Amadus Cho (with Mace) vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
1 day prep.

janus77
Cho.

Sirius77
Lol, Cho is awesome haha. Does he just have a can of mace and no tech all and is batman completely unarmed?

Uriel005
Sorry Cho is too much for batman. He calculates how to redirect the batkick back at batman.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Uriel005
Sorry Cho is too much for batman. He calculates how to redirect the batkick back at batman. this.

Uriel005
bump

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
Sorry Cho is too much for batman. He calculates how to redirect the batkick back at batman.

Impossible. The universe would implode if such an event was even capable of happening.

Omega Vision
Batman hospitalizes a teenage boy.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Impossible. The universe would implode if such an event was even capable of happening.
Indeed. Cho would burn his brain out trying to deal with those calculations. He'd accidentally discover the Anti-Life Equation and turn himself into a zombie.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Batman hospitalizes a teenage boy.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Uriel005
will it be for rectal bleeding like Jason Todd or perhaps Damien Wayne???

Colossus-Big C
i might be wrong but doesnt cho posseses classic hercules powers?

jalek moye
Not unless he got them in chaos war. Cho posses the unbreakable amce which he can fire energy blasts from. Bannertech shielding which also grants him supoer strength, and his own hypermind.

But Anyway Cho wins easily imo. Batman would need more than comon knowledge to prep against him, especially with Cho also coming with his own current banner level prep. Cho's fighting style coupled with he uses makes me thing that Batsy is out of luck.

And unless he uses some superman battle suit he won't even be able to hurt the boy.

Once again this is assuming Cho's powerset didn't change in chaos war

Bouboumaster
If it wasn't of the Bannertech, Bat would own him.

jalek moye
While true last time I checked that's all of his stuff is based around, even the mace was augmented with banner tech since he was working with and learning from Banner.

Sirius77
So are you guys saying that cho with mace will take out batman? I really cant see that happening in pretty much any scenario...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sirius77
So are you guys saying that cho with mace will take out batman? I really cant see that happening in pretty much any scenario...

Maybe you should give it more thought while you take your Batman bedsheets down to the dry cleaners?

King Castle
Amadeus Cho for the win ... basically what everyone else said is spot on.

i think we need to post some feats so he knows what Bat's is facing..

http://www.vilcek.org/static/newsletters/2010/summer/images/side_content04_03.jpg

he looks so awesome in this scan that he cant lose... beer

Sirius77
Oh... that kind of mace.
I'm going to sound really ridiculous for saying this. I thought it was a can of mace lmao. If it's Herc's unbreakable mace w/ banner tech too, then yeah he takes it.

janus77
Originally posted by Sirius77
Cho has the Batkick as an app on his iPod!

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wouldn't be the first time. no homo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.