COIE Anti-Monitor vs 7 Marvel Skyfathers + Misc. gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin (Marvel) with Destroyer Armor + Zeus (Marvel) + Osiris + Tezcatlipoca +Shou-Hsing + Vishnu + Nuadu

plus Classic Thor, Balder, Beta Ray Bill, classic Hercules, Ares, Venus

All vs Anti-Monitor

MrMind
AM ftw. I mean destroyed multiverse >>>>> skyfathers.

SquallX
They beat beginning COIE Anti-Moniter. But DOT Anti-Monitor stomps them.

quanchi112
Team wins.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team wins.

Did you know DOT Anti-Moniter survived creation blast right. That means he survived the destruction of DC's Infinite Universe. Hence the name Csisis on Infinite Earth.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by SquallX
Did you know DOT Anti-Moniter survived creation blast right. That means he survived the destruction of DC's Infinite Universe. Hence the name Csisis on Infinite Earth.

Did you know he's a Marvel Fanboy and troll? The only thing worse is that he's a Thanos fanboy and horrible debator.

SquallX
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Did you know he's a Marvel Fanboy and troll? The only thing worse is that he's a Thanos fanboy and horrible debator.

There's nothing wrong being a fanboy. Hell I'm a Superman fanboy, but i know when to tell my inner fanboy to Shut the **** up, because there's no way Superman's winning this.

WhiteWitchKing
There's nothing wrong being a fanboy. Hell I'm a Superman fanboy, but i know when to tell my inner fanboy to Shut the **** up, because there's no way Superman's winning this.

Well he doesn't have that.

the Darkone

thumb up 100%

the Darkone
Well he doesn't have that.

Lol laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud . Boy you ain't laying.

Gecko4lif
Am swats them like flies

Sr J-Bieb
If we listen to a certain Angry Skyfather/Thor fanboy... this is like 7 Galactus' vs Anti Monitor!

kevdude
Anti-Monitor takes it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
To be honest... This team is more impressive than the one that beat the Anti-Monitor

Utrigita
Originally posted by kevdude
Anti-Monitor takes it.

quanchi112
Did you know DOT Anti-Moniter survived creation blast right. That means he survived the destruction of DC's Infinite Universe. Hence the name Csisis on Infinite Earth. Yes, I did know this and also knew a lot less ending up killing him than this. The creation blast wasn't meant to kill him anyways.

Did you know he's a Marvel Fanboy and troll? The only thing worse is that he's a Thanos fanboy and horrible debator. It's debater not debatOR.

The Nuul
AM is DC, so some members would have him automatically loose.

The Nuul

thumb up

But dont know who are you are talking about though. Pr?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.