Twenty Eleven Resolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
Make any? What were they?

(p.s. First thread in a really long time, go me awesome)

Rogue Jedi
Get ripped head to toe. Get a promotion. Start college.

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
Make any? What were they?

(p.s. First thread in a really long time, go me awesome)

Go see more Adam Sandler rom-coms and less Jason Statham action movies and not get criticized for it by chicks who hold Eeyore plush toys during Johnny Depp action films, if you catch my drift. .bus

dadudemon
My NYR is to not make any NYR.

Wait..

CRAP!

laughing

Originally posted by Kram3r
Go see more Adam Sandler rom-coms and less Jason Statham action movies and not get criticized for it by chicks who hold Eeyore plush toys during Johnny Depp action films, if you catch my drift. .bus

I don't get it, but I'm almost on the verge of getting it: I can almost feel the click, but it doesn't quite happen.

This joke is too witty for my dumb brain. sad

Dave_97
to party like its 1999.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Kram3r

Oh, yes, I catch your drift. aweyes

*attempts to hide the fact that I have no idea what you're talking about*

NinthCorona
replace the habit of cigarettes with working out

mikeydude
I really dont have one, I guess to not get back on probation. erm

Originally posted by NinthCorona
replace the habit of cigarettes with working out
thumb up
good luck.

silver_tears
Originally posted by dadudemon
My NYR is to not make any NYR.

Wait..

CRAP!

laughing

I don't get it, but I'm almost on the verge of getting it: I can almost feel the click, but it doesn't quite happen.

This joke is too witty for my dumb brain. sad
We went to the movies together and I told him I wanted to watch the new Jason Statham movie coming out and not the Adam Sandler one with Jennifer Aniston because I hate her, while holding an Eeyore plushie haha.

Bardock42
I do have quite a few, though I am already little motivated.

LanceWindu
I don't make NYR.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bardock42
I do have quite a few, though I am already little motivated.

?

Fallen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Get ripped head to toe. Get a promotion. Start college.

sounds all too familiar. waaay too familiar.

false declarations i heard back in 05. hmmm, half a decade's worth.

as for me, more traveling abroad.

silver_tears
I like that smile

dadudemon
We went to the movies together and I told him I wanted to watch the new Jason Statham movie coming out and not the Adam Sandler one with Jennifer Aniston because I hate her, while holding an Eeyore plushie haha.

AHA!

Makes perfect sense, now.

*Gets jealous of Kramer* grumpy

Originally posted by Fallen

The college and promotion are legit:

However, I call bullshit on the getting ripped: he needs a work out buddy to stay motivated...as days just about everyone else.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Fallen

as for me, more traveling abroad.

Hate to say it, but he was right that you start shit with him.

silver_tears
AHA!

Makes perfect sense, now.

*Gets jealous of Kramer* grumpy

vin

Dave_97
Originally posted by Dave_97
to party like its 1999. done.

whats next on the list?

Bardock42
?

That's not a question, just a question mark. However I think I vaguely grasp your meaning.

Mainly I want to lose some weight, read more and write more. I have also set more specific goals, however I will not post them on here for now. Additionally I want to travel more, if everything goes perfectly I should be going to England, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Japan and Singapore this year. And I was little motivated yesterday because the day was not very good in general, I have already read 3 books though, so I didn't start off to bad, especially since that is probably the number I read the whole of last year.

dadudemon
That's not a question, just a question mark. However I think I vaguely grasp your meaning.

Mainly I want to lose some weight, read more and write more. And I was little motivated yesterday because the day was not very good in general, I have already read 3 books though, so I didn't start off to bad, especially since that is probably the number I read the whole of last year.

That IS good, actually.

How is the exercise coming along?

Me, personally, I did 1 hour of cardio, straight. In about 1 hour, I have interval sprinting. (I worked out 7 days a week: 4 weight days, 3 cardio/fat burn days.)

Bardock42
That IS good, actually.

How is the exercise coming along?

Me, personally, I did 1 hour of cardio, straight. In about 1 hour, I have interval sprinting. (I worked out 7 days a week: 4 weight days, 3 cardio/fat burn days.)

Well, I've just come back from Fuerteventura, where I have been swimming a lot, and been more active than at home. However, here the amounts of Snow depress me, I made a deal though with my dad to go swimming twice a week, and I guess I'll venture out later for a long, though cold, walk. I have been able to eat less though, and I am going to change my diet drastically now, my doctor also gave me some things for weight loss, pills and some sort of drink, so perhaps I will try those.

