Survive Zombie Nation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
You start in Los Angeles, California. You're the only surviving human with a known immunity to the zombie virus in your area. Everyone else has been infected with the 28 Days later zombie virus (these zombies are fast, vicious, and attack in packs). You have to travel to New York, where there is an underground bunker with survivors who need your DNA to create vaccines. You get to choose a team of heroes to protect you on your trek to New York. All vehicles have been destroyed. You must survive at all costs!

Which team do you choose and why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher and Wolverine

Gambit and Captain America

Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Blade and Spider-Man

Black bolt z
I see the most effective being team 3.

But I see team 2 being really fun with gambit charging cap's shields then it just popping zombies.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I see the most effective being team 3.

team 3 doesn't have range though...and that could be problematic

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
team 3 doesn't have range though...and that could be problematic But they would by the physical strongest and best at keeping zombies away.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Mindset
team 3 doesn't have range though...and that could be problematic IF can shoot chi.

Solidus Black
Team 3. Luke is the key factor.

Id give him a parking meter and no zombie would survive

StyleTime
Are we assuming the non-healing heroes are immune to the virus as well?

It would suck for Gambit to go zombie half-way through the trip.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StyleTime

It would suck for Gambit to go zombie half-way through the trip. no, unfortunately the heroes are not immune (except for Wolverine and Blade. Luke Cage is prob safe against bites but if zombie blood gets into his bloodstream some how, he will be infected.)...hence, they must take maximum precautions not to get infected themselves.

You may think that Gambit's team is at a disadvantage since no member is immune, however you must consider that Gambit probably has the best crowd-control powers as well as range attacks combined with Captain America's top-notch strategic and tactical prowess.

Also, you must factor that you guys must find food, shelter as well throughout your journey.

This is gonna be a tough quest...regardless of the team you pick. I think every team has certain advantages and disadvantages.

SamZED
Oh team 1 for sure! Frank blowing zombie heads left and right and Logan cutting them to pieces. Ill survive no problem. Add Deadpool into the mix and its gonna be fun even.

marwash22
Blade and Spidey.

I assume Blade would be immune so he's on his own to clear a path or whatever and Spidey can carry me on his back as he swings from building-to-building.

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
Blade and Spidey.

I assume Blade would be immune so he's on his own to clear a path or whatever and Spidey can carry me on his back as he swings from building-to-building. this is a journey across America...the majority of your journey will be without tall or any buildings

marwash22
still gonna go with Spidey and Blade, the zombies are pretty much human and have average stats. They can't keep up with 30ft jumps.

Plus, whenever Spidey/Blade get tired, Spidey can get us to a tall building or other place out of reach to the dead-folk.

Bouboumaster
The obvious choice is team 1. Punisher with his standart gears and Wolverine aka "The Killing Machine", I'd make it easely.

illadelph12
Considering the amount of ground that has to be covered, I'd choose Spider-man and Blade. Either of them is strong enough to carry a human pretty effortlessly, and both are very agile, so in major cities we'd be able to stick to rooftops, and if we took the route through the plains they can cover the ground rather quickly. Also Spider-man has the ability to web me up out of harms way should we reach somewhere where he and Blade are forced to fight, as well as Blade using guns so I'd likely be able to be armed myself.

Starscream M
Originally posted by illadelph12
and if we took the route through the plains they can cover the ground rather quickly. I don't see how they can cover ground faster than any of the other teams

marwash22
To me, it's not really about the speed you cover ground, it's more so about what will happen once you get ambushed/surrounded. Spidey is the only person on the list who would be capable of getting you out of danger quickly. Sure, Wolverine, Gambit and even Punisher can clear a path, but what happens when the numbers start to pile up and they're busy killing zombies?... you're left to fend for yourself and you'd eventually run out of ammo or simply become overwhelmed.

Starscream M
To me, it's not really about the speed you cover ground, it's more so about what will happen once you get ambushed/surrounded. Spidey is the only person on the list who would be capable of getting you out of danger quickly. Sure, Wolverine, Gambit and even Punisher can clear a path, but what happens when the numbers start to pile up and they're busy killing zombies?... you're left to fend for yourself and you'd eventually run out of ammo or simply become overwhelmed. with gambit, would you ever get overwhelmed?

marwash22
with gambit, would you ever get overwhelmed? hard to say, does he only get standard gear? I don't see how he'd be able to do much if zombies are coming from all directions. If he charges the ground, you'd probably get caught in the blast which would defeat the entire purpose of the challenge.

