1,000 dead birds fall from sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

The Nuul
Robtard farted.

Dave_97
if only it had been raining men.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Nuul
Robtard farted.
I would NEVER live in Arkansas.

Robtard

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Robtard
Signs of the upcoming 2012 apocalypse, obviously. Never would have though it'd start in Arkansas, though that state is known for it's inbreeding practices and the creepy Star Trek woman who wears her Star Trek uniform every single day of her life, cos she's "on duty."

http://articles.cnn.com/1996-03-23/us/9603_03-14_trek_1_whitewater-trial-alternate-juror-jim-guy-tucker?_s=PM:US I wonder if she's fat or ugly.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I wonder if she's fat or ugly.

Watch the film/documentary "Trekkies", it's actually well done and she appears in it.

She's not fat, rather small and petite, but she is fugly, imo.

http://www.redferret.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/joostparamount_small.jpg

Oh lord.

Robtard
Oh lord.

Keep your erection in check, if you watch Trekkies 2 (not as good as the first, rather shit), you see her again; she's still wearing the uniform 24-7 but she's got a partner like her, an older fat gray haired woman.

skekUng
Keep your erection in check, if you watch Trekkies 2 (not as good as the first, rather shit), you see her again; she's still wearing the uniform 24-7 but she's got a partner like her, an older fat gray haired woman.

Ugly lesbians do tend to have more than their fair share of mutually unattractive relationships. It's like they're so unattractive that they just settle for the first warm mustache that comes along. I wonder if they make sweet trek love to that episode where the lesbian alien falls in love with Commander Riker?

The Nuul
Oh lord.

Yessss?

Quiero Mota
I would NEVER live in Arkansas.

I was once stationed there; didn't like it either.

King Kandy
This was just bird Moses's curse on the first born birds. Nothing to be alarmed about.

BobbyD
Back on topic, yes it is eerie along with the 80000 dead fish and 500 more birds that died in Louisiana (I think?).

Robtard
I'm assuming pollution.

Solidus Black
The birds collided with trees, buildings and other birds escaping the fireworks

that's the explanation I heard yesterday morning on the news. All of the birds had internal injuries

meep-meep

kevdude
Strange, along with all the flooding thats going on in California and Australia, they just announced more birds have been found dead in Sweden..

Bicnarok

King Kandy

leonidas
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/05/sweden.bird.deaths/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_world

Deadline
Originally posted by kevdude
Strange, along with all the flooding thats going on in California and Australia, they just announced more birds have been found dead in Sweden..

That just can't be good, it kinda gives you a bad feeling about this year.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Solidus Black
The birds collided with trees, buildings and other birds escaping the fireworks

that's the explanation I heard yesterday morning on the news. All of the birds had internal injuries

I'm not dismssing that explanation, but that hardly seems accurate. Nor is this an attack on your statement. I realize you are just posting what you heard. I don't know what the heck it is. Fireworks don't explain the 80000 dead fish.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Deadline
That just can't be good, it kinda gives you a bad feeling about this year.

...or 2012, when the Mayans predicted the end of the world.

GCG
Originally posted by BobbyD
...or 2012, when the Mayans predicted the end of the world.

Dear Lord !

It's happened again!!! http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17304/53/

Repent your sins you sons of bitches!! stick out tongue

Bicnarok
Just read at this news link about weather radar showing something unusual around time birds fell. A UFO shockwave might have caused it ei.smile

News link

Colossus-Big C
it just happened again and a flood

The MISTER
Could it be toxic gas, released by plate movements? The tsunami was quite recent, and there have been other large earthquakes. Perhaps this isn't as strange as we're making it out to be. Why are just birds and fish dying and none of the things that eat them? Gives me reason to think that the danger may have originated from the ground and gone straight up. Just an idea.

kevdude
Saw on TV earlier Brazil is having trouble also with major flooding. And just found out at work/store that everyone is getting 'new' light bulbs and guess what?? They have mercury in them!! mad

jinXed by JaNx
i blame chem-trails

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by The MISTER
Could it be toxic gas, released by plate movements? The tsunami was quite recent, and there have been other large earthquakes. Perhaps this isn't as strange as we're making it out to be. Why are just birds and fish dying and none of the things that eat them? Gives me reason to think that the danger may have originated from the ground and gone straight up. Just an idea.

Why are only those species dying? Maybe 'Cause their guidance systems are fooled by the magnetic/EM shift..

You saw Die Hard 2 where that planes altitude gear got miscalibrated, right? Might also explain why the cause of death with many seemed to physical impact.

Also the hypoxia evidence found on the birds seems to suggest that the birds are for some reason flying way in excess of their natural altitude.

So their theory of that being why it is, seems to be logical and have some evidence backing it up.

Bicnarok

Sadako of Girth
It does. But they all went UP.... all together.

...In numerous different areas of the world.

That seems to be more evidential of the EM misguidance theory.

Deja~vu
Could be the HAARP System. I've read years ago about what that does. Could also be disruptions from a UFO.

It's possible. It's either something from us or from somewhere else, obviously.

2012 is gonna be an exciting year!! eek!

Bicnarok

Colossus-Big C
wow, this shit is happening all around the world....

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wow, this shit is happening all around the world....

I know, its quite worrying when you think about it.

I noticed that various media are trying to explain these events as "natural" occurances or caused by such things as fireworks going of on new years eve in the Arkansas case (rubbish) which is more worrying imo.

h9FGrFKkPnM

Deja~vu
I wonder if we'll start seeing reports of people dropping dead or possibly in a sudden frenzy. Hmm. It can't just be effecting fish and birds only, or least not always. *thinking*

King Kandy
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/weekinreview/09gorman.html?scp=8&sq=birds&st=cse

Deja~vu
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/birds-and-fish-are-now-dying-all-around-the-world/

Some of the sites are hard to access. I think many people are "Googleing" and it's over loading many sites.