With any luck I will also finish the fourth book this year. A Confederacy of Dunces, which is superbly funny so far.

Insomniatric
I don't use weights when I work out.

I do a shit ton of gymnastics and isometrics for strength training.

I also run sprints, swim (mostly during the summer), jump rope, plus there's also my Muay Thai and Boxing training (I plan to start Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Greco-Roman Wrestling eventually to become a more "complete" fighter), and I do a lot of different stretches for flexibility, and I drink only ozone water and follow a raw food diet.

Yeah. I take my health seriously.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Insomniatric
I don't use weights when I work out.

I do a shit ton of gymnastics and isometrics for strength training.

I also run sprints, swim (mostly during the summer), jump rope, plus there's also my Muay Thai and Boxing training (I plan to start Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Greco-Roman Wrestling eventually to become a more "complete" fighter), and I do a lot of different stretches for flexibility, and I drink only ozone water and follow a raw food diet.

Yeah. I take my health seriously.

Post a picture of your physique, dude. You don't have to go shirtless for that, either (for you pervs out there). I'd like to see your progress throughout the year.

I may post mine, in a bit.

For those of you who think this is rather pretentious: some of your paint, some of you make music, some of you write, and some of use "body sculpt." Each of us have our hobbies. Insom. and myself happen to like fitness as one of our major hobbies.

Also, Bardock: that's good to hear. If you lived near, we would workout together, everyday. I tell this to everyone that I talk to when we discuss fitness: my brother, tons of KMC peeps, lots of my friends that talk to me on facebook. Nothing beats having someone to workout with and motivate you. Maybe Sarah could workout with you to help you get into shape? Sarah doesn't really need it, though, but I'm sure it would help you.

GCG
Most people work out to look good naked?

dadudemon
Originally posted by GCG
Most people work out to look good naked?

Nah, but this:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/jason.jpg

looks much better than this:

http://worldfitnessnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/fat-dude.jpg

Additionally, you do not have to be naked, at all, to see that hard work you've put into sculpting.

GCG
So most people work out to look good naked as I said. stick out tongue happy

dadudemon
Originally posted by GCG
So most people work out to look good naked as I said. stick out tongue happy

If this is your indirect way of asking of nudes of me...

Do you want a glute shot or a "shaved" frontal? awesome

laughing laughing laughing

GCG
I'm only fapping to pert breasts and peachy behinds, so I don't think your picture would make my penis give you a standing ovation laughing out loud happy

ADarksideJedi
To get a full time job and to quit smoking!

Sancty
I don't really do ~new years resolutions usually

But this year these are the things I want to do:

I want to study Japanese & German more
Go to Japan, England & France + plan these things well aweherm
Gain some confidence, stand up for myself more, be more social
No trips to the hospital this year & get healthier laughcry
Learn more about photography
Read more books than last year (already accomplished that one haermm )

I think all are fairly doable, except the third aweherm

Bardock42
You are fairly doable!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sancty
I don't really do ~new years resolutions usually

But this year these are the things I want to do:

I want to study Japanese & German more
Go to Japan, England & France + plan these things well aweherm
Gain some confidence, stand up for myself more, be more social
No trips to the hospital this year & get healthier laughcry
Learn more about photography
Read more books than last year (already accomplished that one haermm )

I think all are fairly doable, except the third aweherm

So will you finally say "hi" to Emily and I?

Thgouh*, Emily thought Marius and I were being mean by trying to force you to talk to us. Still would have been nice to talk to you JUST to have done it.

That typo stays: I have no idea how that happened and it's too weird to let be.

Insomniatric
Post a picture of your physique, dude. You don't have to go shirtless for that, either (for you pervs out there). I'd like to see your progress throughout the year.

Nah, for one I don't know how to upload pictures to the internet that are taken from my phone or something, and I also have never liked the idea of putting pictures of myself on the internet, back when I had a myspace I would never put any pictures of me on it, which would for some reason annoy my friends. Idk why I just don't like having pictures of me on the internet.

I guess I'm just weird like that.

dadudemon
Nah, for one I don't know how to upload pictures to the internet that are taken from my phone or something, and I also have never liked the idea of putting pictures of myself on the internet, back when I had a myspace I would never put any pictures of me on it, which would for some reason annoy my friends. Idk why I just don't like having pictures of me on the internet.

I guess I'm just weird like that.

Wait a minute...I've seen pictures of your on KMC, haven't I?

