4 Teams of Reality manipulaters fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Team 1
MJJ

Team 2
Chthon With 5 Cosmic Cubes
Loki W/Realty Gem (full use)

Team 3
Franklin Richards
Jaimie Braddock

Team 4.
Emperor Joker

Team 5.
The Mask
BatMite

order from most powerful to least

Uriel005
4 - no questions asked
3- assuming celestial level+ Franklin on asshat shennanigan level as Bradock has problems with non-tangibles and he has to directly manipulate strings of energy making his warping slower than the others.
1- MJJ- too unstable
2- has potential but I don't think the power of cosmic cubes are cumulative or exponential so 1 is just as good as 5
5- Mask really doesn't do large end stuff as far as I'm aware more localized and I've never seen BatMite do anything Mxy like so I assume that he could but doesn't. I'd need to see more from him before a judgement as far as where he stands on this list but he could pushe his team to 2

SamZED
Isnt Batmite a small part of Mxy's power anyway?

SquallX
I know for a fact Bat-Mite is higher than Emperor Joker. Bat-Mite is part of Mr. Mxy, and if we allow WF bat-Mite, he should be atleast at the top of the list.

SamZED
But EmperorJoker had most of Mxy's powers while BatMite is just a small fraction of it, no?

SquallX
Originally posted by SamZED
But EmperorJoker had most of Mxy's powers while BatMite is just a small fraction of it, no?

But Joker still didn't know how to truly use it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by SquallX
But Joker still didn't know how to truly use it. umm... yes he did.... Lets put Harley Quinn in the stars. Rewind time a couple million times to drive bats crazy. Turn reality into playdo. I think he had a pretty good grasp on Mxy powers

Lord_Talron
nothing mxy couldnt do casually. key word casually

Bouboumaster
Between 1 and 4

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Between 1 and 4

Black bolt z
Didn't Batmite stalemate Mxy? When Mxy destroyed the omniverse then started laughing with BM.

SquallX
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Didn't Batmite stalemate Mxy? When Mxy destroyed the omniverse then started laughing with BM.

That was WF, non canon.

Canon wise Mxy is still stronger than Bat-Mite. Mxy admits Bat-Mite is a piece of him.

We can look at it from different perspective.

1. is that bat-Mite no where nears Mxy.

2. Because they are part of the other they are equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.