Ghoulies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer Being a horror fan for a long time,this movie somehow managed to slip under me radar for 12 years,although I knew it existed I just somehow never seen it,so I watched it last night........ erm How this movie spawned 3 sequels is beyond me,The whole movie was straight out lame untill maybe the last 20 minutes and the climax was awful....We were supposed to care whether some douchebag who was pretty much responsible for all his friends and girlfriends death dies or not? Please no expression Anyway,apart from one standout scene that involves a ''Doll'' coming alive and was actually quite creepy this movie falls well below average 3/10

Dave_97
there are 10 puppet master films.(i've seen 8 of those)

and you're upset over the ghoulies series?

i liked ghoulies as much as i liked critters.
but im a whore for crappy 80s/90s horror movies.
I'll agree that it should be about a +3 (TLSF)...(thats my rating system)
it wasnt very good, but i still enjoy watching it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Dave_97
im a whore for crappy 80s/90s horror movies.

erm So am I,thats why I thought I would of liked it but.....Damn,it was lame

Kazenji
I liked the sequel more then the first.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Kazenji
I liked the sequel more then the first.

erm I hired the sequel with it,but the damn disk wouldn't work

jinXed by JaNx
there are 10 puppet master films.(i've seen 8 of those)

and you're upset over the ghoulies series?

i liked ghoulies as much as i liked critters.
but im a whore for crappy 80s/90s horror movies.
I'll agree that it should be about a +3 (TLSF)...(thats my rating system)
it wasnt very good, but i still enjoy watching it.

laughing out loud

I don't thin Ghoulies is nearly as bad as Critters but they're both shit.

Wolfie
Was Ghoulies the one with those green things that came out of the toilet? I saw the first two and they were just awful.

Being a fan of Critters (the first three), I was hoping to get the same kind of fun out of Ghoulies. I didn't.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Wolfie

Being a fan of Critters (the first three), I was hoping to get the same kind of fun out of Ghoulies. I didn't.

erm I like critters a lot more then this as well

the ninjak
Critters films were cool!

Dave_97
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm So am I,thats why I thought I would of liked it but.....Damn,it was lame you should see the movie "Chopping mall"

K.Diddy
you should see the movie "Chopping mall"

smokin' I have,cant remember much of it though,just remember people being stuck in a shop and robots going around killing them or something

Kazenji
There was also another i remember watching few years back...same sort of theme with the little monsters/creatures it was called 'Munchies'

richellemedina
For a movie called Ghoulies, creatures have surprisingly limited screen time. Most of the story is devoted to attempts to dominate Jonathan Black Magic, with Ghoulies relegated to secondary roles. Ghoulies The screenplay, written by Luca Bercovici and Jefery Levy, contains some examples of the skill, but not enough here to warrant a recommendation.

Blinky
I used to watch this POS when shit-faced and bored, good for a couple of laughs. In the long run, it's f*cking worthless.

Dave_97
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' I have,cant remember much of it though,just remember people being stuck in a shop and robots going around killing them or something k.diddy...

man....

i think i love you.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.