Insomniatric
Wait a minute...I've seen pictures of your on KMC, haven't I?

Well, I've never posted any. Maybe I have a stalker.

Are you my stalker? sneer

dadudemon
Well, I've never posted any. Maybe I have a stalker.

Are you my stalker? sneer

I'm confusing you for someone else, then.

Sorry: my bad.

Sancty
So will you finally say "hi" to Emily and I?

Thgouh*, Emily thought Marius and I were being mean by trying to force you to talk to us. Still would have been nice to talk to you JUST to have done it.

That typo stays: I have no idea how that happened and it's too weird to let be.
Yeah, hopefully w00t idk I am quite weird about my voice, I think it's not girly enough crytissue

Fallen
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Hate to say it, but he was right that you start shit with him.

its an observation and a completely accurate one.

K.Diddy
beer I need to try and stop masterbating so much

Dave_97
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer I need to try and stop masterbating so much never say that.

mikeydude
This year, I want nothing but for me and my mom to catch a break with money. I live in Wilmington, where jobs are soo scarce that more than 35% of the able working adults cant find one. My mom Is lucky enough to have a job working at the Clinton county jail as a corrections officer. But her job doesnt pay the amount of money we need to get by.

I just want to finally not worry wheither my electric or phone, or water is going to be shut off... that would be all I want for a new years resolution, is to finally be good on money.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sancty
Yeah, hopefully w00t idk I am quite weird about my voice, I think it's not girly enough crytissue

That's too bad. sad

You sound normal, to me.

Originally posted by mikeydude
I just want to finally not worry wheither my electric or phone, or water is going to be shut off... that would be all I want for a new years resolution, is to finally be good on money.

That's depressing, dude. Well, you'll be able to work before long. That should help things, right?

Barker
Marry Honks
Finish SotAM
Get into College
Become Assistant Manager at work
Get Roland to acknowledge my existence 13

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker
Marry Honks
Finish SotAM
Get into College
Become Assistant Manager at work
Get Roland to acknowledge my existence 13

Resolutions for years running amirite? haermm

Barker
Resolutions for years running amirite? haermm
ow.

silver_tears
I ****ing ROFL'd crylaugh

Barker

Mist_haermm

Finish SotAM

Chapter 3? haermm

Barker
Originally posted by Mist_haermm
Chapter 3? haermm
Chapter three is 742 pages long haermm

Mist_haermm
Chapter three is 742 pages long haermm

I've forgotten what it was even about haermm

Maybe you could write a Twilight fanfic, but do it, y'know, sneakily. So it's not like, "HAY EVERY1!!! LOOKIT IM RITING TRILIGHT FANFICITONSZZZZZ@!2@22@@2" 13

silver_tears
Only 5 years late haermm

mikeydude
That's too bad. sad

You sound normal, to me.

That's depressing, dude. Well, you'll be able to work before long. That should help things, right?
I can work now. It's just there isn't a single job in the area. It's retarded.

Bardock42
Originally posted by mikeydude
I can work now. It's just there isn't a single job in the area. It's retarded.

Have you considered selling your body for sexual purposes?

Robtard

Do you think he has the mangina for that?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Do you think he has the mangina for that?

Why, I definitely think he has an exquisite anussy.

Barker
I've forgotten what it was even about haermm

Maybe you could write a Twilight fanfic, but do it, y'know, sneakily. So it's not like, "HAY EVERY1!!! LOOKIT IM RITING TRILIGHT FANFICITONSZZZZZ@!2@22@@2" 13
I was like 14 when I wrote that sentence haermm

Mist_haermm
I was like 14 when I wrote that sentence haermm

Today is exactly 4 years since you posted the first chapter haermm

Barker
Today is exactly 4 years since you posted the first chapter haermm
bullshit haermm

silver_tears
mark it on your calendar did you michael? haermm

Mist_haermm
bullshit haermm

Check the thread haermm

mark it on your calendar did you michael? haermm

Wrote it in my journal, next page said "I hope there's another update soon". Oh, how naive I was back then haermm

silver_tears
werent we all whimper

Rogue Jedi

The college and promotion are legit:

However, I call bullshit on the getting ripped: he needs a work out buddy to stay motivated...as days just about everyone else.

It's a lock, dude. Bag 'em and tag 'em. There's a reason my muscles are hurting right now. It's called a gym. You know, you can like exercise there and stuff.

