The Borg vs The Founders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gift19972
This is a difficult war because the founders are Shapeshifters so i dont know if they can be assimilated, But the Jem'Hadar would have a problem because the are addicted to the enzyme Ketracel White.

Robtard
Originally posted by Gift19972
This is a difficult war because the founders are Shapeshifters so i dont know if they can be assimilated, But the Jem'Hadar would have a problem because the are addicted to the enzyme Ketracel White.

Considering the Borg's success to failure rate, they likely could assimilate the Founders.

Borg ship might is also likely superior to the Jem'Hadar, assimilation and adaptation aside.

BruceSkywalker
good battle, but in the end, the jem'hadar will become part of the borg collective

-Pr-
the jem'hadar could slow the borg down by ramming their ships, but that would only postpone the inevitable.

Kinneary
I have to go with the Borg in a Borg v Dominion scenario. Though, if this is a Founders v Borg discussion and not a Borg v Dominion discussion, the Founders lose again. The Founders can't pose as Borg - the Borg don't care about looks. They'd stand out as much as anyone else.

Badabing
Even Q referred to the Borg as a force of nature. Only species 8472 and Humans/The Federation have resisted/defeated the Borg, afaik.

Robtard
For some reason (PIS) the Borg only sent one Cube to assimilate humankind, did this twice.

-Pr-
You should read the Destiny books. The Borg are hardcore in that. They send something like a thousand cubes not to assimilate, but to wipe out the Federation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.