Hit-Girl vs Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
HG is jealous of Rorschach for coming in on her daddy's old stomping grounds, and after meeting him one time in an alleyway, finds him to be a douche. So she decides to take him out one day. Rorschach is holed up in the apartment he was in when he got busted by the cops in the movie, and HG is coming in through the window. For fairness purposes, she only gets three throwing knives, as well as any gun seen in Kick-Ass of her choice, but she only gets one shot at using it. Rorschach knows that she is coming, but doesn't have time to do any improv except her using his H2H and maybe his grappling gun.

Who wins?

The Nuul
Hit Girl stomps!

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Rorschach gets a knife in the chest, goes down like a drunken cheerleader on prom night.

steverules_2
Considering Rorschach went down hard to some cops and hit girl took out those hit men in Kick Ass I go with her

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by steverules_2
Considering Rorschach went down hard to some cops and hit girl took out those hit men in Kick Ass I go with her

Well, it did take almost an entire team to take him down, but more or less correct.

Won't Schach's durability come into play? He's obviously metahuman on some level(not even being affected by Antarctica's cold). A knife to the chest would put him down, but might not kill him before he gets a shot in.

steverules_2
We saw how good hit girls accuracy was...Ror showed no such feats that I can re-call

Rogue Jedi
A bullet to his "face" turns it into a spaghetti soaked napkin.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A bullet to his "face" turns it into a spaghetti soaked napkin.

I'm totally on HG's team here, and hoping this happens. But Ror knows that she's coming. So he uses the grappling gun on her chest, she falls out the window, and takes time to get back up. Meanwhile, Rorschach has time to improvise.

steverules_2
She dodged bullets, I think she could dodge a huge ass hook coming her way

Dr Will Hatch
But...she went down to Frank D'Amico's karate kick. That's a lot slower than a bullet or a grappling gun. Granted, she must have been exhausted by that point.

All of this is overthinking it I suppose.

I'd give Hit Girl an 8 or 9 wins out of 10 attempts for the scenario.

Rogue Jedi
She's a bullet timer, dude.

Dr Will Hatch

Yet she couldn't dodge a karate kick. I think she's an aim dodger, and a very good one at that, rather than a bullet timer.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
But...she went down to Frank D'Amico's karate kick. That's a lot slower than a bullet or a grappling gun. Granted, she must have been exhausted by that point.

All of this is overthinking it I supposed.

I'd give Hit Girl an 8 or 9 wins out of 10 attempts for the scenario.

Spiderman can dodge bullets but he still gets punched from time to time

Rogue Jedi
Yet she couldn't dodge a karate kick. I think she's an aim dodger, and a very good one at that, rather than an bullet timer. She approached the last fight the wrong way. She shoulda just shot him.

steverules_2
She approached the last fight the wrong way. She shoulda just shot him.

...wasn't she out of bullets? Unless you mean she shoulda grabbed someones gun in which case yeah

Dr Will Hatch
Spiderman can dodge bullets but he still gets punched from time to time

Green Goblin/Doc Ock/Venom are all bullet timers and above, but point taken. Everyone makes a mistake once in a while, which is kind of the point I was making.

Like I said, I'm on HG's team. I'm just looking for nooks and crannies that would prevent a 10/10 for her, to make it interesting.

Dr Will Hatch
...wasn't she out of bullets? Unless you mean she shoulda grabbed someones gun in which case yeah

Yeah, she was out of bullets.

Rogue Jedi
She took his gun away, AND she had a grenade. Plus Kick Ass was there with the minigun.

Dr Will Hatch
^She had a grenade? I don't remember that. Kick-Ass ran out of ammo for the jet pack's gattling gun at that point, so it's moot.

Rogue Jedi
She had a grenade on her left shoulder.

steverules_2
Green Goblin/Doc Ock/Venom are all bullet timers and above, but point taken. Everyone makes a mistake once in a while, which is kind of the point I was making.

Like I said, I'm on HG's team. I'm just looking for nooks and crannies that would prevent a 10/10 for her, to make it interesting.

Venom was never shown dodging bullets, neither was Doc Ock..he blocked bullets with his arms I think and Gobin had bullet proof armor and never dodged bullets

Dr Will Hatch
Venom was never shown dodging bullets, neither was Doc Ock..he blocked bullets with his arms I think and Gobin had bullet proof armor and never dodged bullets

Green Goblin had similar stats to Spider-Man, who is a bullet timer, so...

Doc Ock blocking bullets with his mechanical tentacles inherently makes him a bullet timer. He can catch bullets, so that means he is on par with the speed of a bullet.

Pretty sure Venom is fast enough to BT, but not sure. I'm probably just assuming he has the stats comic Venom does.

RJ,

Hit-Girl probably didn't use the grenade for the same reason she didn't use the bazooka in the other room...she didn't want to be caught in the line of fire too. As for the gun, D'Amico got to her before she could run to grab his gun.

steverules_2
Well I believe Ocks arms were self aware so...they blocked...he didn't

Rogue Jedi
Hit Girl would kill Rorschach just with her cable knife.

