Mr Majestic vs Thor and BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Majestic gets his sword

Prep-Man
Team of course. If this was Majestic at his Universal power levels, then I say him.

MrMind
majestic. he's simply fast enough to cut both of their heads off

Slaanesh
if Majestic sword can cut them..then he can take this..he is way faster than both of them..

Sirius77
Majestros.

carver9
What's the highest combat speed majestic has displayed on panel?

Warlord
I'm so enjoying this...

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud facepalm Team 2 stomps.

Majestic is one of my favorite character's, but goddamn does he get oversold at times. I have no idea why. I've read almost all of his appearances, and his no more effective than Superman outside a few instances. It might be because most people read a bios, and think oh shit, the Superman powerset plus super intelligence and hand to hand experience.

Every once in a while, the wanking starts until I or someone else chooses puts an end to it. The last time, it was Prep Man's thread involving Thor as well I believe.

The Nuul
OP doesnt say peak, so at normal levels team beats him.

hammer bros harsh

The Nuul
hammer hammer

StyleTime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud facepalm Team 2 stomps.

Majestic is one of my favorite character's, but goddamn does he get oversold at times. I have no idea why. I've read almost all of his appearances, and his no more effective than Superman outside a few instances. It might be because most people read a bios, and think oh shit, the Superman powerset plus super intelligence and hand to hand experience.

Every once in a while, the wanking starts until I or someone else chooses puts an end to it. The last time, it was Prep Man's thread involving Thor as well I believe.
thumb up

Respect threads tend to skew people's perception too.

BattleMage
Originally posted by The Nuul
hammer hammer

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by MrMind
majestic. he's simply fast enough to cut both of their heads off
/thread

the Darkone
Thor/BRB too much raw strength, mystical and cosmic fighting ability. Mejestic will hold his own for a while but will fall under the blows of hammers.

MrMind
majestic creation blades can cut through anything(even reality warper), and with majestic speed I don't see the hammer bros can prevent themself getting their head chopped off. majestic can easily travel at trans light, he is fast enough to build complicate device at nanosecond. I don't see they are fast enough to react to majestic. Seriously the hammer bros can't even reach the strength and speed of superman. and majestic is far superior than superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facepalm.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
majestic creation blades can cut through anything(even reality warper), and with majestic speed I don't see the hammer bros can prevent themself getting their head chopped off. majestic can easily travel at trans light, he is fast enough to build complicate device at nanosecond. I don't see they are fast enough to react to majestic. Seriously the hammer bros can't even reach the strength and speed of superman. and majestic is far superior than superman. Thank you for blowing a load of logic all over these ignorant arseholes. thumb up

Nihilist
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Thank you for blowing a load of logic all over these ignorant arseholes. thumb up laughing out loud Anyone notice the NVR in that post.

the Darkone
majestic creation blades can cut through anything(even reality warper), and with majestic speed I don't see the hammer bros can prevent themself getting their head chopped off. majestic can easily travel at trans light, he is fast enough to build complicate device at nanosecond. I don't see they are fast enough to react to majestic. Seriously the hammer bros can't even reach the strength and speed of superman. and majestic is far superior than superman.

What the f**k? Are seriously saying Thor doesn't have the strength feat. STFU and go to your room, before u get yourself embarrassed.

guy222
team easily

D-Block
Team

-Pr-
Closing for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.