Starscream M
hard to say, does he only get standard gear? I don't see how he'd be able to do much if zombies are coming from all directions. If he charges the ground, you'd probably get caught in the blast which would defeat the entire purpose of the challenge. he could easily throw cards in all directions...and I don't see anyone better than him to handle a situation where zombies are rushing you from every single directino

also, gambit doesn't really need much gear...anything is potentially a weapon for him (ie loose change, cards, rocks, pencils, etc) and since they are journeying across America...there will be plenty of items he can stockpile along the way.

rougeredmage
then i am going to say non of them who i would want on my side is Doctor Strange and Jaime Madrox on my side

marwash22
he could easily throw cards in all directions...and I don't see anyone better than him to handle a situation where zombies are rushing you from every single directino

also, gambit doesn't really need much gear...anything is potentially a weapon for him (ie loose change, cards, rocks, pencils, etc) and since they are journeying across America...there will be plenty of items he can stockpile along the way. mmm

i suppose.

King Castle
Considering the amount of ground that has to be covered, I'd choose Spider-man and Blade. Either of them is strong enough to carry a human pretty effortlessly, and both are very agile, so in major cities we'd be able to stick to rooftops, and if we took the route through the plains they can cover the ground rather quickly. Also Spider-man has the ability to web me up out of harms way should we reach somewhere where he and Blade are forced to fight, as well as Blade using guns so I'd likely be able to be armed myself. but he can also be bitten and lets not pretend he is untouchable..

ill take team 1

Uriel005
team 3 chi healing can counter virus if myself or IF gets bitten and cage will plow a path. Also I'd have to say Cage and IF are the most mentally prepared team for such an event after Punisher and Logan but the chi versatility puts them over the top and Cages durability and strength as well as raw endurance puts him over for me. Wolverine and Punisher would also be likely caught up in murdering the hell out of all the zombies. I trust Cage and IF to watch my back more.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine and Punisher would makes the zombies run for their life. Wolverine as a stupidly high body count of Hand Ninja, he would run into thoses zombies like he don't care. Also, even if Iron Fist can heal with his chi, and Blade has a healing factor, there will probably have a time where those to means won't work, because of being overwhelmed. The only one truly invincible in those dudes is Wolverine, and there's no chance zombie bites will trouble his mighty, mighty healing factor.

Also, peope argue that Gambit can destroy large amounts of zombies with his cards. Punisher can do the same. The difference between the two of them is this: Gambit can throw the card at the maximum speed his arms can launch a card. Punisher, on the other hand, can spray the shit of them with with ammos going faster that the speed of sound. It's also lot of more precise, and with a higher range. And when Gambit might hurt you with his explosions, Punisher can plans them with time/remote bombs. Or with a bazooka. And if he's bitten, the canuck at my side can take care of him, no problems with that.

psycho gundam
team 1 imo (and lol @ out DNA being the catalyst but not logan's)

team 1 -- killing (close range and far), logan is most likely immune to the virus also, and both have 1st class survival skills so they can keep you fed, dry, and protected.

King Castle
making it sound like you are an infant with the whole fed, try and protecting thing... personally i can handle 2 of those things on my own..

well if i werent running for my life in a zombie infested city

psycho gundam
Originally posted by King Castle
making it sound like you are an infant with the who fed, try and protecting thing... personally i can hand 2 of those things on my own..

well if i werent running for my life in a zombie infested city you obviously haven't seen 28 day/weeks later

also, the distance you have to travel is no joke

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
team 1 imo (and lol @ out DNA being the catalyst but not logan's)
Logan's a mutant...his DNA can not be used to make a cure that would be applicable to humans no expression

Starscream M

team 1 -- killing (close range and far), logan is most likely immune to the virus also, and both have 1st class survival skills so they can keep you fed, dry, and protected. what if hundreds of zombies surround you and rush you guys?

King Castle
actually, i have.. i am just not your standard none experienced survivalist civilian like in the movie.. i got skills as well granted it's not comic worthy but it would be enough to pitch in when we arent fighting and i'm hanging back.. hopefully pun would have some extra weapons for me to use to help fight and shoot Pun if he turns on me

Bouboumaster
what if hundreds of zombies surround you and rush you guys?

