Most powerful team ever? JLA vs Godsquad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Galactus, Supergod Hercules, Thor, Sersi, the Silver Surfer, Venus, Amadeus Cho, Panther god and Hellstrom.

vs

Superman, The Flash, Dr. Fate (most powerful version), Green Lantern, Steel (Aegis Entropy armor), Wonder Woman, Batman, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman

Lord_Talron
hi, my name is galactus, what is your name

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
hi, my name is galactus, what is your name

Notice Dr. Fate: Most powerful version

Gecko4lif
Fate coughs. Everybody dies.

SquallX
This mean were using Pre-Crisis Fate. Then he makes Galactus his *****, and for the first time in life, Galactus doesn't mind.

Black bolt z
Team marvel easy.

Sirius77
So which fate?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Fate coughs. Everybody dies.

Notice this is current Hercules? Yeah, Fate gets his nut kicked in.

SquallX
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Notice this is current Hercules? Yeah, Fate gets his nut kicked in.

Do you even know who Kent nelson is. Kent Nelson would make anyone anyone in team two his play toys.

This is the same Kent Nelson that can cast spells and have all Gods come to his aid.

This is the same Kent Nelson that Pre-Crisis, again Pre-Crisis Superman admits he can't beat, no matter what he tries.

Kent to show his powers shove a planet into the sun.

Yeah, Hercules gets his ass rape.

Lord_Talron
current hercules would smash pc supes so hard he wouldnt know what hit him. current herc is going up against chaos king and not dying.

SquallX
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
current hercules would smash pc supes so hard he wouldnt know what hit him. current herc is going up against chaos king and not dying.

And Kent nelson with a single spell can summons every known gods to aid him.

Mindset
To get nutshotted by Herc.

Prep-Man
Fate makes Herc his *****.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mindset
To get nutshotted by Herc. thumb upOriginally posted by Prep-Man
Fate makes Herc his *****. thumb down

thats right, im a debating master

SquallX
Originally posted by Mindset
To get nutshotted by Herc.

Honestly answer me this, do you have any idea who Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate is.

Warlord
lol
Galactus and Superhighfather Herc?
spite

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
lol
Galactus and Superhighfather Herc?
spite Agreed.

SquallX
I'll ask this once more for those who defends team 2. Do you have any idea who Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate is.

Prep-Man
I can see Fate taking down one or the other, but not both.

Uriel005
Originally posted by SquallX
I'll ask this once more for those who defends team 2. Do you have any idea who Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate is. PC Fate is good but not enough to make up for deficiencies in his team as well as take on some of the boys up there solo. He runs into the same problem Dr. Strange does. Yeah he can channel all gods and forcibly channel beings against themselves but how often does he do it. IMO Marvel Gods outnumber DC gods so does that mean a peak Strange giving his all can solo all of these guys on the Marvel roster. No. not exactly.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
PC Fate is good but not enough to make up for deficiencies in his team as well as take on some of the boys up there solo. He runs into the same problem Dr. Strange does. Yeah he can channel all gods and forcibly channel beings against themselves but how often does he do it. IMO Marvel Gods outnumber DC gods so does that mean a peak Strange giving his all can solo all of these guys on the Marvel roster. No. not exactly.

Outnumber?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Outnumber? I mean in the sense that there are more deity level beings Strange can channel. If Strange pulled out all the stops and decided to channel Pantheons, Cytorrak, TOAA, LT, PF, other abstracts deities and demons which he should in theory be able to do as he has multi channeled before especially with the Vishanti he would beat out a full channel all fate.

Prep-Man
I mean in the sense that there are more deity level beings Strange can channel. If Strange pulled out all the stops and decided to channel Pantheons, Cytorrak, TOAA, LT, PF, other abstracts deities and demons which he should in theory be able to do as he has multi channeled before especially with the Vishanti he would beat out a full channel all fate.

Fate can summon thousands of gods.

Warlord
strange summons thousands + 1

Mindset
Honestly answer me this, do you have any idea who Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate is. Do you?

Uriel005
Fate can summon thousands of gods. as can dr. strange and with his ability to force channel like he did with shuma he can in theory do kree gods Gaea, Demagorge, Chaos King, Ultra-buffed Herc, the Asgardians and any other pantheon you could care to name. but the point is moot all I was trying to say is that if it were so easy that these characters would never loose in a forum fight as they would channel as many gods as necessary to win at anything. Sure Strange gets corrupted by forced channeling if he channels enough evil but CIS off he does it anyways and wins just like Fate would. That being the case how do you justify using these characters in any forum fight if they could so easily end them.

Prep-Man
as can dr. strange and with his ability to force channel like he did with shuma he can in theory do kree gods Gaea, Demagorge, Chaos King, Ultra-buffed Herc, the Asgardians and any other pantheon you could care to name. but the point is moot all I was trying to say is that if it were so easy that these characters would never loose in a forum fight as they would channel as many gods as necessary to win at anything. Sure Strange gets corrupted by forced channeling if he channels enough evil but CIS off he does it anyways and wins just like Fate would. That being the case how do you justify using these characters in any forum fight if they could so easily end them.

I'm not really debating about that. I just thought you meant MU had more gods than DC.

bagsikdangal101
I'm not really debating about that. I just thought you meant MU had more gods than DC.

I don't know how many Gods are there in the DCU but here's my thread showcasing the various pantheons of Gods on earth in MU.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t540336.html

As for this thread, I'll go with the God Squad on this one.Galactus could summon the Ultimate Nullifier that had the reputation of defeating the Multiversal Threat Abraxas.Hercules w/ the power of an All-Father was previewed slugging it out with the Chaos King(Amatsu-Mikaboshi).The Chaos King by the way destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
I don't know how many Gods are there in the DCU but here's my thread showcasing the various pantheons of Gods on earth in MU.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t540336.html

As for this thread, I'll go with the God Squad on this one.Galactus could summon the Ultimate Nullifier that had the reputation of defeating the Multiversal Threat Abraxas.Hercules w/ the power of an All-Father was previewed slugging it out with the Chaos King(Amatsu-Mikaboshi).The Chaos King by the way destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse.

Both companies have an infinite amount of gods.

Gecko4lif
as can dr. strange and with his ability to force channel like he did with shuma he can in theory do kree gods Gaea, Demagorge, Chaos King, Ultra-buffed Herc, the Asgardians and any other pantheon you could care to name. but the point is moot all I was trying to say is that if it were so easy that these characters would never loose in a forum fight as they would channel as many gods as necessary to win at anything. Sure Strange gets corrupted by forced channeling if he channels enough evil but CIS off he does it anyways and wins just like Fate would. That being the case how do you justify using these characters in any forum fight if they could so easily end them. strange isnt in this fight. Quiet child.

Pre crisis Dr Fate could solo Galactus without prep?

Prep-Man
He could certainly put a hurting on him. He did battle Spectre at half helm.

Sr J-Bieb
And Kent nelson with a single spell can summons every known gods to aid him. And then Herc summons Eternity and Living Tribunal...

OMG OUTSIDE SOURCES!

CosmicComet
Current Herc is above Galactus anywayz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.