Ms. Marvel vs Top Cow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules.....

1) Ms. Marvel( Karla or Carol)

vs

1)Darkness

2) Angelus(Dani)

3) Witchblade(sara)

4) the team vs Ms. Marvel

5) the Team vs Both Ms. Marvels

Sirius77
How do darkness and witchblade stack up to Ms. Marvel? I'm not saying they don't, but how powerful are they in comparison?

Q99
Originally posted by Sirius77
How do darkness and witchblade stack up to Ms. Marvel? I'm not saying they don't, but how powerful are they in comparison?

Well, their powers are of a different sort, so it's somewhat hard to compare. Physically they're noticeably less strong, though they often can make many constructs and the like, the Darkness especially (but on the flip side, the Darknesses' constructs are also easily destroyed).

One problem is going to be that neither the Witchblade nor Angelus's energy attacks, some of their best offense, are going to do much good against Carol, and I would think energy blasts will count as 'bright light' to the Darknesses's constructs.

Definitely a much better fight than Surfer though.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sirius77

Either Jackie or Sara would stomp Carol. Darkness and Witchblade are both Herald level. Mrs Marvel is Meta class.

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
Either Jackie or Sara would stomp Carol. Darkness and Witchblade are both Herald level. Mrs Marvel is Meta class.

Is this a new development? Classic Darkness and Witchblade are no-where near herald level, and iirc the biggest feat of destruction any of them has done is Jackie sinking a naval task force (which was far beyond anything he had done prior to that when he did it).

King Castle
Originally posted by The Nuul
Either Jackie or Sara would stomp Carol. Darkness and Witchblade are both Herald level. Mrs Marvel is Meta class. more explanation, pls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.