The Void/Current Thanos vs Current Hulk/Skaar/Hiro Kala

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

janus77
most likely team Hulk. Hiro and Skaar would screw with Void and Hulk would just beat the crap out of Thanos nowadays.

carver9
Lol at nihilst including hulk in all of the threads that he makes.

Nihilist
laughing out loud at Carver being dumb and unable to read as 2-3 threads of mine are on the first page and non contain the Hulk, butthurt maybe?

Warlord
How could Hiro and Scar hurt the Void???

Gecko4lif
Thanos soloes.

No. Seriously.

Slaanesh
Void solo

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes, and beat soundly the Void after that

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
most likely team Hulk. Hiro and Skaar would screw with Void and Hulk would just beat the crap out of Thanos nowadays. Based on what ?

basilisk
Hulk would just beat the crap out of Thanos nowadays. If it was written by Pak I don't doubt it. Punching has become the most powerful superpower of all and even Skyfathers are doing it.

But otherwise, Void voids out and destroys everyone else on the field then proceeds to destroy the earth...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by basilisk
If it was written by Pak I don't doubt it. Punching has become the most powerful superpower of all and even Skyfathers are doing it.

But otherwise, Void voids out and destroys everyone else on the field then proceeds to destroy the earth...

Before, of after Thanos pimpslap him into oblivion?

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud at Carver being dumb and unable to read as 2-3 threads of mine are on the first page and non contain the Hulk, butthurt maybe?

Naah, I'm far away from being butt hurt since I admitted that thanos could take hulk. What I am tired of is you making these thread to make yourself feel better, put a smile on your face because people are saing "thanos wins" when you already know the obvious answer.

In a melee, thanos would get his sh** pushed in.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, I'm far away from being butt hurt since I admitted that thanos could take hulk. What I am tired of is you making these thread to make yourself feel better, put a smile on your face because people are saing "thanos wins" when you already know the obvious answer.Why would i need others to make me feel better why ive crushed in every Thanos/Hulk debate.

laughing out loudHow when WWH couldnt even beat Sentry or put down weak ass Miek, and current Hulk was at the mecry from Skaar and needed help against Abom who was a simple minion of CK.

KuRuPT Thanosi
most likely team Hulk. Hiro and Skaar would screw with Void and Hulk would just beat the crap out of Thanos nowadays.

This is a joke right Janus? Thanos could basically Solo this thread.. which is the reason your Hulk beats the crap out of Thanos actually made me spill my water from laughter.

Bouboumaster

In a melee, thanos would get his sh** pushed in.

In melee, Thanos would ground Hulk, and take a shit on both of his sons, just because.

quanchi112
Naah, I'm far away from being butt hurt since I admitted that thanos could take hulk. What I am tired of is you making these thread to make yourself feel better, put a smile on your face because people are saing "thanos wins" when you already know the obvious answer.

In a melee, thanos would get his sh** pushed in. In a melee Hulk would need a rape kit after Thanos was done violating him.

Black bolt z
Thanos isn't beating current hulk in physical only.

That being said team 1 stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos isn't beating current hulk in physical only.

That being said team 1 stomps. Based on what Hulkshowings ?

basilisk
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Before, of after Thanos pimpslap him into oblivion? Probably after Thanos tries it, then realizes the enormity of the mistake that he just made.

carver9
Originally posted by basilisk
Probably after Thanos tries it, then realizes the enormity of the mistake that he just made.

This...

iceman24567
most likely team Hulk. Hiro and Skaar would screw with Void and Hulk would just beat the crap out of Thanos nowadays. wtf LOL Team one rapes

celeyhyga17
Thanos > all

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thanos > all

If by "all", you mean everybody in this thread, yeah, absolutly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.