Unleashed Wolverine, or go taking a beer with him while Punisher spray them with an assault riffle.

psycho gundam
Logan's a mutant...his DNA can not be used to make a cure that would be applicable to humans no expression the manufacturing of anti-viruses largly based on animal testing so.....

Creation of antibodies is the key, and it's not like we haven't seen wolverine procreate with a normal human female. (pause)

marwash22
you peeps are severly underestimating the distance you need to travel. Punisher doesn't have unlimited ammo; because of that, I'm coming around to thinking Gambit is a good choice... though, Spidey/Blade are still my first pick.

Starscream M
you peeps are severly underestimating the distance you need to travel. Punisher doesn't have unlimited ammo; because of that, I'm coming around to thinking Gambit is a good choice... though, Spidey/Blade are still my first pick. punisher doesn't...but they can raid ammo stores and gunshops on their journey...and logan can help him carry shit

King Castle
punisher doesn't...but they can raid ammo stores and gunshops on their journey...and logan can help him carry shit will you be helping or just watching and supervising eating a chocolate bar..

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
will you be helping or just watching and supervising reading a chocolate bar.. you can help.

marwash22
punisher doesn't...but they can raid ammo stores and gunshops on their journey...and logan can help him carry shit i'd suggest being quick about it, going inside stores is probably not the best idea. Now that i think about it, Gambit could hit up a Walmart or Toys-r-Us and stock up on marbles/golf balls and such.

At what point does Gambit become exhausted from charging stuff? I know he must have a limit.

Starscream M

At what point does Gambit become exhausted from charging stuff? I know he must have a limit. well, he will have to plan rest...and food. that's where I figure Cap's tactical abilities will be tremendously helpful.

Although with Spidey and Logan, those teams can sense danger before they go in a store or building, since ambushes can be dangerous in a crowded area.

Starscream M
Now that i think about it, Gambit could hit up a Walmart or Toys-r-Us and stock up on marbles/golf balls and such.

yep, and even let's say you guys are in the middle of nowhere, gambit can collect small rocks and pebbles as weapons as well.

the only thing team 2 lacks is strength and durability...which the other 3 teams have. Strength may be useful in certain situations.

Sin I AM
can i choose different heroes?...they can be streets i just dont like the ones mentioned

iron fist and luke ftw

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
can i choose different heroes?...they can be streets i just dont like the ones mentioned
no, simply because the point of the thread is to force you to make tough decisions and compromises. I'm sure you can think of teams of two that are more powerful than the ones I listed.

out of curiosity, who would you pick and why?

Sin I AM
multiple man and night crawler.....

Starscream M
multiple man and night crawler..... yeah...I considered nightcrawler. but he's too hax for the scenario, hence I didn't include him.

Sin I AM
oh and because you know...strength in numbers abd the whole teleport to safety trick wink

Starscream M
oh and because you know...strength in numbers abd the whole teleport to safety trick wink although I'm not sure multiple man is a wise choice....if he gets zombified, you're screwed

Stall_19
Team 4 definitely. You guys aren't thinking outside the box. All that team needs to do is get Parker to a lab and he could whip up more of those suits that can make him and the rest of the team invisible and that negates any sound they make. New Spidey suit FTW!

marwash22
although I'm not sure multiple man is a wise choice....if he gets zombified, you're screwed wouldn't he be okay as long as he kept his actual body safe?

Starscream M
wouldn't be okay as long as he kept his actual body safe? I'm not that familiar with his powers....what would happen with the copies that get zombified...would they have the power to duplicate as well?

Sin I AM
wouldn't he be okay as long as he kept his actual body safe?

yes he would....thats what his dupes are there for, id create like 20 or so, get a shit load of ammo and have them lead the way, while me n NC and the real MM scurry on over to ny

oh and op said nothing of prep

marwash22
I'm not that familiar with his powers....what would happen with the copies that get zombified...would they have the power to duplicate as well? i dont think so. Pretty sure only the real guy can create the clones and I also think he can recall them at will. I'm just not sure that once he recalls the copy, they wouldn't transfer the virus to the original.

Starscream M
ok, guess he would've been too hax for this thread as well then.