Dr Will Hatch
Doesn't have one, according to the OP. But if she throws the three knives in succession and a quick cap in the dome, it's 10/10 baby.

BruceSkywalker
Rorschach doesn't want to face chumped up charges so he just leaves the little kid alone lol

Rogue Jedi
Sure. Hard to bother her if he'd ****in dead.

NemeBro
erm

Rorschach rocks Hit-Girl's shit.

The only reason she MIGHT win is because she has a gun, which makes this kind of a retarded fight tbh, but Rorschach was shown avoiding automatic gunfire before.

H2H? Rorschach beats the shit out of her. ALL the Watchmen were shown to be metahuman, even Silk Spectre II's H2H feats make HG's look like garbage.

Rogue Jedi
No, man, he has NO chance:

g1trJ0swPpQ

Trumps anything Rory ever did. And yes, she is a bullet dodger, NOT an aim dodger.

NemeBro
No, man, he has NO chance:

g1trJ0swPpQ

Trumps anything Rory ever did. And yes, she is a bullet dodger, NOT an aim dodger. She dodged two bullets, from a few mobsters.

Rorschach was avoiding automatic fire by running from multiple Swat team members.

The only reason HG may win is she has a gun.

Without the gun, Rorshach beats the shit out of her.

Like it or not, Frank beat her ass, and Rorschach is a far superior fighter to Frank.

Darth Martin

Rorschach would take a shit on that mob guy who beat the hell out of Hit Girl.

Nephthys
Well Hit-Girl really isn't all that in H2H. She is like 11 years old after all. Give her her wierd knife-stick thing though and I could see her taking him out.

Oh, and Rorschach only 'avoided' (as in ran in a straight line) one machine gunner.

General_Iroh
Yeah with weapons Hit-Girl takes this, straight H2H it's all Rorschach.

dadudemon

I disagree.

I say she's NOT a bullet-timer. She is a aim-dodger which is different than a bullet timer.

The gun was aimed and she dodged.

Additionally, the bullets in her "universe" travel much slower than real bullets, so she is not a bullet timer.

I was supposed to do a frame by frame analysis and post it up, but I didn't get the movie on Blu-ray, so I couldn't do that.

If someone pays me, I'll do it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I disagree.

I say she's NOT a bullet-timer. She is a aim-dodger which is different than a bullet timer.

The gun was aimed and she dodged.

Additionally, the bullets in her "universe" travel much slower than real bullets, so she is not a bullet timer.

I was supposed to do a frame by frame analysis and post it up, but I didn't get the movie on Blu-ray, so I couldn't do that.

If someone pays me, I'll do it. Wrong. Aim dodging is moving out of the line of fire before the gun is fired. Observe:

g1trJ0swPpQ

FF to 1:16. The goon with the moustache and black slicked hair fires twice. The camera switches to an aerial view over HG. As the bullet nears, she moves her head to the left, away from it. Bullet dodge.

FF to 1:27. The goon in black fires at her. The camera switches to a view in front of her. As the bullet nears, she moves her head to the left. Again, bullet dodge.

Gun is fired. Bullet leaves guns barrel. The target moves out of the way, AFTER the gun is fired, while the bullet is in mid-flight. This is bullet dodging.

the ninjak
Hitgirl would not have survived the cops.

YOu guys have to understand that Hitgirls assault at the finale factored in alot of luck!

She instinctively knocked her head to avoid one bullet. Blasted guys in a narrow tunnel, Jumped off a wall to add misdirection to kill the others. Then avoided death simply because the last idiot ran out of bullets.

Rorschach would have stealth killed the boss without anyone knowing what happened.

Her blasting into the room is kinda an odd scenario though.

He is so much more than her. John McClane has Hitgirl blast into a room scenario.

I reckon he kicks a table at her then as she recoils he knocks her out.

Robtard
Another Hit-girl masturbation thread!? Sweet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hitgirl would not have survived the cops.

YOu guys have to understand that Hitgirls assault at the finale factored in alot of luck!

She instinctively knocked her head to avoid one bullet. Blasted guys in a narrow tunnel, Jumped off a wall to add misdirection to kill the others. Then avoided death simply because the last idiot ran out of bullets.

Rorschach would have stealth killed the boss without anyone knowing what happened.

Her blasting into the room is kinda an odd scenario though.

He is so much more than her. John McClane has Hitgirl blast into a room scenario.

I reckon he kicks a table at her then as she recoils he knocks her out. Hit Girl would have beat them if she had guns, as she does here.

No, it all mostly skill.

She dodged THREE bullets, dude. All while running at the gunman. The gunman fired, the bullet left the gun, she moved her head out of the way as the bullet was in mid-flight. This is bullet dodging.

Yes, H2H Rory rapes her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.