Black Bolt vs The Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules....... middle of NY

Black bolt z
Black bolt and very easily.

King Castle
you think, in the middle of NYC?

The Nuul
Doo wins....

I mean Black Bolt.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Black bolt and very easily. How will that make any difference? They aren't going to ambush him.

King Castle
no but he isnt going to cut loose with his voice, either.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
no but he isnt going to cut loose with his voice, either. No. I only give him that with CIS off. I still don't see him having much trouble. The wrecking crew just job.

jalek moye
Black Bolt wins after a tough fight against a non jobbing crew

celeyhyga17
He is the wrong matchup for the wrecking crew
They all get ko'ed within the first few seconds of the fight..

King Castle
how so?

the wrecking crew have faced and held their own against herald lvl beings in the past. if they lose it wont be onesided or without a fight or them not taking a few wins..

Black bolt z
how so?

the wrecking crew have faced and held their own against herald lvl beings in the past. if they lose it wont be onesided or without a fight or them not taking a few wins.. Non jobbing they are a formidable enemy for thor.

Unfortunately they job

King Castle
jobbing isnt really a part of CIS regardless of how often it is used..

Black bolt z
jobbing isnt really a part of CIS regardless of how often it is used.. If someone jobs a whole lot they don't have many showings to use. Thats the case for the WC. And thats bad cuz they are cool.

celeyhyga17
how so?

the wrecking crew have faced and held their own against herald lvl beings in the past. if they lose it wont be onesided or without a fight or them not taking a few wins..

Buahaha..
In a forum fight, he wins handily..
One whisper and they get all get koed..

Uriel005
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Buahaha..
One whisper and they get all get koed.. and NYC just got wiped out too. good job BB

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Uriel005
and NYC just got wiped out too. good job BB

fine fine... he'll just scramble their brains then within seconds of the fight...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-001-03.jpg

game ova...

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Buahaha..
One whisper and they get all get koed..

This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.