Evelyn Salt vs Jason Bourne (Read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Evelyn is on the hunt for some of those pesky Russian defectors. She hears that the rogue operative Jason Bourne ( a.k.a Foma Kiniaev) is one of them (unbeknown to her, this is a red herring ploy by the Russian defectors, who are hoping that the mythically competent Bourne can take her out). She fervently tracks him down to an empty apartment in Berlin, where he is investigating a possible Treadstone revival. Evelyn rushes into the apartment to catch him off guard. The two get into an unsuccessful gunfight and then convert it to fists. Evelyn and Bourne get near a window (they're on the 3rd floor). Evelyn manages to grab and hit him with a nearby blunt object, but as she hits him, he throws her out of the window. Bourne is knocked out for about 30 seconds, during which Salt decides to retreat and replan. Bourne wakes up and decides to hunt down this crazy ***** and interrogate her. Bourne is armed with a Beretta 92FS with 6 clips. Evelyn is armed with the same. Who's winning this?

McNasty996
Im going with Bourne.

Robtard
Bourne would have likely taken away that blunt object and beaten her to death with it.

But I'm going with Bourne FTW once he wakes up. That jumping up a bit against a wall and then punching someone nonsense-shit isn't goint to win here, she's doomed.

Darth Martin
She's okay, but I didn't see anything that make me conclude that she'd stand a chance in H2H combat against Bourne or any of the elite Treadstone/Blackbriar assassins for that matter.

Because she's female, she is lightweight in stature. Remember, how she was struggling in that fight scene to overpower those guys. She's nice but Bourne is as good as humans get in this forum.

BruceSkywalker
Bourne pours pepper all over Salt's wounds

/thread

Rogue Jedi
Well, according to the OP, Salt wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.