King Castle
i dont think so. Pretty sure only the real guy can create the clones and I also think he can recall them at will. I'm just not sure that once he recalls the copy, they wouldn't transfer the virus to the original. they are all capable of creating clones independently from what iirc.. only difference is that the main Jamie's mind/persoanlity drives them but the longer they stay separate from Multiple man the more independent they become... it's why he has had some rogues in the past.

D_Dude1210
I'd chose spiderman and blade. Spider sense will be key in getting out of areas and avoiding getting ambushed by the random zombie in the toilet BS. stick out tongue Also, 30 foot hops and webbing will make sure you can escape getting swarmed.

Uriel005
Lol we've been excluding ourselves from this... Team 3 for sure. My dad was a bit of a gun nut and my grandad was pissed at him when he found out I couldn't shoot a rifle by the time I was 7. So yeah just get Cage to lug the ammunition for me and I'll take an HK 416 from the Los Angeles 61st Air Base Group, a pair of colt 1911 for myself and Cage and a .38 police chief special revolver. with those two protecting me up close I'm pretty sure I could make it cross country. I'm in pretty good shape and Luke can fly a plane. so yeah... LOL.

Creshosk
you can help. Then Team number 1. We won't be overwhelmed because we'll be cautious. I'm a fair hand at sniping, and With Wolverine's senses he'll not likely be walking into an ambush.

While I appreciate Spidey's Spidersense as it will likewise make him unlikely a target for ambush (And I cant think of some really cool things he could do with his webbing) I'm not so certain that his spidersense would be a 100% deterent from me being attacked and ambushed even if it's protect him. Of course if I was webbed to Spiderman's back then any attack that would be dangerous to me would likely set off Spiderman's spider sense. The probblem of course would be limiting Spiderman's mobility and agility so its not a very good idea.

Though I think Blade and Punisher would both be very likely to be able to assist in a zombie surviving campaign such as what you propose.

psycho gundam
well, he will have to plan rest...and food. that's where I figure Cap's tactical abilities will be tremendously helpful.

Although with Spidey and Logan, those teams can sense danger before they go in a store or building, since ambushes can be dangerous in a crowded area. nah man, this is survival horror.

punisher probably sleeps under 4 hours a night, and when he does he probably has a loaded weapon ready. team one would have a fun in this situation to be honest.

also, you'll need those two guys to survive the outdoors when it's winter in the midwest, most likely you'd be moving non-stop since the zombies will be frozen solid. deer hunting will be a major plus.

Parmaniac
http://www.onemetal.com/wp-content/uploads/wp-post-thumbnail/c8kETT.jpg

godking
You start in Los Angeles, California. You're the only surviving human with a known immunity to the zombie virus in your area. Everyone else has been infected with the 28 Days later zombie virus (these zombies are fast, vicious, and attack in packs). You have to travel to New York, where there is an underground bunker with survivors who need your DNA to create vaccines. You get to choose a team of heroes to protect you on your trek to New York. All vehicles have been destroyed. You must survive at all costs!

Which team do you choose and why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher and Wolverine

Gambit and Captain America

Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Blade and Spider-Man Blade and Spiderman best combo of strength speed and brains

illadelph12
What time of year does this hypothetical trek begin?

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.onemetal.com/wp-content/uploads/wp-post-thumbnail/c8kETT.jpg Frank can kill a zombie Hulk with an arrow. The choice is obvious.

Parmaniac
What time of year does this hypothetical trek begin? And even more important: Where does the trek begin? All we know is that we have to go to NY.

Starscream M
What time of year does this hypothetical trek begin? March

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And even more important: Where does the trek begin? All we know is that we have to go to NY. LA, California. It was stated in OP.

illadelph12
If this begins in March then Team 4 is definitely the best pick. You can head due East and pass through the sparsely populated parts of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma before the summer heat hits (which would also cut down on the number of zombies you'd encounter. Most of that route is flat and sparsely populated, so it will be easy to see anyone coming, and there won't be many potential zombies so the chances of being overwhelmed significantly drops (till you get to North Texas and Oklahoma). From Arkansas you can just cut through Tennessee to North Carolina, then up through Eastern Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania (trekking through the Appalachians during the summer is a much better route than trying to pass through the plains or the Northern Midwest, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Ohio; more densely populated states; during the summer). Most of the heavy fighting probably wouldn't take place til we got near D.C. and Philly.

