Batman & Nightwing vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Batman and Nightwing (Grayson) vs Venom (Brock)

Batman gets his bat belt and nightwing get his toys

No sonic sound wave guns or anything like that, that would cause the symbiote to leave to easy.

Bouboumaster
Venom 10/10

SamZED
No sonics, the team is screwed. SCREWED.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Venom 10/10

chomperx9
Red Hood and cassandra added to the team. team gets 10 mins to come up with a plan

Mindset
Venom

Lord_Talron
wtf!? batkick 10/10

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by chomperx9
Red Hood and cassandra added to the team. team gets 10 mins to come up with a plan

It doesn't change a thing: Venom still 10/10.

Deadline

Still screwed.

The Nuul
Venom stomps.

Deadline
^ Shut up you. no expression

The Nuul
Originally posted by Deadline
^ Shut up you. no expression

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/tong1.jpg

Deadline
durpalm

Badabing
Batman and Nightwing (Grayson) vs Venom (Brock)

Batman gets his bat belt and nightwing get his toys

No sonic sound wave guns or anything like that, that would cause the symbiote to leave to easy. no expression

No sonics...facepalm The best they can do is is be lucky enough to keep Venom at bay long enough for an escape.

-Pr-
they get ten minutes prep? mmm

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
no expression

No sonics...facepalm The best they can do is is be lucky enough to keep Venom at bay long enough for an escape. if I added sonics then it would be a 3 sec fight for the bat team. would be to easy.

Bouboumaster
if I added sonics then it would be a 3 sec fight for the bat team. would be to easy.

But right now, is a 2 minutes fight, with everybody in the batfamily being destroyed via 20 tons punches in the face.

The only things Venom don't have on the batfamily are skills and intelligence. He's faster, have better range, and he's way, waaaaaaay stronger.

SamZED
2 minutes is very generous of you. No jobbing - Dozen faster-than-bullets tendrils FTW.

SquallX
You gave the Bat's family prep, and we know how much of a douche Bat's is with prep.

shokosugi
Batman and Nightwing calls Carnage and its over.

srankmissingnin
I think Batman and Nightwing have enough incendiaries / electrical based weaponry to get a few wins... embarrasment

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Batman and Nightwing calls Carnage and its over. So Carnage can rip them apart before Venom gets there?

SamZED
Venom beats Carnage like he usually does, then kills the duo. shifty

Parmaniac
Originally posted by shokosugi
Batman and Nightwing calls Carnage and its over. I agree that's pretty much the most stupid thing they could do no expression

Placidity
Spider-man loses to a single MA all the time on KMC.

By extension, Venom not being that much greater, would surely fall to 4 top tier MAs.

King Castle
venom and spiderman dont share the same weaknesses nor strength making such a comparison irrelevant.

i will side with venom more often then not at least 8/10

SamZED
Originally posted by Placidity
Spider-man loses to a single MA all the time on KMC.
That is only the case with posters that dont know what they're talking about..confused

Marvelknight
Venom 8/10. Taking away Batman's sonic weapons really handicaps him. I agree with srankmissingnin about the electrical based weaponry. But they'll need to think and work very fast before they are overpowered and need to escape.

King Castle
Originally posted by SamZED
That is only the case with posters that dont know what they're talking about..confused you and i know that it has happen so much that the likelihood and possibility happening has to be taken into account the same way Rhino and his crap is used on the board,. wink

Placidity
Originally posted by King Castle
venom and spiderman dont share the same weaknesses nor strength making such a comparison irrelevant.

Weaknesses is irrelevant to these particular fights. Spider-man and Venom have no inherent weaknesses other than fire and sonics for the latter which is not part of this fight.

As for strength, yes Venom is stronger, but not in far excess of Spider-mans. Like I said, if Spider-man loses to one MA, four times that can surely take Venom.

SamZED
The thing is, while hits/kicks and pressure points effect Spider-man, Venom at his best simply wont notice them. Not from peak humans that is.

Originally posted by King Castle
you and i know that it has happen so much that the likelihood and possibility happening has to be taken into account the same way Rhino and his crap is used on the board,. wink I agree if we're talking some serious CIS like with Cap. Most of Spider-man's showings against MA fighters are decent. Plus he usually pimpslaps them without much efforts when pissed so there. smokin'

Originally posted by Marvelknight
Venom 8/10. Taking away Batman's sonic weapons really handicaps him. I agree with srankmissingnin about the electrical based weaponry. But they'll need to think and work very fast before they are overpowered and need to escape. Venom's almost murdered Electro, electricity doesnt seem to bother him much.

Placidity
The thing is, while hits/kicks and pressure points effect Spider-man, Venom at his best simply wont notice them. Not from peak humans that is.

Well, theoretically, Spider-man shouldn't notice them either, I mean check out his durability feats, he can take most things Venom can, let alone a peak human strike. At that level of durability, no pressure point or whatever should affect him in the slightest. Yet he loses to MA's anyway.

SamZED
Originally posted by Placidity
Well, theoretically, Spider-man shouldn't notice them either, I mean check out his durability feats, he can take most things Venom can, let alone a peak human strike. At that level of durability, no pressure point or whatever should affect him in the slightest. Yet he loses to MA's anyway. Rarely and with CIS involved.
Venom's durability >>>>>>>>>>>> Pete tbh. At his best he didnt even feel Spider-man's punches. The suit absorbs all the impact. Just dont see Bats hurtng him.

Marvelknight

I agree if we're talking some serious CIS like with Cap. Most of Spider-man's showings against MA fighters are decent. Plus he usually pimpslaps them without much efforts when pissed so there. smokin'

Venom's almost murdered Electro, electricity doesnt seem to bother him much.

Then I feel sorry for them.

shokosugi
Batman and Nightwing grabs a couple of pots and pans and its all over.

or maybe they can both sing -- that can be considered as noise smile

Parmaniac
The sound of Robins buttplug pushed in and pulled out by Batman could also be considered noise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.