Prep Battle: Taskmaster vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
They have a 3 hours of prep time.

Round 1: all weapons and equipment are permitted

Round 2: bladed battle (no firearms, explosives etc.)

Round 3: H2H only

So who takes this one?

SamZED
tbh never seen TM display any prep skills. So going with Slade.

Uriel005
Taskmaster should be able to beat slade regardless but fails on account of jobbing.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by SamZED
tbh never seen TM display any prep skills. So going with Slade.

I've only read some comics featuring Taskmaster. In Avengers: Initiative, he was hired to train other super-villains to fight. I know he's trained others as well and he's damn good at it too. From what I've read, he's very intelligent and tactical. But yeah, Slade I would say has an edge in prep time. But with Taskmaster's abilities, he has a slight edge in terms of fighting skills. A damn good fight imo.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Uriel005
Taskmaster should be able to beat slade regardless but fails on account of jobbing.

True, but not because of a jobbing aura. Slade really is good as he's shown to be. Imo it can go either way though. But I'm kinda leaning towards Slade as of now in rounds 1&2. Round 3 may be a toss up.

Q99
Deathstroke's not quite as skilled, but he has higher physical stats and a healing factor. Prep, he wins fairly definitively, melee only is closer but I'd still go with Slade.

guy222
slade should win

Marvelknight
Taskmaster should be able to perform most of Slade physical abilities (speed, agility, and some strength) accept for the HF and enhanced mind. Even though Slade has prep, so does Tony. Round 1 & 2 is close as well. It's just that Slade has better weapons imo. But since round 2 is only bladed weapons, Taskmaster can still come away with some wins. Both are just really good tactical combatants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.