Kwa Star temples and History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth radon
I have a few questions about Kwa tech. and history that is puzzling me.

1.How did every single Kwa turn into a Kwi-lizard.Did they use the star temples infinity tool,uploaded a bio-weapon that back fired on them all? If so how did all of them turn infected?Did they enter some genetic code that was based on all Kwa DNA?How could it work on all of them/why would they all be in the same place with transportation so open to them?

2.Were kwas the only species to have most of the population connected to the force?,and how? alien

Zampanó
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/archive/003.jpg

REXXXX
No need to be rude, Zampano.

Nothing is known about the Kwa or Kwi besides what is on Wookieepedia and what is in the comic they featured in. I suggest reading the Wookieepedia article.

Slash_KMC
RN tends to be snide and mean like that.

I'd ban him.

darth radon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
RN tends to be snide and mean like that.

I'd ban him. i dont even get what hes trying to say?

Slash_KMC
That doesn't really surprise me.

truejedi
its ok. He has a heart of gold underneath all that unsightly red hair.

Shitbag
Originally posted by REXXXX
No need to be rude, Zampano.

Nothing is known about the Kwa or Kwi besides what is on Wookieepedia and what is in the comic they featured in. I suggest reading the Wookieepedia article. Wookiepedia can be edited by anyone anytime. The fact that you asked him to read wikipedia likely means you're a NOOB.

darth radon
Originally posted by darth radon
i dont even get what hes trying to say? why does it say"hot god"?

axel_jovan
Because he's putting jelly on it, duh.

REXXXX
The point of the thread is not to discuss that. Stay on topic or it closes, guys.

Slash_KMC
I don't think closing this thread would bother anyone.

darth radon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I don't think closing this thread would bother anyone. no it wouldnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.