Thor vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
both of them get a full size mount everest. first one to reduce theirs to rubble wins.

Nihilist
Black Bolt easy

D_Dude1210
Yeah, Thor would have to whirl his hammer and strike the ground/target before he can destroy it.

All BB has to do is open his mouth.

keiththegreat
Thor already beat Black Bolt. And Black Bolt was amped.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor already beat Black Bolt. And Black Bolt was amped.

Read stips.

keiththegreat
No my bad, just read it. Black Bolt wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Yeah, Thor would have to whirl his hammer and strike the ground/target before he can destroy it.

All BB has to do is open his mouth.

Why couldn't Thor simply use an energy blast?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Why couldn't Thor simply use an energy blast?

Would still need to raise his hammer and fire. I kinda see BB and Thor as having comparable combat speed. They both can pretty much one-shot the mountain, it just a matter of who needs to do less to do it.

BB really just has to open his mouth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends on what position Thor starts with Mjolnir at. But whatever, I don't care enough.

For the record, Thor's reaction time is better than Black Bolt's.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Would still need to raise his hammer and fire. I kinda see BB and Thor as having comparable combat speed. They both can pretty much one-shot the mountain, it just a matter of who needs to do less to do it.

BB really just has to open his mouth.

Silent Master
Both have the power to destroy the mountain. but, IIRC BB's voice covers a wider area than Thor's blasts, add that to his power being easier/faster to activate and he should win.

The Nuul
BB has cone damage, Thor does not even though hes more powerful.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor already beat Black Bolt. And Black Bolt was amped. Um...No.

BB wins under these stips.

DarkOdin
BB wins 8/10

Thor can one shot the mounttain but BB would be quicker however if Thor "cheats" by have mjolnir aborb bb attacks or justy raining lighting on bb while he destroys the mountain

quanchi112
BB wins.

tideoftime
Yeah... this is pretty redonkulous...

BB, all day, due to the nature of his powerset.

This really is a no-brainer, and doesn't even need a thread...

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

It all depends on what position Thor starts out in and whether or not their facing the mountain. Depending on those factors -and the fact that Thor's faster than Black Bolt- it's very possible he takes it. I don't see why Black Bolt's voice would be any faster at reaching the target than say a blast of Anti-Force.

tideoftime
erm

It all depends on what position Thor starts out in and whether or not their facing the mountain. Depending on those factors -and the fact that Thor's faster than Black Bolt- it's very possible he takes it. I don't see why Black Bolt's voice would be any faster at reaching the target than say a blast of Anti-Force.

I understand your point, but it really seems like BB has the advantage in this *specific* instance...

I mean, c'mon: even Quan said BB.

Quan...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by tideoftime
I understand your point, but it really seems like BB has the advantage in this *specific* instance...

Quan...

I agree, Black Bolt's the favorite, but it's very likely that Thor can win. If they start out in a battle ready position, or facing away from the mountain, Thor takes it I'd wager.

If Thor however starts out with Mjolnir at his side or in it's holster on his back, then I agree, Black Bolt wins it.

Point.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tideoftime

Quan... He is very unreasonable unlike myself which you just pointed out.

Black bolt z
erm

It all depends on what position Thor starts out in and whether or not their facing the mountain. Depending on those factors -and the fact that Thor's faster than Black Bolt- it's very possible he takes it. I don't see why Black Bolt's voice would be any faster at reaching the target than say a blast of Anti-Force. Its not so much the fastness of how he can do it(which would be within a second or less) so much as that if he screamed the AOE would take out the mountain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what? Thor's attacks might not be as widespread but they still pack the power necessary.

Black bolt z
So what? Thor's attacks might not be as widespread but they still pack the power necessary. But when your dealing with destroying a huge mountain AOE plays a big part in it.

leonidas
be a good fight but thor would take it eventually.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by leonidas
be a good fight but thor would take it eventually. im going to take a stab and guess you didnt read the stips

leonidas
embarrasment

draw?

rotiart
Thor has a bevy of lightning blasts.. and very powerful.. but focused blasts... whereas black bolt has a very wide area of effect with his "scream"...

I'll go black bolt for doing it faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.