Starscream M
If this begins in March then Team 4 is definitely the best pick. You can head due East and pass through the sparsely populated parts of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma before the summer heat hits (which would also cut down on the number of zombies you'd encounter. Most of that route is flat and sparsely populated, so it will be easy to see anyone coming, and there won't be many potential zombies so the chances of being overwhelmed significantly drops (till you get to North Texas and Oklahoma). From Arkansas you can just cut through Tennessee to North Carolina, then up through Eastern Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania (trekking through the Appalachians during the summer is a much better route than trying to pass through the plains or the Northern Midwest, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Ohio; more densely populated states; during the summer). Most of the heavy fighting probably wouldn't take place til we got near D.C. and Philly. but that type of sparse terrain would work against spider-man as he can't web swing...

illadelph12
He can still run and jump faster and farther than any human. So can Blade. And the number of Zombies will be very, very low in those regions as there aren't many people, so the need to swing from building to building to avoid danger won't be of a very high priority due to the low likelihood of actually encountering a large concentration of zombies. He and Blade could just incapacitate them or kill them. It's a very safe route. Not going through many large population centers means not a lot of zombies, and given that Blade deals with far more dangerous vampires regularly, handling Rage zombies in low numbers would be a cakewalk. When we reach the East Coast Metro area Spider-man's web-slinging comes more into play as the zombie populace will be far more dense. With my route geography plays in my favor.

Creshosk
He can still run and jump faster and farther than any human. So can Blade. And the number of Zombies will be very, very low in those regions as there aren't many people, so the need to swing from building to building to avoid danger won't be of a very high priority due to the low likelihood of actually encountering a large concentration of zombies. He and Blade could just incapacitate them or kill them. It's a very safe route. Not going through many large population centers means not a lot of zombies, and given that Blade deals with far more dangerous vampires regularly, handling Rage zombies in low numbers would be a cakewalk. When we reach the East Coast Metro area Spider-man's web-slinging comes more into play as the zombie populace will be far more dense. With my route geography plays in my favor. Using that strategy, why don't you grab a boat and some supplies and go out and down through the panamal canal and back up? Then the only place you'd encounter zombies is in New York. The entire rest of the time you're traveling where there wouldn't be any other people until you got to new york. What with La and new york both being coastal.

Then when you got to bilding esque new york Spider-Man could swing you to the destination easily.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Creshosk
Using that strategy, why don't you grab a boat and some supplies and go out and down through the panamal canal and back up? Then the only place you'd encounter zombies is in New York. The entire rest of the time you're traveling where there wouldn't be any other people until you got to new york. What with La and new york both being coastal.

Then when you got to bilding esque new york Spider-Man could swing you to the destination easily. there are no vehicles (it was included in the OP for this very reason)

Parmaniac
I think Brucie wanted to restrict all kinds of vehicles.

EDIT: Like I thought.

Creshosk
there are no vehicles (it was included in the OP for this very reason) Do you have any idea how easy it would be to MAKE a boat?

Seriously. They may not be there now, but are you restricting MY abilities?

psycho gundam
does blade still need to feed on blood these days?

if so he's out of luck

Starscream M
does blade still need to feed on blood these days?

if so he's out of luck good point...that would also force him to take the non-ocean route...as he'd prob need to get to hospitals along the way to get blood packs

illadelph12
There's still plenty of non-human blood, and there's lots of cattle farms between Cali and NY. I don't think that's really an issue.

Starscream M
There's still plenty of non-human blood, and there's lots of cattle farms between Cali and NY. I don't think that's really an issue. I'm saying its an issue per Creshosh's idea of having them traveling by sea to NY

psycho gundam
don't they only consume human blood? otherwise that would make for a humongous plot hole in the vampire lore.

