The Gorgon vs Suicide Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Gorgon

vs

Taskmaster
Cassandra Cain
Prometheus
Midnighter

Forum Rules......

can this team take him down?

the government has gathered them as the latest suicide squad and have bn ordered some asked to participate and take the Gorgon down..

Parmaniac
blindfolded?

Q99
Oh yea, probably. Prometheus got all kinds of powered up in Cry for Justice.

Aries_04
The blindfold doesn't matter with Gorgon, his TP allows him to see through it. But anyway, before I say Gorgon, I'd like to know how powered up Prometheus got.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9974/gorgon2.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure his blindfold works like Spidey's mask anyway.

King Castle
well doesn't he wear shades from time to time and would it really matter seeing as he operates equally as efficient blindfolded or not.

really wanna know what prometheus has bn up to lately.

Juk3n
His speed and damage soak are too great, even without his stone stare, give him a Katana and he rape stomps. Taskmaster & Batgirl go down faster than Elektra and Wolverine, midnighter loses limbs fast. And prometheus wont know what hit him.

Q99
Originally posted by Aries_04
The blindfold doesn't matter with Gorgon, his TP allows him to see through it. But anyway, before I say Gorgon, I'd like to know how powered up Prometheus got.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9974/gorgon2.th.jpg

He was able to imitate Freddy Freeman of the Marvel family for awhile and ripped off Roy Harper's arm.

His suit's upgraded to actively scan and make countermeasures for opponents and has more devices and weapons than it used to (for example, it used some sort of bacteria on Jay Garrick that instantly gave him a condition that caused a lack of balance and coordination. And hey, it's targeting system hit Jay).

Horrible series, but it did portray him as more powerful.

Prep-Man
I thought it wasn't that bad. He also had nano second reactions. He was quite powerful.

Originally posted by King Castle
well doesn't he wear shades from time to time and would it really matter seeing as he operates equally as efficient blindfolded or not.
I believe he was asking whether or not stone stare was in the play

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I thought it wasn't that bad. He also had nano second reactions. He was quite powerful.

I didn't particularly like it before the end, but just tossing away such as developed character as Liam for a cheap shock... both writer and editorial should've tossed that out immediately.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.