Most Powerful Uncontrollable Powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uriel005
Cyclops Optic Blast
Rogues Absorbtion
Black Bolts voice
anyone else you care to name

Parmaniac
Depends if you talk in your sleep than BB voice if not I say Cycs without a visor, with a visor still BB voice.

jinzin
Wonder Woman's amazonian hotness.

She Hulk's Hulky hotness.

Deadpools skills with the ladies!

The Nuul
Hulks rage MOAR!!!!

marwash22
Does Wanda count?

The Nuul
No.

illadelph12
I'd say Jasper's reality warping as use of it drives him, well, mad.

As in bat shit insane.

marwash22
Chamber. original version.

psycho gundam
nuul's hulk hate stick out tongue

The Nuul
Nope.

Black bolt z
Joker's insanity?

But BB's voice is definitly up there. It took him like a decade to learn not to talk.

Uriel005
oh just thought of one Makari's superspeed he did that thing that the runner refused to because it trapped Makari in superspeed.

Badabing
Batman's batkick.

illadelph12
That's a controlled power, it's just uncontainable.

janus77
Eternity's IBS... the source of Storm's Cosmic Winds!

Badabing
Originally posted by illadelph12
That's a controlled power, it's just uncontainable. You things ruiner. grumpy

Tha C-Master
HOM Wanda.

Galan007
Robin's gheyness. ermmnone

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
Robin's gheyness. ermmnone
nooo, that's just because he's in such close proximity to Batman's strong, silent, manly aura... which might just be the most uncontrollable power ...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
Deadpools skills with the ladies! How's that uncontrolable?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Joker's insanity?

But BB's voice is definitly up there. It took him like a decade to learn not to talk.

Wait. If it took him a decade to learn NOT to talk, what kinda #(!@#(* destruction did he wrought the FIRST 10 years? :O

Uriel005
screwed his brothers mind when he killed the kree ship. only reason he wasnt imprisoned was that his bro going derp derp made him the king of the inhumans by succession

Bouboumaster
Wolverine badass attitude

SquallX
Everything about Superman.

Especially his super speed, and super strength when it comes to the bedroom. Seriously i know I'm the only one that thinks it.

The man can't even give to Lois without holding back, if he slip up just once, she's dead.

rotiart
Originally posted by SquallX

Especially his super speed, and super strength when it comes to the bedroom. Seriously i know I'm the only one that thinks it.

The man can't even give to Lois without holding back, if he slip up just once, she's dead.

Fail.

SquallX
Originally posted by rotiart
Fail.

How does it fail. Writers even knows that. That's why Elsesworlds always paired him with Wonder Woman.

Read The Dark Knight strikes, i'll show you the damage Superman, and Wonder Woman did to the north pole just by having sex, while not holding back.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SquallX

The man can't even give to Lois without holding back, if he slip up just once, she's dead. Originally posted by SquallX
How does it fail. Writers even knows that. That's why Elsesworlds always paired him with Wonder Woman.

Read The Dark Knight strikes, i'll show you the damage Superman, and Wonder Woman did to the north pole just by having sex, while not holding back. Originally posted by rotiart
Fail.

SW's warp.

rotiart
Scarlet witch? When she was first introduced haD no real idea how to control her powers... But as far as it applying to the op... Do u really think it's in the same vein as cyclops or simply a lack of control...

I mean holocaust walks around in a containment suit and so does radiation man I think... ...

Holocaust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.