Ares(Marvel) vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules......

Are W/yellow power ring and the Bloodaxe
month of practice time

vs

Standard DS.

Black bolt z
DS very easily.

Gecko4lif
Make it more even.

Ds can use his powers or his arms in this fight.

King Castle
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Make it more even.

Ds can use his powers or his arms in this fight. but that would be out of character for DS, wouldnt?

Omega Vision
Ares practices how to run away.

quanchi112
Ares wins.

Prep-Man
DS.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ares wins. Oh my god....Phail!

The Nuul
Seid is DC so he loses.

jinzin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ares wins. laughing out loud

Lord_Talron
how does seid win? he jobs so hard spiderman could beat him

jinzin
By Omega blasting the crap out of him? confused

Or beating him to a pulp...

Or some brutal combination of both...

Colossus-Big C
would the omega effect work on ares?

jinzin
Why wouldn't it? erm

The Nuul
No, hes a GOD!

jinzin
laughing out loud

oh yeah it's KMC...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by jinzin
Why wouldn't it? erm hes the god of war on every plane of existance.

King Castle
i dont know jinzin i am gonna have to disagree with you on this...

jinzin
I just don't think giving some 50 tonner a yellow ring is going to do the trick in terms of beating Sied.... lest the only showings you take into account are his lowest showings.

King Castle
I just don't think giving some 50 tonner a yellow ring is going to do the trick in terms of beating Sied.... lest the only showings you take into account are his lowest showings. when has he bn a 50 tonner?!

aside from that pretty sure he has bn place in bio's as 75 tonner and his comic feats and showings place him in the 100+ range below his brother Herc.. by my new scale

Ares is at least 75% of Hercules 100% strength scale.. smart

aside from the the power rings have allowed humans! humans! to compete physically with high heralds in battle near durability and strength plus you have not accounted for the bloodaxe amping him further.

jinzin
Originally posted by King Castle
when has he bn a 50 tonner?!

aside from that pretty sure he has bn place in bio's as 75 tonner and his comic feats and showings place him in the 100+ range below his brother Herc.. by my new scale

Ares is at least 75% of Hercules 100% strength scale.. smart

aside from the the power rings have allowed humans! humans! to compete physically with high heralds in battle near durability and strength plus you have not accounted for the bloodaxe amping him further.

Yeah I know his feats actually put him at the 100 class.. but BAH! That doesn't fit into my narrative of Sied pimp slapping him across the planet!

As for the rings, I don't think one ring user even at a base level of Ares is enough to edge out DS in a 1on1 when Sied's not **ckin around.

I didn't see the bloodaxe part. embarrasment

Though I don't see what that brings to the fight lest Ares actually becomes Bloodaxe while using it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bloodaxe? Then there's a very good chance -I'd actually beat on him- of Ares winning. It's basically Ares upgraded to being on par with Thor. Maybe even slightly superior. Giving him the Green Lantern ring secures the victory.

King Castle
i gave it to him and assumed ppl would realize that Ares would more then likely be transformed into a Ares/bloodaxe personal similar to Bloodstrike aka thunderstrike.

Ares natural penchant for violence and rage one would assume he would be transformed..

let's not forget that the Power ring have held back DS and the forgotten lantern held his own with DS in close quarter fighting..

now not saying a GL should win or be placed near DS but a guy like Ares is completely different story.

Nihilist
Darksied easy.

jinzin
i gave it to him and assumed ppl would realize that Ares would more then likely be transformed into a Ares/bloodaxe personal similar to Bloodstrike aka thunderstrike.

Ares natural penchant for violence and rage one would assume he would be transformed..

let's not forget that the Power ring have held back DS and the forgotten lantern held his own with DS in close quarter fighting..

now not saying a GL should win or be placed near DS but a guy like Ares is completely different story.

Assuming he transforms with the Bloodaxe, it changes the stips of the matchup IMO.

Yeah he'd be more of a match at that point... still not convinced he'd win.. but more of a match at the least. hmmmmm.

carver9
Darkseid stomps. You can add thanos and darkseid would still stomp.

jinzin
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid stomps. You can add thanos and darkseid would still stomp.

laughing out loud

you talking about pre Crisis Sied? stick out tongue

carver9
laughing out loud

you talking about pre Crisis Sied? stick out tongue

Lol... I'm just messing with nihilst. He gets pissed when someone say something about thanos getting stomped.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... I'm just messing with nihilst. He gets pissed when someone say something about thanos getting stomped. Like when i just didnt respond to your post you mean, yeah i was super pissed durpalm

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Like when i just didnt respond to your post you mean, yeah i was super pissed durpalm

Lol... that kind of upset me since we both know my reason for posting that was to get a response from you.

