Luck Powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
How lucky would a superhero be if they had this power:

The outcome of every event that occurs will be in his favor
Every situation, scenario, or event that occurs will be auspicious, propitious, and favorable to him
Circumstances of any siuation he experiences will be favorable and beneficial to him
Advantageous, Propitious events, no matter how seemingly improbable, always occur for his benefit in any situation he experiences whatsoever
Every situation, scenario, circumstance, and event he experiences will be advantageous, beneficial, and favorable to him
Any course of action he takes and any decision he makes whatsoever will have a favorable and beneficial outcome
succeed at anything he attempts whatsoever/ succeed in every endeavor

So exactly how lucky is this superhero? What would be some examples of his luck?

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Lestov16

Every situation, scenario, or event that occurs will be auspicious, propitious, and favorable to him
Circumstances of any siuation he experiences will be favorable and beneficial to him
Advantageous, Propitious events, no matter how seemingly improbable, always occur for his benefit in any situation he experiences whatsoever
Every situation, scenario, circumstance, and event he experiences will be advantageous, beneficial, and favorable to him
Any course of action he takes and any decision he makes whatsoever will have a favorable and beneficial outcome

So exactly how lucky is this superhero? What would be some examples of his luck?

Read some of this guy's appearances , and you might get the closest answer to your questions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longshot

Doctor-Alvis
He'd be Bruce Willis.

Kazenji
That Domino is another with Luck powers.

Deadline
He said 'he'. Longshot.

Kazenji
Lestov16 never mentioned longshot.

Deadline
Originally posted by Kazenji
Lestov16 never mentioned longshot.

Yea, to be quite honest don't really know what I'm doing, think I just needed something to type. Just ignore me.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He'd be Bruce Willis.

thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Lestov16

So exactly how lucky is this superhero? What would be some examples of his luck? You just described Batman. Perfectly. thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Galan007
You just described Captain America. Perfectly. thumb up

Kazenji
Originally posted by Deadline
Yea, to be quite honest don't really know what I'm doing, think I just needed something to type. Just ignore me.

I know Lestov said he but i suppose he was typing quick and forgot about the women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.