Taskmaster, Steve Rogers and Elektra vs. Deathstroke, Blade and Bataman (Bruce)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Round 1:with prep and all standard equipment.

Round 2:without prep, all standard equipment weapons are permitted.

Round 3:without prep or weapons and equipment.

battle take place in a war torn N.Y.C.

And this is classic Steve Rogers, not Captain Steve Rogers.

shokosugi
blade is the weak link.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by shokosugi
blade is the weak link.

How so?

Marvelknight
I think either team could handle what the other has to offer and even trade dance partners. I'm still factoring in everything, and I do know which team would win in all of the rounds 10/10 etc. But at least it's a nice team battle to ponder.

guy222
happy new yr buddy

Marvelknight
Originally posted by guy222
happy new yr buddy

Same to you!

Trackz
good match...actually don't know which team would win

Konton
Toss up. Taskmaster and Blade are kind of wild cards for me.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I think either team could handle what the other has to offer and even trade dance partners. I'm still factoring in everything, and I do know which team would win in all of the rounds 10/10 etc. But at least it's a nice team battle to ponder.

I meant to say I don't know who would win in the post above.

Originally posted by Trackz
good match...actually don't know which team would win

Thanks man. My brain is still at a stand still.

Originally posted by Konton
Toss up. Taskmaster and Blade are kind of wild cards for me.

For me it's Taskmaster and Deathstorke. Those two I would pay good money to see against each other.

Mrblonde
Team 1

Lord_Talron
cap soloes ha-jam

but seriously, team 1

Digi
Batman and Slade could very well be 1-2 here, not counting Electra's freaky powers. With prep in scenario 1 they definitely win. Without it, meh, who knows.

Lord_Talron
this would be a good fight for a crossover yes

SamZED
Round 1: T2
Round 2: A close one but probably T1 because of Elektra and her abilities.
Round 3: Same as 2

Not a stomp in anyone's favor.

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
Round 1: T2
Round 2: A close one but probably T1 because of Elektra and her abilities.
Round 3: Same as 2

Not a stomp in anyone's favor. Which of elektra's abilities?

The Nuul
Badaman solos.

Uriel005
Taskmaster jobs to much. Based on his powerset and abilities he should be able to take DS and "Bataman" handily but because KMC loves DS and bats they'll never accept it and point out all the miserable failures that Taskmaster has had against opponents of similar caliber. That said

1- Team two. You have two of the biggest prepmasters out there and in combined force against opponents that even with prep have a tendency to wind up just duking it out with their opponents.
2- Team 1- No prep means that no one on T2 will be ready for Elektra
3- Team 1- This is a stomp. Taskmaster completely manhandles Batman while steve whips out the Thanos pimp hand he absorbed after taking a shot from Thanos on Deathstroke. Blade is going to be neutered by sharpened finger nails.

SamZED
Which of elektra's abilities? TP + chi amp to name a few

srankmissingnin
Team 2 wins with prep, Team 1 wins the other two scenarios.

No prep, standard gear or pure melee:

Cap > Slade
Elektra > Batman
Taskmaster > Blade

AlmightyKfish
Team 2 take Round 1 and then Team 1 take the other two, but it would be a pretty tough fight in all rounds.

Marvelknight
I think team 2 slightly take round 1.

Round 2 is a draw 5/10 split imo.

Team 1 takes round 3 but they leave crawling in pain lol.

Trackz
TP + chi amp to name a few I thought Batman had something in his mask to prevent telepathy..read that somewhere I think, and Blade has resisted full on mind control before, don't know about deathstroke.

SamZED
I thought Batman had something in his mask to prevent telepathy..read that somewhere I think, and Blade has resisted full on mind control before, don't know about deathstroke. Never heard of that but wont be surprised, Bats tech is crazy.
Wasnt talking about mindrape. More like mindreading. Not a huge one but still an advantage. Elektra's got insane chiamp feats.

Marvelknight
Never heard of that but wont be surprised, Bats tech is crazy.
Wasnt talking about mindrape. More like mindreading. Not a huge one but still an advantage. Elektra's got insane chiamp feats.

But nothing on Danny's level I assume?

SamZED
Originally posted by Marvelknight
But nothing on Danny's level I assume? Not Danny's level ofcourse, but still pretty damn impresive - punching through people on several occasions, deflecting a bullet with her bare fist, healing even I think.

To my shame gotta admit that I rarely read Elektra books and mostly familliar with her feats from the respet threads, so cant say for sure if all of those feats are 616.

srankmissingnin
Not Danny's level ofcourse, but still pretty damn impresive - punching through people on several occasions, deflecting a bullet with her bare fist, healing even I think.

To my shame gotta admit that I rarely read Elektra books and mostly familliar with her feats from the respet threads, so cant say for sure if all of those feats are 616.

The only stuff in the respect thread that might not be canon are from Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfect, and Jinzin swears it is canon. There is also some stuff from Elektra Lives Again that some people might question the canonicity of due to it being from the Epic imprint, but I think it is canon because there was a flash back to the events in Elektra v2.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The only stuff in the respect thread that might not be canon are from Marvel Nemesis Rise of the Imperfect, and Jinzin swears it is canon. There is also some stuff from Elektra Lives Again that some people might question the canonicity of due to it being from the Epic imprint, but I think it is canon because there was a flash back to the events in Elektra v2. So all the feats mentioned above are usable, right?

srankmissingnin
So all the feats mentioned above are usable, right?

Yes.

tideoftime
Round 1: Team 2, without a doubt. Slade and Bruce would win without Blade, as (much as I love Steve) the tagteam of Prep is just too great for Team 1.

Round 2: Very close. Without Prep, DS and BM lose their greatest inherent advantages. Still, Team 2 takes it just by an edge, as DS comes more heavily armed than Team 1, and the Bat-gadgets are nothing to sneeze at, having more diversity than all of the other combatants on both teams combined. Elektra, assuming her esoteric abilities are in play (which they aren't always) stands out here, moreso than her teammates, and if Team 1 were to eke the majority, it would likely be to her shifting a win or two in their favor.

Round 3: This is where Team 1 gets revenge. I love Bruce, but his skill isn't going to help him enough here, and he'll eventually fall either to Taskmaster or Elektra. Blade shouldn't be discounted, but narratively he doesn't have certain edges that Slade and Bruce do, and with Bruce likely going down, and DS matched in concept by CA, Team 2 will lose the majority here.

Trackz
Not Danny's level ofcourse, but still pretty damn impresive - punching through people on several occasions, deflecting a bullet with her bare fist, healing even I think.

To my shame gotta admit that I rarely read Elektra books and mostly familliar with her feats from the respet threads, so cant say for sure if all of those feats are 616. it's hard to tell which of her abilities are her actually chi amping and which are using her TP to make them see things. i'm pretty sure her deflecting a bullet with her hand wasn't chi amping because she hasn't done it again yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.