Loeb Force vs The Power Bendis vs The Pak Equation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
Let's say it is a battle between three versions of hulk, one being animated by the Loeb-Force, another by the Power Bendis, and a third by the Pak Equation. How does this go down?

dmills
Loeb force has the better "feats" so I'll go with him.

Lord_Talron
ill go with the one that challenged galactus.

StiltmanFTW
LF

stan5677
LF for the stomp

Deadline
Spite Loeb force, it's like magic in DC. Defies all logic and can do anything.

The Nuul
Originally posted by stan5677
LF for the stomp

Omega Vision
LF

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Deadline
Spite Loeb force, it's like magic in DC. Defies all logic and can do anything. wait, isnt the definition of magic basically things dont follow the rules of the universe? What the f**k?

King Castle
each one makes a portion of teh anti-life equation..

not sure who to pick i honestly thing the world would explode if they clashed.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
wait, isnt the definition of magic basically things dont follow the rules of the universe? What the f**k?

Not really. Magic normally is something that follows a *different* set of rules but has it's own internal set.

Harry Potter, D&D, Tolkien, the list goes on. Normally magic at least is implied to have internal rules, and often at least some of these are spelled out.

Black bolt z
Loeb Force wins.

After this new hulk event confused...

Lord_Talron
so you guys dont think bendis cage has a chance here?

StiltmanFTW
It's Bendis Hulk.

Lord_Talron
thats stupid. everyone knows bendis cage > bendis hulk uhuh

StiltmanFTW

Exactly.

Technically the most powerful Hulk would be the one with TPE because he couldn't utilize LF properly.

Not sure about TPB Hulk, but I doubt he's as powerful as Pakulk.

Lord_Talron
whats the 'loeb force' a parody on? for some reason its escaping me...

CosmicComet
whats the 'loeb force' a parody on? for some reason its escaping me...

There are a lot of forces in comics anyway, doubt its any particular one.

I suppose Odinforce is the most commonly used one in posts though. *shrug*

psycho gundam
loeb superman vs loeb red hulk would be a fight for the ages

Nihilist
Pak easy.

HigH ScholaR
What are you talking about? force this, equation that. Hulk did those things under those writers because he can. HE'S THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS hmph

shifty

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
What are you talking about? force this, equation that. Hulk did those things under those writers because he can. HE'S THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS hmph

shifty

Under Loeb Hulk was killed by a single stab.

Lord_Talron
but red hulk was a threat to the entire multiverse unlike anything ever seen! dont deny it, its true link-rape

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Under Loeb Hulk was killed by a single stab.

Yeah but the knife was Loeb force empowered
grumpy

StiltmanFTW
but red hulk was a threat to the entire multiverse unlike anything ever seen! dont deny it, its true link-rape

I wouldn't dare to do that.

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Yeah but the knife was Loeb force empowered
grumpy

trident* stick out tongue

I always liked to say that any weapon Rulk wields gets the properties of the Muramasa Blade.

Lord_Talron
its true and you know it. red hulk > all

Nihilist
Id say Paks retcon of the cosmic scene just to make his new fave villain seem uber, plus it gave him the chance to wank Herc his new pet to the max, earns Pak the vote.

StiltmanFTW
its true and you know it. red hulk > all

Of course. The only reason he "lost" to Galactus (he had to BFR him, ha!) was that stupid Power Cosmic hindering him.

Sirius77
Spite. LF.

Simbon
Just to clarify; this was not meant to be a competition between hulks as written by these writers in the past -- it's a question of who inflates their favorite character's powers the most. The important thing is that each one is using the same character; it could have just as easily been Captain America or Bishop.

Sirius77
No I know, Loeb is ridiculous haha

CosmicComet
Pak Equation

Deadline
wait, isnt the definition of magic basically things dont follow the rules of the universe? What the f**k?

What I mean is that in DC if magic is powerful enough it doesn't matter how powerful your tech is or how powerful you are, you're basically Fed. It doesn't have to make sense you just get owned and theres nothing you can do, just like Red Hulk.

wtf?

Of course. The only reason he "lost" to Galactus (he had to BFR him, ha!) was that stupid Power Cosmic hindering him.

What so because of ONE shitty showing vs Galactus Pak is in here? WTF is Bendis doing in this thread anyway?

-Pr-
What I mean is that in DC if magic is powerful enough it doesn't matter how powerful your tech is or how powerful you are, you're basically Fed. It doesn't have to make sense you just get owned and theres nothing you can do, just like Red Hulk.

wtf?

What so because of ONE shitty showing vs Galactus Pak is in here? WTF is Bendis doing in this thread anyway?

tell that to mxy.

Deadline
^ Obvoulsy there are exceptions.

StiltmanFTW
wtf?

Bendis wanks Cage all the time, that's the point. Not that Cage is actually more powerful than Hulk.

Pak's Hulk > Loeb's Hulk.

Loebforce > Pak Equation.

Deadline
Bendis wanks Cage all the time, that's the point. Not that Cage is actually more powerful than Hulk.

You read HFH volume 2?

Pak's Hulk > Loeb's Hulk.

Loebforce > Pak Equation.

Proof?

StiltmanFTW
You read HFH volume 2?

Nope.

Proof?

Like I said, Loeb's Hulk died after a single stab. Pak's Hulk is a beast. If Marvel let Pak, his Hulk would break Marvel Earth stick out tongue

Characters that are the embodiment of Loebforce are better than the PE ones though. Look at Batman or Rulk.

Black bolt z
Wait...if there is a Pak equation...what is the anti-pak equation shifty?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wait...if there is a Pak equation...what is the anti-pak equation shifty?

Competent story-telling.

SuperiorTech
You read HFH volume 2?

I find that most people have not or his 20 issue run before that where he actually got the second treatment.

StiltmanFTW
He gets so much panel time it's ridiculous.

dmills
Originally posted by -Pr-
Competent story-telling. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Bouboumaster
PE.

Just look at Mikaboshi and Hercules.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
Not really. Magic normally is something that follows a *different* set of rules but has it's own internal set.

Harry Potter, D&D, Tolkien, the list goes on. Normally magic at least is implied to have internal rules, and often at least some of these are spelled out. D&D Wish spell... That is all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.