Shin Vega(Bison) X Pyron (limited form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Which 1 of these energy titans will win?

NemeBro
The one who can shrink and teleport constellations in battle, and make the stars supernova, before returning them to their true form.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Which 1 of these energy titans will win? Veg-DAMMIT! I mean Bison (Dictator), should win this. Shin Bison can't die and has a world supply of power. Most of Bison's other powers aint even been explored, either. Body possession, hypnosis and all that other good stuff. Pyron's limited form is very...limited. Like what is Pyron gonna do, obliterate'im? Lulz

Shin Bison (M.Project) VS 80% Demitri's the real fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Veg-DAMMIT! I mean Bison (Dictator), should win this. Shin Bison can't die and has a world supply of power. Most of Bison's other powers aint even been explored, either. Body possession, hypnosis and all that other good stuff. Pyron's limited form is very...limited. Like what is Pyron gonna do, obliterate'im? Lulz

Shin Bison (M.Project) VS 80% Demitri's the real fight. ......... He could do what he does with Cosmic Disruption, only teleport Bison in the sun. no expression

No End N Site
And Bison can just come back. His body has been destroyed multiple times. Bison can teleport too. He sends Bison to the sun and like 5 minutes later, Bison reappears again. A high multitude of city vaporizin' blasts should KO Pyron. And oh lawd of this is M.Project Bison.

Unless Pyron destroys the Earth, Veg- I mean Bison (dammit Frisky) should win everytime.

NemeBro
Here is the thing.

Pyron CAN destroy the Earth, he could shrink it and Bison down to the size of a pea (The Earth) and put them in the sun.Now the Earth is incinerated, and even if Bison survives, he is the size of an atom.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Here is the thing.

Pyron CAN destroy the Earth, he could shrink it and Bison down to the size of a pea (The Earth) and put them in the sun.Now the Earth is incinerated, and even if Bison survives, he is the size of an atom.

Aaaannnd...that would require Pyron to go outside the power and special moves of his limited form. He sure as in hell did not try that on Demitri.

Tha C-Master
I looked at this thread and said "Pyron duh", then I realized that he was in his limited form.

NemeBro
Aaaannnd...that would require Pyron to go outside the power and special moves of his limited form. He sure as in hell did not try that on Demitri. Yeah man because even though he can do it to stars lightyears away, he certainly cannot do it to Earth.

Tha C-Master
Does anyone have scans of him doing it in limited form? I'd like to see it myself.

Kirikaze Fuuma
And Bison can just come back. His body has been destroyed multiple times. Bison can teleport too. He sends Bison to the sun and like 5 minutes later, Bison reappears again. A high multitude of city vaporizin' blasts should KO Pyron. And oh lawd of this is M.Project Bison.

Unless Pyron destroys the Earth, Veg- I mean Bison (dammit Frisky) should win everytime.

...Sounds like Sigma for me. Do you really think Bison can reappear automatically after his body destroyed? IIRC he needs his scientist to make a new body for him after his body destroyed in SFA3.

No End N Site
^Bison uses scientist to make bodies when he doesn't have the drive. When he has the drive, he is eternal.

@NemeBro: Pyron would not do what you described in that form. The whole point of the form is for a challenge.

NemeBro
^Bison uses scientist to make bodies when he doesn't have the drive. When he has the drive, he is eternal.

@NemeBro: Pyron would not do what you described in that form. The whole point of the form is for a challenge. So are we constraining Pyron with PIS in this fight then?

What will Bison do to Pyron that could so much as harm him?

Insomnia1234
Never ever compare a SF Character to any Darkstalker...
It will end up nasty...

Tha C-Master
What about Ingrid? shifty

Insomnia1234
Consider most of her abilities are remain unknown, so we can't judge that...

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What about Ingrid? shifty

Ingrid can beat any DS Xcept 4 Belial. Yes, yes she could!

No End N Site
So are we constraining Pyron with PIS in this fight then?

What will Bison do to Pyron that could so much as harm him?

Idk that, I just assume that it's the Pyron that fought Demitri.

If Pyron his allowin' himself to be tangible, enough city bustin', soul rendering Psycho Blasts should do him in. A Shin Psycho Abortion should do it. And the fact that his teleport spam is on Pyron's level on Pyron's level means he should be able to keep up with Pyron.

Insomnia1234
Since Ingrid doesn't even have actual feats. I delete her from the list long time ago...

No End N Site
Ingrid can beat any DS Xcept 4 Belial. Yes, yes she could!

No, cuz Pyron, Jedah, Morri and Belial have yet to be shown at full power and lulz, Anak would turn her into a blow up doll and do nasty ass things to her with his old mummy dick..

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Insomnia1234
Since Ingrid doesn't even have actual feats. I delete her from the list long time ago... But she does

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not getting into the Ingrid debate, too vage, too many variables, not enough solid meat for facts.

