Hulk's greatest test to date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Hulk is brought into Dc to fight the greatest bricks they have to offer.
As a Boon the presence has aided hulk in 3 ways.

1. Hulk can fly *gasp*
2. Hulk gets a full heal after each fight
3. Hulk's strength doesnt lower between fights

1. Timber wolf
2. Metallo
3. Wonder woman
4. Superman
5. Superman prime
6. Superman prime (Guardian amp)
7. Pc Superman
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid (Word of god says he will only fight in H2h)
10. Omega

Parmaniac
What a creat thread, stops at 4, 5 is a 100% dead end.

Nihilist
Superman still beats him

iceman24567
if Metallo doesn't piss him off enough Superman beats him

Lord_Talron
this is actually hulks greatest test to date:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcgv9IzRV9M

BUSTER1
Without PIS Banner doesn't get past 4.

Black bolt z
Why does he not get past 4?

I say he stops at 5 but he gets past 4.

Lord_Talron
so being able to fly protects him from a superman speedblitz?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so being able to fly protects him from a superman speedblitz? No. But 2 things.

1: Its not in superman's character to blitz
2: He will amp at least a little then go to full strength after beating Wonder Woman. This will give him the edge over. Supes.

But he def loses to SMP

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why does he not get past 4?

I say he stops at 5 but he gets past 4.

Hulk v Supes is like a powerful brawler up against a slightly less powerful foe whos has much greater speed and reflexes. Current Hulk seems srtonger and more durable than Clark, but Kent has more speed and offensive variety. Hulk is my favourite character, and I would love to see him wipe the floor with Supes, but without PIS the odds are well against him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Hulk v Supes is like a powerful brawler up against a slightly less powerful foe whos has much greater speed and reflexes. Current Hulk seems srtonger and more durable than Clark, but Kent has more speed and offensive variety. Hulk is my favourite character, and I would love to see him wipe the floor with Supes, but without PIS the odds are well against him. Like you said hulk has strength and durability.

Supes doesn't use his speed. So the major advantage he has is versitility. IMO after getting an amp or two from beating the first 3 and still being at full strength that should be enough to get him to 5.But he stops dead there.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman still beats him

-Pr-
Superman DOES use his speed; it's just entirely dependant on who he's fighting. Please don't post inaccurate or outdated information, thanks.

Badabing
Like you said hulk has strength and durability.

Supes doesn't use his speed. So the major advantage he has is versitility. IMO after getting an amp or two from beating the first 3 and still being at full strength that should be enough to get him to 5.But he stops dead there. Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman DOES use his speed; it's just entirely dependant on who he's fighting. Please don't post inaccurate or outdated information, thanks.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Hulk v Supes is like a powerful brawler up against a slightly less powerful foe whos has much greater speed and reflexes. Current Hulk seems srtonger and more durable than Clark, but Kent has more speed and offensive variety. Hulk is my favourite character, and I would love to see him wipe the floor with Supes, but without PIS the odds are well against him. its not in supermans character to speed blitz someone once a fight starts

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-

Leobama
No. But 2 things.

1: Its not in superman's character to blitz
2: He will amp at least a little then go to full strength after beating Wonder Woman. This will give him the edge over. Supes.

But he def loses to SMP my thing is, the hulk's full strength hasnt been determined. after beating WW, who knows how much stronger he could become

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not in supermans character to speed blitz someone once a fight starts It's within his powerset and he's done it before. Pr and I have said enough on the matter.

carver9
he stalemates at 6.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
he stalemates at 6. How the **** should be that even possible?

Just by logic if he lasts that long

The longer the fight goes Hulk should if anything increase his strength.

The longer the fights goes Prime should decrease cause the amp goes away.

The Nuul

Colossus-Big C

marwash22
stops at 4. Hulk is gonna get the Doomsday treatment.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman DOES use his speed; it's just entirely dependant on who he's fighting. Please don't post inaccurate or outdated information, thanks. Yes he uses it. But not nearly as much as he should. Its an ability he has the option of using in a forum fight I just always saw him as being unlikely to do so.Originally posted by carver9
he stalemates at 6. laughing

janus77
Clears it. Hulk w/ flight > TOAA.

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
Clears it. Hulk w/ flight > TOAA. mmm

I didn't think of that.

g_hulk

janus77
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

I didn't think of that.

g_hulk
I noticed. Good job I did eh? smile

He's also >>> TWA (gives out free flights - check out Skaar's orbital trip!).

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
I noticed. Good job I did eh? smile

He's also >>> TWA (gives out free flights - check out Skaar's orbital trip!). laughing out loud

Hulk is getting a super amp soon. durhulk

Black bolt z
This is 2011...guys remember the new rules are in effect.

Hulk stomps through all.

shokosugi
Wonder Woman beats him.

Superman > Wonder Woman > Hulk > Thor

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
Wonder Woman beats him.

Superman > Wonder Woman > Hulk > Thor laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.