the Jersey Shore (season 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
The tanned guidos back.

i just got into Jersey Shore by watching the first 2 seasons this week. and then you had season 3 start yesterday.

it's so interesting in that it's so trashy, it's good. and i'm not even into these reality shows.

they were running the marathon on new years day and there was nothing else on and the show hooked me.

Angelina's not on the show anymore. good. the next to go should be sammi. she too much. ron's dumb. pauly D's my man. and so is the situation.

dennas the coolest chick on there. the rest are annoying. jwow's ok and vinny's a tool.

RE: Blaxican
They're all tools.

Robtard
Never seen an episode, just snippets here and there on various other shows and the internet; have no idea why anyone would bother watching.

You're essentially promoting stupidity by doing so.

Bardock42
Because it's epic.

It's really fun to see them behave so obliviously stupid. Pondering their non-existent or insignificant problems.

What do you need Jersey Shore for, though? You have internet forums right here, which can give you multitudes more access to people acting obliviously stupid!

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
What do you need Jersey Shore for, though? You have internet forums right here, which can give you multitudes more access to people acting obliviously stupid!

Not in the same medium.

Nothing is ever good enough for you. I want a divorce.

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Nothing is ever good enough for you. I want a divorce.

That's ridiculous. I just told you Jersey Shore is good enough for me.

You can have the divorce though. You keep the children, I just want the house and the money.

BruceSkywalker
i have no desire to watch utter shiite like this

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Bardock42
Because it's epic.

It's really fun to see them behave so obliviously stupid. Pondering their non-existent or insignificant problems.
It really is

soulkiller
If anybody wants to promote stupidity why should i bother wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.