R.I.P Pete Postlethwaite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
A great actor. Died in his sleep. Age 64.

Darth Orcus
Just heard about this on another site. Frikkin' shocking is an understatement. To say that he'll be sorely missed is another. RIP

Sadako of Girth
He was brilliant..
One of our finest.

RIP

Lestov16
This makes his scenes in Inception quite somber.
RIP

Scythe
F*ck, this dude was great, RIP.

Robtard
Ah, Mr. Kobayashi.

Too bad, a solid actor, liked his voice.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. He one of the elements that saved Alien3. (Particularly in the "director's cut".) IMO
He really shone, along with Brian Glover and Ralph Brown in that.

Impediment
You also can't forget his role as the T-Rex hunter in The Lost World.

Sadako of Girth
Very true.

He always injected a touch of class in there.

General_Iroh
Great actor, never got the best roles, but always managed to be memorable. RIP good sir

Mindship
Godspeed, Gilbert of Glockenspur.

roughrider
I was thinking about why he looked so gaunt in 'The Town.' Never realized he was fighting cancer. RIP.

Bric A Brac
A fantastic actor who will be sorely missed.

mplo
Originally posted by roughrider
I was thinking about why he looked so gaunt in 'The Town.' Never realized he was fighting cancer. RIP.

Neither did I. There were other films that I saw Pete Postlethwaite in, where he was also very, very good: The Name of the Father, and The Apostle. He wasn't that old when he passed over into the Other World, either. R. I. P., Pete Postlethwaite.

ADarksideJedi
I am not sure if I seen any of his movies but it is always sad when a good actor dies. May he rest in Peace.

ABBEYy
was a big lost..too bad because was a big actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.