Galen Marek TFU I, Obi-Wan Kenobi EP III, and Anakin Skywalker EP III vs Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Starkiller (TFU I), Obi-Wan-Kenobi (EP III) and Anakin Skywalker (EP III) vs Emperor Palpatine

Force, Saber and All Out

Who wins? smile

Pwned
Depends, which Anakin, in teh zone, or the other one?

Also, will Ani turn to the Dark Side and become Vader during the fight? That tends to happen when he sees Sidious being attacked by a Jedi......

And if he doesnt, Id say team wins, mainly cuz Marek did a pretty good job of fighting him alone

Kenobi and Ani are pretty much useless if he turns onto one of then and uses the Force..........

Jinsoku Takai
Doesn't matter which Anakin, the team wins either way.

Lord Lucien
Marek came rather close to TFU Palpatine's power. Add in RotS Anakin, any version, and this one's in the bag.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Marek came rather close to TFU Palpatine's power. Add in RotS Anakin, any version, and this one's in the bag.

Yes.

axel_jovan

MasterAshenVor
This is Episode VI Palpatine.

EP III Ani any version and no he doesn't help Palpatine and become Vader, Anakin is a good guy in this one.

Lord Lucien
I doubt Palpatine made a huge leap in power in those 5 years.

MasterAshenVor
Well he was collecting Sith Holocrons to learn from in Dark Lord : Rise of Lord Vader so I'm guessing he learned at least a little from what he found. Not to mention all the Sith Artifacts he collected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.