Ultraman VS Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
who would win in a fight between these two?
both full power, who wins and why.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/5f/CSA_01.jpg
Ultraman
vs
Beta Ray Bill
http://gillen.cream.org/brbgodhunter1lg.jpg

Galan007
Ultraman drops the infinite book on Bill's dome-piece, ftw. IMO.

Sirius77
Yeah I mean ultraman is just a bloodlusted, psychopathic superman without a kryptonite weakness imo.

I forget, does he have a weakness to red solar rad?

Galan007
^ Ultraman lifted the infinite page book all by himself. Superman needed Shazam's help to do so. Therefore, Ultraman > Superman.

uhuh

Sirius77
This lol

carver9
Good fight. I'm giving it to Bill.

Warlord
Bill

quanchi112
Bill wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Ultraman lifted the infinite page book all by himself. Superman needed Shazam's help to do so. Therefore, Ultraman > Superman.

uhuh

QFT! Close fight, though.

The Nuul
UM.

Sirius77
Ultraman.

Philosophía

I wanna say Bill, but this really is a toss up.

SquallX
Ultraman easily. because unlike Superman he wont hold back his punches.

-Pr-

celeyhyga17
Bill isn't one to hold bak like a thor would.
Ultraman still wins cause Bil is fugly..

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Ultraman easily. because unlike Superman he wont hold back his punches.

Lol... bill doesn't hold back either and bill is more powerful.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... bill doesn't hold back either and bill is more powerful.

He wishes. Almost as hard as he wishes he was Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Bill IS more powerful, FAR more poweful IMO. The only reason I'm undecided is due to CIS, bill will fight him fist to fist and even then I would give him the edge but I could also see him taking bill out a couple of time "with CIS on".

celeyhyga17

lol

the Darkone
Bill IS more powerful, FAR more poweful IMO. The only reason I'm undecided is due to CIS, bill will fight him fist to fist and even then I would give him the edge but I could also see him taking bill out a couple of time "with CIS on".

What the f**k? I hope you are not saying BRB is more powerful than Thor, because that is BS in the highest order.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? I hope you are not saying BRB is more powerful than Thor, because that is BS in the highest order.

I think he's saying Bill is more powerful than Ultraman...

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone

No... what I am saying is... bill is more powerful than ultraman and the reason I am saying this is because he was asleep in the core of a sun that was going supernova and he didn't even feel it. He destroid planetoids with nothing but brute strength, he busted through glalactus hull with a mere blast, defeated a universal threat with nothing but pure power, had a planet explode on him and survived, and the list goes on.

Ultraman is powerful but he isn't bill powerful.

thanos-prime
Ultraman.

Sr J-Bieb
he busted through glalactus hull with a mere blast put a small hole in Galactus' armor hitting him as hard he can

The Dark Cloud
Didn't ultraman recently lose to supergirl? I'm leaning towards Bill.

ankur29
split

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
put a small hole in Galactus' armor hitting him as hard he can

And that is still a feat within itself. Putting a small hole into galactus is like blowing up a herald.

quanchi112
And that is still a feat within itself. Putting a small hole into galactus is like blowing up a herald. No, it isn't.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it isn't.

Might not be but I'm going off of this statement "breaking through galactus armor is like busting a hole through a star".

Prep-Man
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Didn't ultraman recently lose to supergirl? I'm leaning towards Bill.

I dont think he lost, but sg was going all out.

quanchi112
Might not be but I'm going off of this statement "breaking through galactus armor is like busting a hole through a star". Also hyperbole and we've seen these characters hit heralds and not rip through them.

carver9
Also hyperbole and we've seen these characters hit heralds and not rip through them.

I agree but I haven't seen a herald hit by the godblast and that blast that busted through galactus hull resembled the god blast.

That wasn't the only factor that I was using to give bill the edge in this fight, he is just more powerful imo.

-Pr-

you're stating opinion as fact.

No... what I am saying is... bill is more powerful than ultraman and the reason I am saying this is because he was asleep in the core of a sun that was going supernova and he didn't even feel it.

that was already proven to be false. we didn't suddenly forget that you posted a misleading scan, you know. so do you want to keep stating it, even though you've been proven wrong?

carver9
you're stating opinion as fact.

that was already proven to be false. we didn't suddenly forget that you posted a misleading scan, you know. so do you want to keep stating it, even though you've been proven wrong?

Well, imo bill is more powerful.

But in the scan that I presented it said that the sun was going nova, the thing people didn't agree with was the fact that the sun didn't explode during this statement. So all in all, I'm basically going by what was stated on panel vs the picture.

-Pr-
Well, imo bill is more powerful.

But in the scan that I presented it said that the sun was going nova, the thing people didn't agree with was the fact that the sun didn't explode during this statement. So all in all, I'm basically going by what was stated on panel vs the picture.

and that's fine.

you intentionally misled people and were proven wrong, yet you still try to pass it off as some sort of feat.

quanchi112
I agree but I haven't seen a herald hit by the godblast and that blast that busted through galactus hull resembled the god blast.