The old me (5 years ago) failed to follow through. The new me lives for himself, no distractions, no excess baggage. 100% Focus and determination to better myself physically, financially and intellectually.

The promotion? Spring, summer at the latest. College? Gotta look into that soon, but honestly, that's the easiest of my 3 resolutions to meet. 5-6 years from now, 6 figure salary, easy cheesy.

dadudemon
It's a lock, dude. Bag 'em and tag 'em. There's a reason my muscles are hurting right now. It's called a gym. You know, you can like exercise there and stuff.

The old me (5 years ago) failed to follow through. The new me lives for himself, no distractions, no excess baggage. 100% Focus and determination to better myself physically, financially and intellectually.

The promotion? Spring, summer at the latest. College? Gotta look into that soon, but honestly, that's the easiest of my 3 resolutions to meet. 5-6 years from now, 6 figure salary, easy cheesy.

Being sore from one workout is not the same as getting ripped. It is one of a thousand steps in the process to getting ripped.

The other two seem like easy things, for you, to accomplish.

Rogue Jedi
Being sore from one workout is not the same as getting ripped. It is one of a thousand steps in the process to getting ripped.

The other two seem like easy things, for you, to accomplish. And I told you that being "ripped", like Stallone ripped, is not really a goal of mine. In shape and lean'll do. "Ripped" was a poor choice of words.

dadudemon
And I told you that being "ripped", like Stallone ripped, is not really a goal of mine. In shape and lean'll do. "Ripped" was a poor choice of words.

no expression

I was using "ripped" in the same context you explained to me.

I have deemed you definition as being between 10-12% bodyfat.

Does that change your response?

Rogue Jedi
no expression

I was using "ripped" in the same context you explained to me.

I have deemed you definition as being between 10-12% bodyfat.

Does that change your response? I'll find a pic that resembles what I am aiming for.

Bardock42
I'll find a pic that resembles what I am aiming for.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/TrueBloodRyanKwantenJasonStackhouse.jpg

Got a bit to go, eh?

Rogue Jedi
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/Bardock42/TrueBloodRyanKwantenJasonStackhouse.jpg

Got a bit to go, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon

Got a bit to go, eh?

I'd say that this gent has signifantly less muscle the John. It shouldn't take him longer than 4 months, best case scenario, to get down to a body composition ratio of that dude's.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say that this gent has signifantly less muscle the John. It shouldn't take him longer than 4 months, best case scenario, to get down to a body composition ratio of that dude's. There's no way I can look that small. My frame is too big, shoulders too broad.

Rogue Jedi
By the start of summer, I am aiming for at least this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/ava-jackman-hugh-jackman-1.jpg

And on a side note, DAMN:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/beautiful-female-bodybuilders.jpg

Dave_97
By the start of summer, I am aiming for at least this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/ava-jackman-hugh-jackman-1.jpg

And on a side note, DAMN:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/beautiful-female-bodybuilders.jpg thats one hell of a side note.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and my shorts got a helluva bit tighter.

Dave_97
i cant wait for spring time, so's i can go back to running.
i hate running in the winter, its so cold outside.
also slipping on ice sucks.

mikeydude
I would, but the amount of diseases I would contract would be limitless.

dadudemon
i cant wait for spring time, so's i can go back to running.
i hate running in the winter, its so cold outside.
also slipping on ice sucks.

Lots of ice in Houston,eh?

There's always the treadmill and elliptical. WEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE!

Dave_97

There's always the treadmill and elliptical. WEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! who lives in houston, is it you?
i dont. laughing

i dont have a treadmill, no space for it.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

Bardock42

There's always the treadmill and elliptical. WEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE!

Lol, I make the same mistake, Dave's and RJ's current avatars are the same to my feeble mind.

Rogue Jedi
Nazi.

Dave_97
Lol, I make the same mistake, Dave's and RJ's current avatars both kick total ass, those guys are complete badasses, without dave and john this sit would be rubbish. Thanks, that means a lot to me.

silver_tears

Got a bit to go, eh?

i love ryan droolio

Rogue Jedi
He was excellent in "Buried."

Bardock42
He was excellent in "Buried."

It's Ryan Kwanten, not Ryan Reynolds.

They do look eerily similar though.

dadudemon
who lives in houston, is it you?
i dont. laughing

i dont have a treadmill, no space for it.

WTF?

I thought RJ responded. Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
Hmm?

silver_tears
haermm

rusty_theron11
Thanks for sharing this nice and superb post
its an awesome post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.