They will engage him n a fist fight and would lose. This isn't me lowballing ANY of them, this is hard facts.

Debate blackbolt. You have been with us for some months and that's all you do is "no he doesn't", "yes he does", "prove it", "stop low balling". We have good debators here, read through their post, learn from them... it would help you.

Black bolt z
well he takes punches from thor and juggernaut...without his skull being fractured...that's high durability Or his skull is fractured and his HF heals it?

Starscream M
Or his skull is fractured and his HF heals it? no, if that were the case, there'd be scans of that

ie, he gets punched where his jaw breaks off...and then heals the next panel.

that doesn't happen.

Hulk, like any high end CL100er, has naturally high durability.

His HF pushes his overall durability beyond that of Thor...but without it, he's still in that class.

psycho gundam
He has no durability...his healing factor is his durability.

Superman stomps him under these conditions. don't be ignorant

carver9
well he takes punches from thor and juggernaut...without his skull being fractured...that's high durability

Very true.

Sirius77
Lol@ Carver trying to argue wwh without a healing factor against Superman.

Give up Blackbolt, he probably thinks that Hulk can armwrestle TOAA and win. You're lowering yourself by even acknowledging this argument. Everyone is. I think this should be closed for spite lol.

Colossus-Big C
depends, if superman stays in close combat wwh still wins

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
Lol@ Carver trying to argue wwh without a healing factor against Superman.

Give up Blackbolt, he probably thinks that Hulk can armwrestle TOAA and win. You're lowering yourself by even acknowledging this argument. Everyone is. I think this should be closed for spite lol.

His healing facot isn't his only durability. His skin on NUMEROUS of occasions has been compared to diamonds and you all fail to realize that his stats increase with anger.

He starts this fight off aqt high end durability...as it progress he gets even more durable.

Sirius77
It doesn't matter if Superman is a light minute away frying the planet w/ HV or if he's close up using his ridiculous combat speed to punch the meat off of his bones. He still wins. Especially if wwh doesn't have a healing factor.... I mean come on. He doesn't have a healing factor?? Why the hell not, that's the only thing that allows him to even stay alive while fighting Superman...

Juk3n
Wolverine cuts Hulk with some sharp blades for fun. Hulk doesn't have great durability, Heat vision wrecks him. Eye shots end the fight. Rear naked choke from supes ends the fight.

Rear Naked Choke while point blank HV'ing the back of Hulks head is the correct answer to this thread.

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
It doesn't matter if Superman is a light minute away frying the planet w/ HV or if he's close up using his ridiculous combat speed to punch the meat off of his bones. He still wins. Especially if wwh doesn't have a healing factor.... I mean come on. He doesn't have a healing factor?? Why the hell not, that's the only thing that allows him to even stay alive while fighting Superman...

I could completely own this post in a couple of sentences along with juken post but since this is a bait thread, I'm not participating in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.