As for this match, I would still side with Pyron over Bison. Pyrin is still physically much stronger, and his warp is STILL much faster. Movement speed is still faster, his style is far too unorthodox for Bison to handle. It it came down to who would do the most damage per hit' thats still in Pyrons court, mini supernovas via Cosmo Disruption far outdoes the Psycho Break Smasher.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm not getting into the Ingrid debate, too vage, too many variables, not enough solid meat for facts.

Oh yes there is. There is even official art of Ingrid soloing the SF cast. She may not B canon 2 the story but Ingrid is a very strong character that can't B overlooked.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh yes there is. There is even official art of Ingrid soloing the SF cast. She may not B canon 2 the story but Ingrid is a very strong character that can't B overlooked.

Thats precisely what I'm talking about dude, she is far too vague to be considered canon to the story, we have not one solid objective feat to her name, we have nothing to analyse, we simply know that she "Did' defeat the cast... somehow.

Unless you can give me something measurable, what do you expect us to do? simply say that she soloed the cast without stating how?

Frisky Dingo
Look @ the Sol VS Gouki thread or the Juri VS Charlie thread. I posted many feats and abilities.

Insomnia1234
I know Igrid is very strong, but all your post was based on your words. While I can't find anything that seems half similar from the internet and wiki...

Darkstorm Zero
Indeed.

We can theorise all we like, but in the end, it's empty...

Frisky Dingo
No, what I said came right from the game. Has any1 but me ever played A3 Max? Everything I stated, she actually did do, N that very short time N A3 Max which is Y she is so ridiculous. Wiki wont tell the hole story and is often wrong. Sumtimes U have 2 really play the games. No End hates her and even he can agree that she is very strong. What have I posted about her, that didn't actually happen?

No End N Site
Hate the ***** but she did do ALL that stupid shit in abot 10 rounds of Max. She deus EXed the shit outta the plot with her wonky ass powers.

We should ban the use of noncanon characters.

NemeBro
Idk that, I just assume that it's the Pyron that fought Demitri.

If Pyron his allowin' himself to be tangible, enough city bustin', soul rendering Psycho Blasts should do him in. A Shin Psycho Abortion should do it. And the fact that his teleport spam is on Pyron's level on Pyron's level means he should be able to keep up with Pyron. Yes, but is he limiting himself tactically as well as destructively?

But Pyron can dish out much more damage than Pyron, and unlike Demitri, IIRC Bison cannot absorb him. Tangible he may be, he can still shift and reform his body at will.

No, cuz Pyron, Jedah, Morri and Belial have yet to be shown at full power and lulz, Anak would turn her into a blow up doll and do nasty ass things to her with his old mummy dick.. Anak is pretty hax, IIRC didn't he like pull his entire country into an alternate dimension he made for them? Or something, I forget the specifics.

Insomnia1234
I don't hate Ingrid at all...
but all I learned from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALVdx8ihBQc
is about how she defeat M bison and fighters from her own verse.

And all she did is killing M Bison, defeat ryu and rose, but Pyron in the Darkstalker's OVA obliterates cities.

Insomnia1234
Hate the ***** but she did do ALL that stupid shit in abot 10 rounds of Max. She deus EXed the shit outta the plot with her wonky ass powers.

We should ban the use of noncanon characters.
I agree with you...

No End N Site
Yes, but is he limiting himself tactically as well as destructively?

But Pyron can dish out much more damage than Pyron, and unlike Demitri, IIRC Bison cannot absorb him. Tangible he may be, he can still shift and reform his body at will.

Anak is pretty hax, IIRC didn't he like pull his entire country into an alternate dimension he made for them? Or something, I forget the specifics.

Pyron's in it for kicks, I don't think he cares if he loses. The thing is, Bison is absolutely immortal, unless his soul can be damaged directly. Being able to dish out more damge wont really help. I think Bison can eventually KO a limited Pyron, maybe not kill, but he could KO'im.

And Anak created a pocket world where he sent Egypt. The most broken thing about him is Pharaoh Magic, tho. He's still relatively weak, he just has some wonky ass powers for the tier he's placed in.

No End N Site
I don't hate Ingrid at all...
but all I learned from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALVdx8ihBQc
is about how she defeat M bison and fighters from her own verse.

And all she did is killing M Bison, defeat ryu and rose, but Pyron in the Darkstalker's OVA obliterates cities.

She is stated to have come from beyond the stars and flew all the way to Earth in, like, minutes. She killed Bison by makin'im self destruct by turnin' his power against him. She easily lifted the SNH from Ryu. Roses psychic powers had no effect on her. It's alot to go into, but it's all there.

She also beat Pyron in CFJ, which appears to also be used to unveil secrets about her lame as character.

NemeBro
Pyron's in it for kicks, I don't think he cares if he loses. The thing is, Bison is absolutely immortal, unless his soul can be damaged directly. Being able to dish out more damge wont really help. I think Bison can eventually KO a limited Pyron, maybe not kill, but he could KO'im.

