What if Void vs current thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
This is void from what if norman Osborne had won the siege of Asgard.

No transforming.

Lord_Talron
someones head just exploded

Sirius77
Thanos.

Lord_Talron
void doesnt die unless he wants to.

thats called a rebuttal. re-butt-al. rebuttal.

Digi
1 issue doesn't constitute anything resembling a usable character for forum purposes. Sorry, but the only correct answer is a big, fat, "we won't ever know."

Lord_Talron
i was only parroting what i done seen elsewhere. im very impresionable ahah

carver9
Void.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Digi
1 issue doesn't constitute anything resembling a usable character for forum purposes. Sorry, but the only correct answer is a big, fat, "we won't ever know." The only difference between that universe and 616 is the decision ares made which led to Asgard losing but past sentry feats should still be available such as molecule man etc etc .

Digi
Originally posted by thanos-prime
The only difference between that universe and 616 is the decision ares made which led to Asgard losing but past sentry feats should still be available such as molecule man etc etc .

That's debatable. It's ostensibly a parallel universe, not one that simply diverged from our own, meaning that even if events unfolded much the same way, it doesn't mean power levels are the same.

But even if we accept your scenario, it just becomes Void vs. Thanos, which has been done and isn't bogged down by the speculative continuity issues. I'd actually claim that even 616 Sentry's power are too ill-defined to really know about this thread, but again, I don't believe we're talking about 616 Sentry here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.