Starscream M
don't they only consume human blood? otherwise that would make for a humongous plot hole in the vampire lore. not nec...animal blood is nowhere near as good for them as human blood...but they can survive on it. hence, most vampires have no moral qualms so they wouldn't bother with animal blood.

illadelph12
I'm saying its an issue per Creshosh's idea of having them traveling by sea to NY

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, if that were the case they'd need to secure a lot of supplies before they set sail unless Blade intends to jump in the water and try to fish for large sea mammals. Besides, if vehicles were allowed, best bet would be to just procure a train like an Amtrak or something and steamroll across country. There'd already be a food car with supplies, it travels faster than a zombie can run so there's not much worry about being boarded unless you were forced to stop, and if anything particularly large were blocking the tracks (like an abandoned 18 wheeler, for example), you could just stop and have Spider-man move it off the tracks.

marwash22
Did the 28days/week virus infect the animal populace? If so, i dunno how viable drinking that blood would be for Blade.

psycho gundam
Did the 28days/week virus infect the animal populace? If so, i dunno how viable drinking that blood would be for Blade. iirc a raven eat some corpse and while perched on a high structure, a drop of blood landed in some guy's eye and he later transformed.

the bird acted as any of it's species does *shrug*

not nec...animal blood is nowhere near as good for them as human blood...but they can survive on it. hence, most vampires have no moral qualms so they wouldn't bother with animal blood. we're talking about blade though, marvel has it's own set of laws and it's own history concerning vampirism

Creshosk
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, if that were the case they'd need to secure a lot of supplies before they set sail unless Blade intends to jump in the water and try to fish for large sea mammals. Besides, if vehicles were allowed, best bet would be to just procure a train like an Amtrak or something and steamroll across country. There'd already be a food car with supplies, it travels faster than a zombie can run so there's not much worry about being boarded unless you were forced to stop, and if anything particularly large were blocking the tracks (like an abandoned 18 wheeler, for example), you could just stop and have Spider-man move it off the tracks. I was talking about making a boat. I can't make a car or a train. If we stayed close enough to the shore so that we could stop in at a hospital to supply Blade there'd be no problem. Or we could sacrifice some of the ease later to ensure the ease now and just go with team 1.

marwash22
heh. either way, i suppose infected blood wouldn't effect Blade anyhow seeing has he's immune to the virus in the first place.

Uriel005
Cage can fly a plane. I'll take him and take a plane from the 61st Air Group which is based in... you guessed it. LA.

Silent Master
Planes would probably count as vehicles.

Uriel005
Cage can repair it and the fence would keep the zombies out long enough and barriers could be erected.

StyleTime
iirc a raven eat some corpse and while perched on a high structure, a drop of blood landed in some guy's eye and he later transformed.

the bird acted as any of it's species does *shrug*

I may be confusing this with another movie, but it's been a while since I saw 28 Days Later. Weren't there monkeys or somesuch infected with the virus too?

Stall_19
Again, just get Spidey lab access so he could whip up some of those stealth suits and it'll be a breeze getting there.

illadelph12
Originally posted by StyleTime
I may be confusing this with another movie, but it's been a while since I saw 28 Days Later. Weren't there monkeys or somesuch infected with the virus too?

Yeah, the disease was initially a virus within a few chimps, then some animal rights terrorists/activists let them out, got attacked by the "liberated" chimps, and movie magic ensued. However, diseases that are contractible by primates are not necessarily contagious to other species. They could possibly be carriers but not suffer from the disease.

harri
Blade and Spidey, Blade could deal with the Zombies on the ground spidey could help by webbing them up, i'd be very happy on Spidey's back smile

StyleTime
Yeah, the disease was initially a virus within a few chimps, then some animal rights terrorists/activists let them out, got attacked by the "liberated" chimps, and movie magic ensued. However, diseases that are contractible by primates are not necessarily contagious to other species. They could possibly be carriers but not suffer from the disease.
The virus needs some more infection feats I guess.

Tha C-Master
Considering the amount of ground that has to be covered, I'd choose Spider-man and Blade. Either of them is strong enough to carry a human pretty effortlessly, and both are very agile, so in major cities we'd be able to stick to rooftops, and if we took the route through the plains they can cover the ground rather quickly. Also Spider-man has the ability to web me up out of harms way should we reach somewhere where he and Blade are forced to fight, as well as Blade using guns so I'd likely be able to be armed myself. Bingo. Also can Spider-Man be affected? He can't turn into a vampire due to his blood (the Marvel Zombie thing was more of a plot hole).

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Bingo. Also can Spider-Man be affected? He can't turn into a vampire due to his blood (the Marvel Zombie thing was more of a plot hole). He's highly inconsistant in these things and MZ wasn't 616 Spidey anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.