That wasn't the only factor that I was using to give bill the edge in this fight, he is just more powerful imo. A godblast did nothing to juggs save push him back and killed durok but didn't destroy his own body but who cares Bill didn't godblast.

carver9
and that's fine.

you intentionally misled people and were proven wrong, yet you still try to pass it off as some sort of feat.

Ok, I won't bring the feat up again. Just forget that I said it.

carver9
A godblast did nothing to juggs save push him back and killed durok but didn't destroy his own body but who cares Bill didn't godblast.

A godblast has damaged mangog though AND dropped him. The godblast has also defeated galactus. This should tell you about jugs durability and should also tell you that you shouldn't bring him up to try to help your claims because all in all, it did nothing to help your post unless you can show me something where classic juggernaut was damaged.

-Pr-
Ok, I won't bring the feat up again. Just forget that I said it.

for a few months uhuh

quanchi112
A godblast has damaged mangog though AND dropped him. The godblast has also defeated galactus. This should tell you about jugs durability and should also tell you that you shouldn't bring him up to try to help your claims because all in all, it did nothing to help your post unless you can show me something where classic juggernaut was damaged. Galactus was weakened and when did Thor godblast Mangog ?

When Thor weakened Juggs he was simply smacking him around and beating him up.

Your points are always fabricated.

carver9
for a few months uhuh

Lol... possibly.

carver9
Galactus was weakened and when did Thor godblast Mangog ?

When Thor weakened Juggs he was simply smacking him around and beating him up.

Your points are always fabricated.

Thor godblast mangog when he was beating him so bad that he knocked his horn off his head, then he proceeded at sticking the hammer down mangogs throat letting loose a god blast which koed him.

Lol... so you are using thor taking away juggernauts durability as an example of him being physically hurt...lol.

Can you show me classic jugs being damaged WITH him having "all" of his power? That's like me using grey hulk being damaged to lowball current hulk.

Get yourself together quan, you have all day to answer this question.

-Pr-
Lol... possibly.

facepalm

don't admit it.

carver9
facepalm

don't admit it.

Lol... I was just playing pr.

Sr J-Bieb
And that is still a feat within itself. Putting a small hole into galactus is like blowing up a herald. He put a small hole in Galactus' armor

Thor godblast mangog when he was beating him so bad that he knocked his horn off his head, then he proceeded at sticking the hammer down mangogs throat letting loose a god blast which koed him.
He cheapshotted Mangog repeatidly, and then let out an anti force blast inside his stomach.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He put a small hole in Galactus' armor

He cheapshotted Mangog repeatidly, and then let out an anti force blast inside his stomach.

And I consider that a high end feat since it is galactus we are talking about here.

I thought it was a godblast? Why are you calling it a cheapshot?

Nihilist
It was a anit force, Thor even says so, and he hit him with it twice in total.

Sr J-Bieb
And I consider that a high end feat since it is galactus we are talking about here.

I thought it was a godblast? Why are you calling it a cheapshot? It was his armor that did nothing at all to Galactus. It was the equivalent of ripping Superman's cape. You'd probably have to prove how durable Galactus' armor is to put this in the light you want to put it in.

Anti Force. Not a Godblast.
Because he started the battle off smashing Mangog in the back of the head, and didn't relent?

quanchi112

Lol... so you are using thor taking away juggernauts durability as an example of him being physically hurt...lol.

Can you show me classic jugs being damaged WITH him having "all" of his power? That's like me using grey hulk being damaged to lowball current hulk.

Get yourself together quan, you have all day to answer this question. Anti force blast not a godblast. LOL are you ever right about anything ?

Galactus was weakened when he was ran off so why can't we use Juggs being weakened as a comparative example ? Don't you get it ?

Can you show me Galactus being almost killed by Thor without being weakened ? It applies both ways, champ.

You telling me to get myself together when your being corrected from thread to thread and not even knowing what a godblast is used and when it isn't.

Philosophía
The sexual tension between quanchi and carver is reaching its peak.

quanchi112

Philosophía
Don't deflect, quanchi. We all know you're sexually aroused by him taking your place as this forum's master debater.

quanchi112

carver9
Anti force blast not a godblast. LOL are you ever right about anything ?

Galactus was weakened when he was ran off so why can't we use Juggs being weakened as a comparative example ? Don't you get it ?

Can you show me Galactus being almost killed by Thor without being weakened ? It applies both ways, champ.

You telling me to get myself together when your being corrected from thread to thread and not even knowing what a godblast is used and when it isn't.

But jugs tanked the god blast so again, using him as any credibility doesn't help your argument. Its been YEARS since I read that comic, like 15 years.

Are you seriously comparing juggernaut to galactus?

Again, are you seriously comparing jugs to galactus?

I'm not corrected, I tell everyone that I could be wrong since I read at least 15 comics a month. Majority of the things that I bring up happens years in advance. Do the norm, ask me to provide scans... if you see anything wrong with my scans, correct me, I don't mind being corrected.

Sr J-Bieb
I like how Quan adapts someone else's post to fit his own and then belittles another while doing this.

-Pr-
We all know you're seething with jealousy over the attention he's getting from me. The first step in changing this behavior is acknowledging it--Dr. Phil.

warned for quoting doctor phil on this forum.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill.

Prep-Man
UM.

Black bolt z
Ultraman.

D-Block
Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.