Roy Miller vs Evelyn Salt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Hearing from an unknown source (secretly a Russian mole) that Evelyn is still alive, the CIA decide to come at her with the best: Operative Roy Miller. However, through undisclosed events, Evelyn gets Roy a hefty burn notice and a capture-or-kill order from the entire United States Intelligence Community, who believe he is working with Evelyn. Roy decides that the best way to prove his un-allegiance with Salt is to hunt her down and kill her. Roy tracks Salt to a raggedy motel outside of Chicago. Salt and Roy get into a gun, and eventual fist fight. Through luck, Evelyn is able to grab a lamp and use it knock Roy unconscious. While he is unconscious (for about 15 minutes), Evelyn hurries to Chicago to escape her assailant. Roy follows after her. Roy has a Beretta 92FS with one clip left, and so does Salt. Both are under a United States Intelligence Community manhunt. Does Roy succeed, or does Salt take him down? And do they get caught?

Kaibs
Roy Miller. Handedly. He managed to takedown a Delta Operative, which I don't see Salt being able to do. I think H2H Salt might win though. But the Chief gets it done.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kaibs
Roy Miller. Handedly. He managed to takedown a Delta Operative, which I don't see Salt being able to do. I think H2H Salt might win though. But the Chief gets it done.

I was talking about Cruise's character from Knight and Day, not Damon's character from Green Zone

Was Damon's character that skilled? What are his feats?

Kaibs
Oh LOl. Alright Nevermind then. Never seen Knight and Day.

Rogue Jedi
Salt pees on him.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Salt pees on him.

You've seen Knight and Day? And welcome back. It's not nice being on the end of a ban, now is it? big grin

Rogue Jedi
Yup, not a bad movie.

OK it was shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.