World Breaker Hulk vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Maangog has taken Thor's best, WWH hulk is a beast. Who wins? They fight to kill.

Sirius77
Mangog breaks him.

dmills
Been done. The consensus was Mangog wins.

Mindset
What would Hulk do to beat him?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Mindset
What would Hulk do to beat him?

Thunderclap and pound him to a pulp

FanBoy101
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thunderclap and pound him to a pulp Have you ever seen Mangog bleed at all... erm

byrdgang21
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Have you ever seen Mangog bleed at all... erm

That is why I only said "beat him to a PULP" not "beat him to a BLOODY PULP" wink

the Darkone
Mangog would beat sh** out of WWHulk point blank.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mangog would beat sh** out of WWHulk point blank.

Lord_Talron
mangog rapes him!

carver9
Mangog wins but this will be a long a** fight.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by carver9
Mangog wins but this will be a long a** fight.

Long @$$ fights would favor the Hulk. I see this more of a short and very brutal beatdown in favor of Mangog.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Long @$$ fights would favor the Hulk. I see this more of a short and very brutal beatdown in favor of Mangog. thumb up

FanBoy101
Long @$$ fights would favor the Hulk. How..? doesn't rage fuels Mangog... confused

Lord_Talron
regardless, mangog tears him apart in ways he cant come back from

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
regardless, mangog tears him apart in ways he cant come back from can't Hulk healing factor keep him in the fight.. confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FanBoy101
can't Hulk healing factor keep him in the fight.. confused Not having a head might stop that from happening.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not having a head might stop that from happening. I think Hulk could regrow a head... Not too sure... confused

Lord_Dagoth
Mangog.

Simbon
The only person who's going to out-brawl Mangog is PC Validus. Mangog will punch Hulk until there's nothing left.

carver9
Long @$$ fights would favor the Hulk. I see this more of a short and very brutal beatdown in favor of Mangog.

Have a question? How weak do you think current hulk starts off at? You do know he matched skaar strength instantly and skaar was a 100 trillion tonner. Thor has stalemated mangog for an extended amount of time and its very doubtful if thor could stand up to current hulk.

quanchi112
Mangog wins.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by carver9
Have a question? How weak do you think current hulk starts off at? You do know he matched skaar strength instantly and skaar was a 100 trillion tonner. Thor has stalemated mangog for an extended amount of time and its very doubtful if thor could stand up to current hulk.

I'm sure Current Hulk is easily Superman-level strength-wise at base or slightly above, IMO.

Skarr didn't LIFT 100 trillion tons. His attacks just carried that much force.

Thor doesn't LIFT 100 trillion, but his attacks can potentially bust planets (w/c would take far more than 100 trillion tons of force).

Mangog tanks Thor's strongest (potentially planet busting) hits like they're a gentle summer rain (I know, I'm exaggerating a bit) and has taken Thor (who himself prolly has one of the highest damage soak in the game) down EASILY in their encounters.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mangog wins. proof that there is no debate.

Deadline
Is mangog really that hardcore or are you guys making assumptions?

Mangog tanks Thor's strongest (potentially planet busting) hits like they're a gentle summer rain (I know, I'm exaggerating a bit) and has taken Thor (who himself prolly has one of the highest damage soak in the game) down EASILY in their encounters.

Why couldn't WB do that?

carver9
I'm sure Current Hulk is easily Superman-level strength-wise at base or slightly above, IMO.

Skarr didn't LIFT 100 trillion tons. His attacks just carried that much force.

Thor doesn't LIFT 100 trillion, but his attacks can potentially bust planets (w/c would take far more than 100 trillion tons of force).

Lol... when has thor busted a planet?

When has thor shown that he has 100 trillion tons worth of strength?

Thor has also dropped mangog before.

quanchi112
proof that there is no debate. Why ?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why ? cant you take a compliment?

quanchi112
cant you take a compliment? Was it a compliment ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.