Deja~vu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk95JDR8JUM&feature=related

HAARP could be the cause of many things going on or it could be similar type experiments, maybe.

kevdude
Some people are worried about a major earthquake in or around the New Madrid Fault Line, thats where a lot of birds have also died. Hope this turns out to be nothing but doesn't look good..

Ballerina
I just got back from holiday and heard about this. It's very odd, something I found more disturbing is that they're saying it was, first natural causes, then second, fireworks.

One, why can't this government stick to one story?

Two, what about the other set of birds and the fish?

Sadako of Girth
The fireworks theory was just initial speculation, I believe.

The hypoxia discovery and subsequent explanation I think, has been accepted as the likely explanation since.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Why are only those species dying? Maybe 'Cause their guidance systems are fooled by the magnetic/EM shift..

You saw Die Hard 2 where that planes altitude gear got miscalibrated, right? Might also explain why the cause of death with many seemed to physical impact.

Also the hypoxia evidence found on the birds seems to suggest that the birds are for some reason flying way in excess of their natural altitude.

So their theory of that being why it is, seems to be logical and have some evidence backing it up. That makes sense but what about the fish?

BobbyD
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

The hypoxia discovery...... I think, has been accepted as the likely explanation since.

So what's causing all of our oxygen levels to decrease?

Sadako of Girth
I've not heard that in the context of these deaths... Could be a lot of things....including carbon dioxides. But the Hypoxia suggests though that the birds flew up or were pulled up over their regular altitude and suffocated. That makes me think it was the EM thing.

Robtard
Originally posted by The MISTER
That makes sense but what about the fish?

Same thing.

Sadako of Girth
Same thing.

Yep thats definitely what Im thinking too, Mister...If fish swim to the wrong depths for their breed... Im no fish expert, but decompression could be the issue, or soemthing....maybe the oxygen levels at different depths screwed them up..

Deja~vu
Originally posted by BobbyD
So what's causing all of our oxygen levels to decrease? If the birds were somehow confused and flying to high in altitude. Higher altitudes have less oxygen. That's the only thing I can think of. The birds too high and the fish too low.

So it looks like the birds and the fish were confused. Wow!

kevdude
That could be it, although I don't know if they was confused or moreso they was scared of something and trying to get away and flew to high and went to low?? Hmmm

Sadako of Girth
Well in that case, what is it you're saying that they were scared of...?

And why did they not flee horizontally? Why all vertically in unison to their deaths?

The commonality of their actions all over the world, and only certain species being susceptible would seem to suggest that it wasn't fleeing in terror, as its likely that all the other species would likely have had a similar reaction, not just the ones who rely on EM field navigation..

This was interesting:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100920101149.htm

Might explain the crabs too.

ADarksideJedi
That is sad and strange.I wonder why so many birds dead all at once?

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Kandy
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/weekinreview/09gorman.html?scp=8&sq=birds&st=cse

...I think this article might shed some light on this.

Robtard
Cause finally found: It was caused because the military did away with DADT and general gayness.

Google: Cindy Jacobs DADT

Sadako of Girth
Well maybe the irony is that nobody asked her, yet she told anyway.

Ballerina
Cause finally found: It was caused because the military did away with DADT and general gayness.

Google: Cindy Jacobs DADT

FINALLY! It all makes since now! Thank God for Cindy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Say what you will, but her reasoning is scientifically sound:

-Dead birds fell in the town of Beebe Arkansas
-The Governor of Arkansas is Mike Beebe
-Bill Clinton was a former Governor of Arkansas
-Bill Clinton (as President) passed DADT

See the pattern? See!? God is obviously angry at 'us' for allowing/condoning homosexuality and this is a message/warning.

Bicnarok

Robtard

maximus395
Is there any actual explanation behind it, or is it just a freak thing or part of a little conspiracy "end of the world" sort of thing?.

Sadako of Girth
God tried before, AIDS.

God works in mysterious ways.

True: Dont forget the catholic church's position that Condoms were worse than Aids. All very suspicious.

Christian Evangelist Jerry Fallwell knew what was going on AGES ago:

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh's charioteers ... AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/stupidquotes/a/falwellquotes.htm

"The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

--Fallwell on the 9/11 attacks

3dtvs
so whos responsible for this nd what are the results of the tests? I know theyvecran some test on the birds.

Deja~vu
Shhhhhh, It's a secret.

Bicnarok
Dug this up to mention the following news that nearly 400 metric tons of milkfish were found floating in Taal Lake in the northern Philippines, local officials said today. Probably due to a rise in water temperature arround the volcano.

News Link

0mega Spawn
nothing new

Bicnarok

jaden101
It's "The Core".

Prep-Man
A bunch of stories like this has been popping up lately.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Dog-Death-Mystery-On-Yorkshire-Path-At-Cross-Hills-In-Yorkshire-Poison-Is-Suspected-At-Post-Mortem/Article/201106116003400?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4& amp;lid=ARTICLE_16003400_Dog_Death_Mystery_On_York
shire_Path_At_Cross_Hills_In_Yorkshire_Poison_Is_S
uspected_At_Post_Mortem

0mega Spawn

jinXed by JaNx
If it were exactly 1,000 birds i would be thinking satanic worship

Scythe
Told em this would happen if they fed me Indian food.

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.