The Mariner vs. David Hasselhoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Kevin Costner's mutant anti-hero from "Waterworld" versus David Hasselhoff and his dreamy pecs from "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie".

1) Bare knuckle beach fight.

2) Ocean race to see who can get to Bikini Bottom first to return Neptune's crown to conceal his baldness. Both will have a harpoon and a dagger.

BruceSkywalker
The Hoff calls forth all the Baywatch babes and as The Mariner makes out with each of them, the Hoff starts a beat down.. big grin laughing laughing laughing

seriously I have to rewatch Waterworld and ask my nephew about the Spongebob movie

Sadako of Girth
Ive only seen Waterworld, but my spongebob knowledge is zero, Im afraid...

Will comment in future at some point should I ever see it though.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The Hoff calls forth all the Baywatch babes and as The Mariner makes out with each of them, the Hoff starts a beat down.. big grin laughing laughing laughing

The Mariner is a gay (and possibly a virgin). Jeanne Tripplehorn offered herself to him and he turned that lovely piece of pie down.

Sadako of Girth
That is true, and doesnt bode well for a man about to face the Hoff, in any form.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
The Mariner is a gay (and possibly a virgin). Jeanne Tripplehorn offered herself to him and he turned that lovely piece of pie down.

that was a bad move on his part

Impediment
This just proves that I watch far too much Spongebob with my kid. Truth be told, I watch Spongebob even if I am not with my kid. Plankton is the coolest character on the show!

Sadako of Girth
I just never saw it, I have heard its funny.

Hell, I liked Ren And Stimpy...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
This just proves that I watch far too much Spongebob with my kid. Truth be told, I watch Spongebob even if I am not with my kid. Plankton is the coolest character on the show!

I've sat through far worse with my niece and nephews..

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I just never saw it, I have heard its funny.

Hell, I liked Ren And Stimpy...

Ren and Stimpy was one of the shows I've watched with one of my nephews

Impediment
I have the DVD sets of Ren & Stimpy. Those two are awesome. The earlier episodes are classic, but the "new" episodes, where they are portrayed as gay lovers, are just horrific.

Sadako of Girth
yes Yeah I stay away from those..they just lost the whole feel of it, from what I saw. But those earlier episodes were magic.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Impediment

Have you forgotten the "My Leg" guy?

Robtard
Sadoko and Imp,

Bit confused, weren't they ass-buddies early in when it was an underground cartoon and then when it went mainstream the homo-aspects were tuned out?

Sadako of Girth
I thought it was the reverse. I mean sure..there was some stuff early on, but the writing was always classic. I might be the one whos mistaken..
Im thinking of Firedogs, the dog parade one, the wrestling one with the insidious flying buttpliers etc those were the ones I understood to be classic era stuff as being pre-brokeback takeover....
Could be that the running order is screwed in my episodes..havent seen em for a few years since i found em.

I must look into it.

EDIT: Adult Party Cartoon (2003–2004)

"Main article: Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon"
In 2003, Kricfalusi relaunched the series as Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon". The new version was aired during a late night programming block on Spike TV and was rated TV-MA. The series, as the title implies, explores more adult themes, including an explicitly homosexual relationship between the main characters, and an episode filled with female nudity. Billy West declined to reprise his role as the voice of Stimpy, saying that the show was "not funny" and that joining it would have damaged his career. Eric Bauza voiced Stimpy, while Kricfalusi reprised the role of Ren. The show began with the "banned" Nickelodeon episode "Man's Best Friend" before debuting new episodes. Fans and critics alike were unsettled by the show from the first episode, which featured the consumption of bodily fluids such as nasal mucus, saliva and vomit. Only three of the ordered nine episodes were produced on time. After three episodes, the entire animation block was removed from Spike TV's programming schedule.
" -wiki

Robtard
Ah, very good. It's been a long time for me too, but I do remember when I enjoyed the cartoon, it was definitely in the early 90's.

Impediment
Space Madness and Firedogs are timess episodes. Powdered Toast Man is awesome, too.

Robtard
"The shiny red button"

Lestov16
Don't whiz on the electric fence

Sadako of Girth
Yup THAT classic era. 1992/3 was when we started getting it on BBC2 over here... Classic Stuff...!!!!

LOL Robtard "Will Cadet Stimpy resist the...big....shinnnnny...."
*Narrator literally Pushes stimpy's head edging his nose right toward it*
"....button...?"

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.