New Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ccdnn

That ACDC Chick
tl:dr

Rogue Jedi
Taliban piece of shit.

Kaibs
I'm sorry, I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Dave_97
down with whitey, up with 3/4th's korean

Kaibs
thumb up

ccdnn

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
I'm sorry, I don't negotiate with terrorists. I don't negotiate with asians.

Dave_97
"complete and dangerous " Sounds like Kaibs alright, Dude is a freaking monster, no i really mean it! he's got horns and lives under my bed.
we go on adventures together, This one time we showed up at Dave Mustaine's place, We totally jammed.

it was pretty sweet.

ccdnn
You cannot steer people's personal faith. Islam is now a part of western culture, wheither you like it or not. It's not just for people in prison, or rock stars looking for a new thing. Some people just associate with Islam more than Christianity. That does for the other side of things too - 70% or so of Americans are Christians, and although many don't like that, it's just the way it is. It's a fact, it can't be changed, and those people are entitled to follow their faith. Acts in the name of christianity have been responsible for some pretty fuc.ed up consequences in the last 90 years.

Dave_97
RJ is pretty gay.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't negotiate with asians.

That's not what you said last night when you were caught for a prostitution sting that made CNN.

Kaibs

Insomniatric
This thread bores me.

Where's the boobs?

mikeydude
Originally posted by ccdnn
You cannot steer people's personal faith. Islam is now a part of western culture, wheither you like it or not. It's not just for people in prison, or rock stars looking for a new thing. Some people just associate with Islam more than Christianity. That does for the other side of things too - 70% or so of Americans are Christians, and although many don't like that, it's just the way it is. It's a fact, it can't be changed, and those people are entitled to follow their faith. Acts in the name of christianity have been responsible for some pretty fuc.ed up consequences in the last 90 years.
Oh god, now I have to fight another ****ing religion than Christianity.
Less I should read some from their book. meh.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
That's not what you said last night when you were caught for a prostitution sting that made CNN. Ahahahahaha then what am I doing free? Ssshhhhh, back to your sewing circle, scamp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.