King Castle
Assuming he transforms with the Bloodaxe, it changes the stips of the matchup IMO.

Yeah he'd be more of a match at that point... still not convinced he'd win.. but more of a match at the least. hmmmmm. i see Ares having a good chance of lopping off an arm and DS screaming for quarter.

jinzin
Those are just delusions you're suffering as DS hits Ares so hard it's giving YOU concussions. evil face

King Castle
the only hit i see DS is doing when he falls over after tripping and hitting Ares and even then Ares has his shield aura.

-K-M-
I'm not convinced the Omega Beam/Effect wouldn't work on Ares

King Castle
by blocking it with his magical axe

-K-M-
by blocking it with his magical axe

Easier said then done, especially when a non-PIS Darkseid can control it and make it go through things.

Like are we basing Darkseid on just his low showings here?

Nihilist
Originally posted by -K-M-
Like are we basing Darkseid on just his low showings here? Of course, Darkseid is a DC character up against a Marvel one.

King Castle
Easier said then done, especially when a non-PIS Darkseid can control it and make it go through things.

Like are we basing Darkseid on just his low showings here? no. just his CiS.. wink

-K-M-
no. just his CiS.. wink

Interesting, but Ares will be able to fight to his best of his abilities?

King Castle
more or less but still constrained by his CIS and influence of the Axe with the added power of the ring.

-K-M-
more or less but still constrained by his CIS and influence of the Axe with the added power of the ring.

and Ares is known for his intellgence? Or not going into a blind fury which has gotten him into trouble before?

King Castle
and Ares is known for his intellgence? Or not going into a blind fury which has gotten him into trouble before? only in combat but not so stellar but the axe mystic skill set granted to him should fix that.. seal that small gap in his Cis,,wink

-K-M-
only in combat but not so stellar but the axe mystic skill set granted to him should fix that.. seal that small gap in his Cis,,wink

Unlikely, especially with the effects of the fear ring and the bloodaxe both messing with his mind.

King Castle
i see them as being compatible with his personality.. i dont see it effecting it him negatively. like i said i see the axe meshing perfectly.

-K-M-
It wouldn't, and who knows if the ring would allow it as it has left other ring users when there was conflicting idelogies and things trying to compete over the "host"

-Pr-
Not sure this should stay open, tbh...

Sirius77
Darkseid.

jinzin
Originally posted by -Pr-

Why's that?

Gecko4lif
Close
Why's that?
Because it is retarded

King Castle
no it is not. this is a legitimate battle..

Omega Vision
Darkseid

Starscream M
no it is not. this is a legitimate battle.. did ares get a major upgrade?

cuz I wouldn't even peg ares to beat wolverine...let alone darkseid

-Pr-
no it is not. this is a legitimate battle..

that's what I'm not sure about.

King Castle
Originally posted by Starscream M
did ares get a major upgrade?

cuz I wouldn't even peg ares to beat wolverine...let alone darkseid facepalm2

ppl pls read the OP it will answer your questions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Oh my god....Phail! Read the op.Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud Read the op. If you disagree that's more than fine.

jinzin
that's what I'm not sure about.

It is.... Coming down to whether or not one believes that Darksied is the sum of his failures.... I can understand the logic here.

Well if Supes can take him.
Well if Orion can fight him.
Well if etc etc...

All that said, against a non jobbing Sied I still don't see him winning..... Fighting a good fight sure.... but winning? Nah.

-Pr-
It is.... Coming down to whether or not one believes that Darksied is the sum of his failures.... I can understand the logic here.

Well if Supes can take him.
Well if Orion can fight him.
Well if etc etc...

All that said, against a non jobbing Sied I still don't see him winning..... Fighting a good fight sure.... but winning? Nah.

If you believe he's the sum of his failures, then you're missing a lot of comics. stick out tongue

Sin I AM
hey someone told me at one point Ares was in possession of the Twilight Sword....what happened to it?

The Nuul
It broke.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Nuul
It broke.

are you being sarcastic or did it really break? what issue??

The Nuul
X-Men 223

Eternal Idol
Batman construct.

Ares wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.