Wolverine vs Deadpool vs Cap vs BP vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Logan, Deadpool, Steve, T'Challa, Frank.
Not a fight, they just stand in a room doing nothing. They're allowed to eat, drink etc but they aren't allowed to sleep. Whoever stays awake longer wins.stick out tongue

Who takes it and in what order do they collapse?

The Nuul
Logan or Deadpool stomp.

Black bolt z
One of the first 3.

Their respective upgrades would allow them to stay up the longest correct?

But i'm sure someone will bring up a scan of deadpool having a starring contest with a wall and winning.

/thread.

rotiart
Deadpools been killing draculas a lot lately.. :-P

SamZED
lol yeah draculas.

Bouboumaster
Probably Wolverine

Uriel005
Depends on what happens if they win. If its too save lives Cap wins on willpower. If its just because I'd say Wolverine or Punisher. Deadpool could but he'd forget what they were doing and go to sleep. Punisher stakeouts are legendary.

SamZED
bump

Trackz
deadpool should be able to win, but he passes out in the first few seconds for comedic value.

inimalist
frank or wolv

jinzin
DP wins.

SasuOna
Frank is the man when it comes to staying awake during observation and prep. He takes this plus your giving them food so Deadpool will eliminate himself by eating too much.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jinzin
DP wins. ?
I'm suprised really, why?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
?
I'm suprised really, why?

His concept of time isn't linear, if he get's tired he'll sleep before the contest has even begun and reap the benefits. eek!

marwash22
wouldn't DP be aware of the contest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.