And Anak created a pocket world where he sent Egypt. The most broken thing about him is Pharaoh Magic, tho. He's still relatively weak, he just has some wonky ass powers for the tier he's placed in. Well, the closest Pyron has gotten to outright soul manipulation was when he separated Bishamon from his armor with his cosmic energies. Though you bring up a good point, even if Bison cannot be killed, who is to say he cannot be KOed?

Mind explaining to me exactly what Pharaoh magic does? Am curious.

Insomnia1234
I thought capcom fighting jam doesn't have story. It wasn't a reliable source for me.

Insomnia1234

And Anak created a pocket world where he sent Egypt. The most broken thing about him is Pharaoh Magic, tho. He's still relatively weak, he just has some wonky ass powers for the tier he's placed in.

But you can still destroy Bison's body, and I think Pyron can handle that pretty easy.

Frisky Dingo
I thought capcom fighting jam doesn't have story. It wasn't a reliable source for me.

The JP version does have a story.

Darkstorm Zero
I have a question, why does everyone think that Bison is simply creating new bodies when he resurrects? I beleive that we've seen through most of the Alpha 3 endings that he simply stands back up after being defeated.

However, him reviving after exploding is simply not possible, Bison didn't actually have any clones ready by this stage, the only viables where Cammy, and Rose, and Rose only because they shared a soul connection.

Frisky Dingo
The SFEC says he died bunches of times N that game. Bison kept ressurecting FROM the drive a new man. N sum endings win he Xplodes, he states that he's eternal and will only come back. Tanking an Xplosion like he did could B a testament 2 that.

Darkstorm Zero
But dying and exploding in a nuclear firestorm of Psycho nergy are 2 very different things. In each of those endings, the Drive blows up with him each time, rendering such a train of though utterly useless, unless you intend to prove there where multiple Psycho Drives at that base.

Frisky Dingo
But dying and exploding in a nuclear firestorm of Psycho nergy are 2 very different things. In each of those endings, the Drive blows up with him each time, rendering such a train of though utterly useless, unless you intend to prove there where multiple Psycho Drives at that base.

I think the Nstances with him Xploding R canon but not the parts were EVERY1 finds the drive and Dstroys it. The book says Bison can't B killed unless the drive is compromised. He comes back from the drive so that would lead us 2 Bleave that it was, N canon, only Dstroyed once. Every1 else who killed Bison didn't no about his machine.

I can't Bleave U guys have me calling Vega Bison, again.

Darkstorm Zero
There is a very bad problem with that train of thought though, we're disreguarding parts of the story and picking and choosing.

I can agree if he was incapacitated, but not blown to shit each and every time. We've seen him revive from being ****ed up, but not once has it been confirmed that he resurrected from being blown to dust molecules.... Unless we raise the clone body issue, and we know he didn;t have viable clones at the time.

Tha C-Master
I missed a good discussion... Ingrid wins.

No End N Site
There is a very bad problem with that train of thought though, we're disreguarding parts of the story and picking and choosing.

I can agree if he was incapacitated, but not blown to shit each and every time. We've seen him revive from being ****ed up, but not once has it been confirmed that he resurrected from being blown to dust molecules.... Unless we raise the clone body issue, and we know he didn;t have viable clones at the time.

What would be the point of the P.Drive if he still needed bodies to ressurect? He could do that without the P.Drive. They say he can't be defeated unless the P.Drive is destroyed.Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I missed a good discussion... Ingrid dies!

Yeah!

Darkstorm Zero
What would be the point of the P.Drive if he still needed bodies to ressurect? He could do that without the P.Drive. They say he can't be defeated unless the P.Drive is destroyed.

No, He said it, which is hyperbole. What we see however, is that when the Drive activates after he gets beaten, he receives an influx of energy, and he rises again from suppiosedly fatal injuries completely rejuvinated. This does not translate to him suddenly reforming from vapourisation though, as we have not seen that. which again brings me back to the theory of clone bodies.

Also, try to remember that because of the Drive, he was on the verge of dying as it was.

stargun
Pyron wins.

What has Bison got that can stop a star buster?

Tha C-Master
Sheer awesomeness.

No End N Site
No, He said it, which is hyperbole

No, CAPCOM said it. See, look...

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/34/21172214fqssfsnn.jpg

Really blury towards the end, I know.
What we see however, is that when the Drive activates after he gets beaten, he receives an influx of energy, and he rises again from suppiosedly fatal injuries completely rejuvinated. This does not translate to him suddenly reforming from vapourisation though, as we have not seen that. which again brings me back to the theory of clone bodies.

Also, try to remember that because of the Drive, he was on the verge of dying as it was.

I don't know if that was just you, but I see Bison explode in a blaze of energy and then come back. Guide never states that these showing are not canon. They do indeed state Bison dies, several times and that is how he is shown dyin'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.