Dr. Manhattan vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
How will this fight go?

Xplosive
Dr. Manhattan easily.

Starscream M
dr. m stomps.

illadelph12
Yeah, pretty much.

Black bolt z
Am I over estimating Apoc?

harri
Dr Manhattan with relative ease.

The Nuul
Even with limited feats, M stomps.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Am I over estimating Apoc? or underestimating Dr. M

Nihilist
Apoc doesnt go down easy in this fight.

King Castle
Manhattan's standard attack of incineration would make it pretty easy...

illadelph12
Am I over estimating Apoc?

Nah, it's not an issue of over-estimating Apocalypse, it's just that some powers give an opponent a decisive tactical advantage. Matter/energy manipulation is one of those abilities. Reality warping is another. Apoc ain't no punk, however.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by illadelph12
Nah, it's not an issue of over-estimating Apocalypse, it's just that some powers give an opponent a decisive tactical advantage. Matter/energy manipulation is one of those abilities. Reality warping is another. Apoc ain't no punk, however. I thought apoc was relatively good at matter manip.

The Nuul
Apoc is a punk, he needs to stop fighting the X-Men for good and fight real characters from now on instead of these one offs.

illadelph12
I thought apoc was relatively good at matter manip.

Of his own body, yes. He has complete control of his atomic structure up until a force of greater power usurps it. He doesn't to date have a lot of showings doing outright Surfer-esque transmutation though.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Apoc is a punk, he needs to stop fighting the X-Men for good and fight real characters from now on instead of these one offs.

Smh...

Apoc's story is that he wants to strengthen humanity, and mutants in particular, through psuedo-Darwinism and eugenics. That means he won't take the direct approach and just massacre people outright, he's written to provide obstacles for mutants to overcome and become stronger from. Apoc isn't a punk, he's just written as the schemer archetype moreso than he is a "hands on" villain. When he does fight head up he hardly ever loses sans a plot device. Haters gonna hate though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by illadelph12

Smh...

Apoc's story is that he wants to strengthen humanity, and mutants in particular, through psuedo-Darwinism and eugenics. That means he won't take the direct approach and just massacre people outright, he's written to provide obstacles for mutants to overcome and become stronger from. Apoc isn't a punk, he's just written as the schemer archetype moreso than he is a "hands on" villain. When he does fight head up he hardly ever loses sans a plot device. Haters gonna hate though. thumb up
Some people dont have a clue about Apocalypse, thats why they say thing like he jobbs or he's scared of tables, its shows a serious lack of knowledge about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.